Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

yen is selling now as I hoped ...will work ej and uj north on swing lows

gbp now in bull mode ?..........i'll go GU buys if I see a decent swing low here ...........3200's

tricky session so far .........the only thing I see consistent is aud sells .........so leaning on that EA buy pattern at moment

I trade Strengthmeters and currency INDEXES............I only fall back on basic Pairs / patterns to enter trades

find the alpha currencies in a session and trade from there

been a good session this morning .......

the EJ and UJ bursts made me most pips today .........no complaints

back later on
N

10.50 update - big reversals on yen bear in last 3 hours ......GBP bull also reversed but bounced bull again recently

EJ / UJ sells have been the plays ...some EA buys , some ucad buys as well ..........GU ranging 30 pips buys and sells on offer

N

the triple arrow (or 3 duck) Corrie has not got much on at moment

the yen would have been booming earlier though as a triple arrow sell sell sell

personally i feel the yen is over bought on 5min at moment so could see it selling off again soon

N

Attachments

• triple arrow corrie.JPG
    triple arrow corrie.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 156
us session well in motion

usd , euro , chf, all been strong
cad yen the main sells
Gbp is like a rollercoaster.......bull now bear again

pairs scalping

ea the main play from 1pm ......+ 30's at times so far ....yen bear getting UJ / EJ into + 20's from 1pm so far .....Ucad buys as well to +20 at times

gu sells off of 3190's levels would have rewarded traders to 3157 so far

solid start

Afternoon N ---- see you were a bit late with that call on GU from 3190 level but what the hell its only T2W and not FF -------- lets try a live short here GU @ 1.3172 stop -14

5pm uk time

us session is as follows so far
Bears - USD CAD AUD
Bulls - Euro , CHF Yen

all plays off those combos .......looking to hit on the rebounces

EU and EA having great sessions now ......both 40-50 pips up from 1pm us opens
UJ leads the yen crowd for me 40 pips down again from opens

N

morning all

ive been busy wirh some consulting prep work today so no time to post as well as trade ...

cracking morning

overnights
yan and usd bull twins - perfect correlation for me
CAD,AUD,GBP all sold off

6am opens
yen and usd the main bulls
cad , gbp the sells

scalps
perfect correlation for me today ......get it perhaps 1 in every months session
a little UJ and EJ selling but mainly the Cable - GU perfect bear patterns to -40 pips so far from 6am

finishing now as calls to make - enjoy the session

N

Afternoon N ---- see you were a bit late with that call on GU from 3190 level but what the hell its only T2W and not FF -------- lets try a live short here GU @ 1.3172 stop -14

never said I took it ...just flagging the price level dude .....if I was trading F/T I would call the prices .but then again if I was trading full time I would not be here and people would now be in a trading room with me calling live

N