Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

at the moment we are looking at the USD going bear I think ...........its had a decent bull run for last 2-3 hours

N

at the moment we are looking at the USD going bear I think ...........its had a decent bull run for last 2-3 hours

N

nice few mins now on usd bear as predicted ...........eu / GU was nice buys (y)

Attachments

• nice european buys.JPG
    nice european buys.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 112
usd has been rising for nearly 20 mins ...........I took a fast buy on GU (against the trend) but aside from that I missed the sells here on Euro and Chf

such is life

back later
N

I think we may get usd bear soon now

5202 and 1368 for GU EU buy levels

25 mins usd bull............it will come under pressure soon..........30 muns is rare

ok later all .................got to chase some agencies

N

heres me waiting for that usd fall...........took a while ....it turned at 8.22 (see last post)

N

Attachments

• usd sells patience.JPG
    usd sells patience.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 147
morning all...........had my head down scalping...........

just got that swissie move ..............pleases with that

N

usd is ranging but new lows not happening...........I am still on usd buys

heres the day so far ............usd has been faling but as already mentioned.........theres a lot of bull evidence now ..............

what to sell ?.............well look for falling currencies !!!

N

Attachments

• usd action.JPG
    usd action.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 124
jees the usd is STILL coming under pressure......!!!!..........I am not in trades at present .....

sorry gang ............only GU sells were that successful (as I indicated here.........)

5-10 pips on offer before usd swept back south so far

usd has been selling for way over the hour...............must be due a break soon

well usd has been trying to turn ..............and I have been sniffing since abut 8.09

even though it has been patchy if you try to focus on secondary currency's that are on the sell side this alleviates any excessive losses ...............and in fact in most cases retains B/E gains................

so GBP was a sell and would have provided pips even with a stalling usd

then around 8.35 I likes selling euro and swissie .......(mentioned on F's thread) ...again no losses there.........

then when the usd does turn you really get the benefits !

N

hey all

heres the usd index on a 15m TF.......boyoboy was it a sell day today ........Forexperian scored big today ...........a great person to follow at t2Win

N

Attachments

• sell usd.JPG
    sell usd.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 131