Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

I missed the uchf sell...................damn that swissie is lively ...............its like a new currency ...............i'm having to learn it all over again

its like standing on the m25 fast lane trying to pick up a £50 note.....the clock is ticking and soon you are going to get hammered

N

5171..............hmmm

the GBP is fickle ................if you don't get 5+ pips out of it in 2-3 mins get tout or at least get tight on stiop

6 mins on the last bear usd move ............and I didn't make it pay .....2 mins on last bull usd move now and in profit on EU sell.........

swings and roundabuts

handful of pips

Attachments

• fast scalp.JPG
    fast scalp.JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 117
ok 4 mins on Usd bull................3 possible usd pairs made money (all sells)

AUD
NZD
EUR

its fast and its brutal ............4-6 mins is what works for me .............any longer is a bonus ...............any shorter I will lose money unless I get lucky on the secondary currencies move

that's it ............and I need 100% execution to make sure errors are minimised

N

over 7 mins ................now its all gravy if you had riden one of horses I said

swings , roundabouts and EXECUTION

N :)

Attachments

• 3 pairs.JPG
    3 pairs.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 124
now gu arrived at the party !!

12 mins on usd bull...........

Attachments

• gu sell.JPG
    gu sell.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 134
ok the funfest continues on USD bull..........looking at potentially 15-20+ mins soon and best run since 6.19 (see earlier posts)

I gotta shoot .....................

been fun riding with you all amigos ...........and remember the longer it lasts the better it is :LOL:

N

Attachments

• buy usd.JPG
    buy usd.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 117
Strengthmeter analysis works well on ALL TF's

heres the week so far - 1 hr TF , 20ma FXCorrelator (top) , USD index (bottom)

now the arrows I have placed are my own bespoke indicators telling me where the usd is trending (up or down).....

and lets be honest....I need a a little science behind my signals ....but even just looking at that green line tells you what is happening !!!

then look at the top 20ma FXCorrelator..............see how if you wait and show patience normally a big mover will appear ................????

that's the secret to trading......you cannot just blast away at every damn signal ...........the chop and spreads will kill you eventually...........

be patient and wait for the big waves and movers ............they do come !!!!.....and on every TF !..........even scalping !!!

N

Attachments

• the week so far.JPG
    the week so far.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 159