Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Morning NVP .Are you still on the scalping demo account.It seems a tough battle.I have just read your interview and enjoyed it.Best of luck.

once again the day starts frustatingly .............I can take $1-$2 scalps all day if I want to (see last weeks figures).........but I am sensible trying to let things run more...........I was tooo aggressive on the AU earlier (it was still a little early to call the usd bull for me)...

all I had to do was wait a few minutes for conformation and then mop up the easy scalps.........................and I was so focused on that AU loss I missed the USDcad buy .....

such is life............

F will have called possibly the market turn much earlier than me ............but I will get to that soon.............still fiddling with trend following signals

N

Attachments

• grrrrrrr.JPG
    grrrrrrr.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 99
Morning NVP .Are you still on the scalping demo account.It seems a tough battle.I have just read your interview and enjoyed it.Best of luck.

hey there ..............

yep testing the LMAX platform and I am trying to adapt my strengthmeter approach into the scalping arena

like an adolescent drinking shandy (fast scalps) F is trying to wean me onto the hard stuff (letting trades run)..........................tough but needed

N

^Yes i noticed your post about the 500 scalps.Maybe that might be the style for you?I suppose it depends on your p/l at the end of the day when doing the fast scalping.

^Yes i noticed your post about the 500 scalps.Maybe that might be the style for you?I suppose it depends on your p/l at the end of the day when doing the fast scalping.

hmmmmm

with the commissions on CFD's or wider scalps on Spreadbetters .............one way or another my longer term profitability would be marginal I suspect :cool:

I just need to get confident on the LMAX exit methodology............standard trailing stops are not really what I want to use..............working on it re LMAX

N

been a nice run on usd .............aussies were best sells

got a few calls this morning re agencies and a couple of potential roles..........will try to get on a couple of moves and let them run

otherwise not around

N

Morning N

Yes and GU news in 30 mins

Was the 50 pip fall from early opens a pre news set up or not I wonder

For me EU would need under 2665 and 50 to think its gone back into down mode

Around most of day - have a good one

Regards

F

that's funny...........my feeds have stopped on my charts.......about 9.15 still there......FXCM uk live .......

eh ??

nope my FXCM UK screens are still frozen............LMAX is fine ..........back later

systems rolling again............jees this run up of usd has been good ............but i'm not trading as still on some other errands...........must slow soon........

N

usd still rolling north .............I can eat this up all day but its not really going to make me a lot of money ............far to many scalps

N

Attachments

• scalping.JPG
    scalping.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 101
we have about 100 usd index pips to the usd high of last week.............about 40 pips to high of last 5 days

she gotta slow soon.........