Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

looking to buy usd again .........

usd still net bull in last few hours and has managed to clip[ past Asian high...............not sure if that will last ..........

tied up at moment

N

Just mentioned this on other thread

12 21 pm to 12 39 pm on your fxcorrelator - change(y)

usd registered 2 similar price attacks on the usd low of the day..........then bounced north ..

the usd has fallen again recenrly and has breached days lows ...........but perhaps methinks we are due a bounce north again ......

N

the hell.............lets see if we had a usd bounce north there

both saw recent highs at 97.........

N

Attachments

• bombs away.JPG
    bombs away.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 99
took those ...............usd is still for me technically a sell and was been for many a moon .........cruising down slowly since 8.30 am today ..........

overall USD index managed a 40 pip fall through the Asians, then dumped it all back to 8.30am ....and now has fallen back another 30ish..........

us holiday so not exactly setting the world alight

N

Hi N

Got fall under 89 to 80 OK on EU - then at 3 00pm another EU scalp buy

But needs another high over2700 and over 2703

Then it will be a sell again maybe under 2720 and in next time window

Regards

F

usd really really testing the bear position now ..................its bordering a buy again

massive 5m sell spike on GU ...........its really really testing the usd for its potential bull power ........

sold eu at 91/92..............I saw the usd turning to bull and euro is well overbought

N

Attachments

• sold eu.JPG
    sold eu.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 83
took the EU trade exit early (foolishly ?) as still not confident on the platforms trailing stops........ (mea culpa)

slowly clawing it back now..... but as stated I had a Sh*t morning from opening bell...........still f*rting about with some fine tuning on LMAX and my own indicator's

Attachments

• slowly.JPG
    slowly.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
sorry all.............still to agencies re contract/consultancy roles .........may not get back in saddle today

N

I held scalp sell under 83 but now another barrier

around 4.55 the usd index fell back to around my limit/support level before looking to sell it again ........its bounced subsequently .........but as stated i'm not able to get involved again probably today ...........will try to claw those losses back tomorrow !

N

No problem - see you sometime tomorrow

Interesting whilst the EU / GU /AU were falling after 4 pm Dollar had strength and so swiissy rising as you would expect - but UCad fell so there strength of Cad

Regards

F

morning all ........

usd continued that bull run up into Asian session.........around 2am It decided enough was enough and ran south on 65% retrace to 3.30 ............since then it is chopping......I have tried a couple of USD buys into its latest push but got stopped........need to wait a little more......

Europeans were weak overnight and therefore we saw good gains on aussies

N