Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

F .I can see what you mean re counting the minutes ............4 mins now and no breach of 2611

Ideally you need over 30 mins on interim highs and lows for strength of supports

But over 15 mins - half way can give you help etc

My lrs say sell under 28 again

Its a case of time - supports and then PA strength

jees just called 3 perfect trades on the EU...........and just realised that I took profits on all after 3 pips .....DOH !!!!!

next week i'm going to master this LMAX..........I need to add multiple contracts now and start layering trades ...................I also need to adjust my indicators to work on each pair I trade .............

Out for a bit now N

But clues on EU

Under 2609 further falls need over 22 to scalp buy or hold - but 27 -30 all R's to look at sells if not breached

right have to disappear..............today i'm back to square 1 really vs opening on profits..........would be flying but LMAX took profit to early on some earlier trades .I need to either remove the Take profit off or work something better re multiple trades

N

right have to disappear..............today i'm back to square 1 really vs opening on profits..........would be flying but LMAX took profit to early on some earlier trades .I need to either remove the Take profit off or work something better re multiple trades

N

every time i reduce stakes my hand gets stronger and easier to hold for longer

Reactions: NVP
i'm still on overtrading ...............LMAX is much more fun than the others ive used.........I will go live on it once ive got my ducks in a row next week or so .............still work in progress..........................but this week is the longest I have ever had time to spend on trading in a week ....normally i'm working and getting 1 hour max a day

N

hey all ............

thanks again to F and his team re my first week on the LMAX demo .........................

i'm gradually bedding it in ...........and fine tuning my scalping a little to make sure next week we make the £100 back that I am down on the demo.........

I made about 500 trades last week- at roughly 50p a round trip commission fees on single contracts.........so would be technically £150 up on first test week re trading ...............and I lost a few quid as well setting up the stops day 1 but peanuts.... and given some of the stunts I pulled during the week I am pretty fortunate to be in this position !!!

i'm only paying around 30-50 Cents max on EU and 1 dollar max on most other usd pairs so cant complain........

cant wait for Monday ............i'm hoping I can really gun down the losses and then get onto multiple contracts and see where we are .............my tweaked and upgraded setup screens are locked and loaded for 6 usd pairs and I will be hunting EJ as well.........:shuriken:

thanks again and more next week

N

Last edited:
Its funny because I can gradually begin to see how Forexperian is able to deliver such phenomenal performance week in and out ....................(see - not reproduce it !)

but boyoboy never underestimate how much time and experience he has to do that..........I can only try to learn and emulate over the next few months......

not the same exact systems...... as I have my Strengthmeter analysis that is ingrained in my trading DNA....but I am certainly learning how to incorporate more pairchart analysis back on the table in my trading........:smart:

N