Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

actually just GU ............I did press the sell button but perhaps it was delayed ............anyway 2 seconds later and i'm spiked at $7 loss..............ok ok that's the last straw for the morning............back later

N

Hi NVP

Not been trading last hr or so as had a break and popped out

Just out of interest how many trades have to taken this morning??

I have been busy - but still under 13 trades since 6 30 am - ie last 6 hrs with a few breaks in between

Only 2 wrong as losers with 5 what I would call - very nice over 15 pips + as scalps and 1 x 30% stake over 45 pips

All nearly to plan - except the 2 losers - but both under 3 pips - so not to bad

Regards

F

hey there

start in the T2win beginners area and see what suits you ..........even if you are experienced its a good place to get your bearings.......

I would also recommend you stop copying other trades and build your own strategies.........otherwise ultimately you will lose money

regards
N

Hi NVP

Not been trading last hr or so as had a break and popped out

Just out of interest how many trades have to taken this morning??

I have been busy - but still under 13 trades since 6 30 am - ie last 6 hrs with a few breaks in between

Only 2 wrong as losers with 5 what I would call - very nice over 15 pips + as scalps and 1 x 30% stake over 45 pips

All nearly to plan - except the 2 losers - but both under 3 pips - so not to bad

Regards

F

i'm about 50 trades in and breakeven...........now going to trade for 2 hours or so............:cool:

N

i'm about 50 trades in and breakeven...........now going to trade for 2 hours or so............:cool:

N

Blimey - ;-)

Yes next 2 hrs normally busy

My problem atm is we are in many tight ranges - needing proper breaks rather then just small waves

OK for pure scalping making 1-3 pips - but I am looking for the 7 -25+ pip moves for now as I have my target in the bag from the 30% moves making good pips

3 00 pm for me was dollar strength again -

EU and GU etc all dropped

Need to show you soem charts over weekend etc

Good Luck N

Regards

F

We have a mini range here

2613 to 2638 say - 25 pips

We need under 2609 to get be holding scalp sells on and above and above 30 to think about scalp buying at present price of 21

Then time comes into the equation as well as PA

over 500 trades now and the last 3 trades are the first time I've actually looked at the pair charts to confirm entry / exis and patterns ..............

ive always said on here that I use strengthmeters ......and my scalping has been no exception.......I see the move on my indicators and press the LMAX button.............then watch the indicators for my exits or of course the trase runs to Take profit or stop loss.......

this time .........on the advice of F ..........I was deliverately was watching the EU to call the turn...................just another 5 years or so now learning F's LR system and i will be quids in...........

N.

Last edited: