Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

well.....

EU actually then went bull to 82........and then resumed selling again .........we got to 78 recently .........
I feel we may see a little bear action on the USD now for a while so not keen on chasing EU south at present

happy to be proved wrong

N

GU recently was nice above 24.......I think theres more in the tank here as USD looks to be going a little bearish to me.........and hopefully gbp is going to run north again off of the recent highs

N

aud and cad look like potential buys over next hour or so........lets see

Attachments

• aud and cad plays.PNG
    aud and cad plays.PNG
    39.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
GU recently was nice above 24.......I think theres more in the tank here as USD looks to be going a little bearish to me.........and hopefully gbp is going to run north again off of the recent highs

N

may be more here in the tank ..............

Attachments

• gu buys.PNG
    gu buys.PNG
    21.9 KB · Views: 102
hmmmm.....usd is looking dangerously bullish now ............jees I was looking for a little selling there

like pulling teeth ...............GU looks best play of the bunch as a buy...........I could really do with a little usd volatility here .....either way will do

I see the usd went bull..........a good result for selling EU then which was the predominant signal I was following for usd going bull........GBP Cad and AUD calls were all dependent on usd fading

N

don't write off GU buys ...............the usd will surprise me if it continues bull here

N

yen has come off a bit from recelnt lows.........its a poss resell .........but clearly if USD folds don't use that pair

aud and cad look like potential buys over next hour or so........lets see

cad and AUD have been bullish .....but so was usd hence we don't see sucessful trades to date on those usd pairs (n)

N

Last edited:
hey all ..........

I was hoping to get to my screens later yesterday.... but then a major road in west sussex was closed all day and I sat in a traffic jam for 3 hours getting back from brighton to chichester

there may be a lot more to say about sitting in front of a screen all day instead !!

N