Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

yens on a nice sell roll at present ............cads been good as well as mentioned earlier

Last edited:
this was a great comment from Forexperian on his scalping style ........I follow this principle for trading individual currencies via my fxcorrelator derivatives

but beware !.........it takes practice .........don't just blindly trade a pair or a currency just because it slows down and flatlines for a while............it needs practice and experience

N

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ert-retail-forex-trader-2760.html#post2356284

ok gang ..........

i'm at a funeral all day tomorrow then i'm off to the USA on friday for a while (business and pleasure)......a month in fact

i'll check in every now and again but wont be trading or calling trades .............time for me to do a little reflection during the trip as to what happens next for me..........

all the best and in the words of the big man .........I'll be back !
N

the jedster may pop in from time to time as well.........

thanks J (y)

Last edited:
Hi N

Enjoy your break - I may be away when you get back - but look forward to catching up and doing some trades together in August

All the best

Regards

F

Hey all

Hot as hell in Vegas. Up at 3.30am to walk the strip

Jees. What a place. Money never sleeps

Love it !!
N

Damn sports trading bar in ceasars palace is as big as the nymex

HahahahahahA
M

:eek: Wow crazy town.......not much else to say.......it's something you have to experience to understand it

N

Now screw this poker /slots/ party nonsense

Where's the forex floor ?:clap:

N

Ok gotta scoot......amassing brownie points as persuading the wife about a poker tournament I want to enter

I,m a little rusty. But When in Vegas it would be rude not to play a little .......my dad was a seriously good player in the 60,s. Before all this superstar nonsense.....let's see if I can remember what he taught me......

N

Last edited:
Well it's time to fly to New York tomorrow

Thanks for the hospitality Vegas. And the aria resort It was grrrreat. (y)

N

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Hey gang

Been in ny for a while now......had to leave 1st hotel as it was not up to scratch

Near Central Park now and much better

Here till Wednesday then onto Florida

We are near 5th avenue and my wife is in all the shops........spare me

N