Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hey all

cant get my charts up at the moment ........damn aws cloud is struggling

later
N

ok here we are

so yesterday I called a few when I had the time ..........nothing fancy but I didn't lose money....that's the secret .........don't give anything back .........full defensive and then come out on the attack when conditions allow............then retreat back and defend .........99% watching and 1% trading

I was calling usd sells yesterday on my own systems ......same as the default 20ma here on 1 hour............with the green line below the zero......waiting to pick off scalps as lower tf usd swung south .........

today we see a changeover to buys.......i'd like to see a little more momentum north....... but trade what you see....in truth its thin at present so I wont be playing........... yet

later
N

Attachments

• usd swings.PNG
    usd swings.PNG
    29.8 KB · Views: 83
I have to say the usd is pretty flat..........even for my scalping tastes......

at the moment I have recent history on yen and cad as buys with euro and swissie as sells ..........but nothing really moving yet to justify more moves there

definite European sells forming into a poss rising usd .........cmon

gu is tough call that 7145 could fall like a stone or snap back.....hmmmmmm

usd is flat / bear

Europeans are sell

aussies are buy

cad and yen buy

i'm hunting gu ...........buys that is .........7145 has held..........usd is slightly bearish and I would love gbp to snapback north ........

usd still a buy......only gbp and euro are non sells and missing out on the pips

aud has been a cracking sell for nearly 3 hours now .......and still going