Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

ohh

Been thinking trading

I will trade ft on my return

I have a system 90% there that needs fine tuning......it was going ok before I left

Scalping system

Can't wait to get back on the charts !!!!!!

N

oh really(y)(y)
do not forget to share it please

oh really(y)(y)
do not forget to share it please

Hey b

It's loosely based on the humble fxcorrelator indicator available here for,free

But you can imagine I have a few adjustments and tweaks added based after a few years at the table......it's faster than the fxcorrelator and shows real time price movements that I need for scalping

I will be sharing how,I do when I start in august and if it proves really successful I may start to teach it eventually

I need some more,programming from the jedster as it's only 90% there and I havnt really been hammering it under true test conditions yet as last 2 months I was still full out at work......but the work to date has been promising

Also I have been approached on a couple of possible contracts for work that have arrived and I may take them initially so full time trading will have to be parked for little longer but I will still trade part time

N

Managed to stave off the wife on buying property in USA

Told,her we could have visa,issues in the future.....not sure why but I'll think of something !!

N

Jees,I'm bored ..........sure it's nice here but there only so many beaches to see and marinas to sit in

Naples is nice if you like talking loudly about how much money you have in a small confined piazza whilst having coffee

I counted 5 couples doing this yesterday...Jees ....tedious

N

Last edited:
Fort Myers .....more down to earth and ok

Royal tee golf club.......nice atmosphere

Bonito springs ok

Mirabel shopping centre being visited on Saturday......the last hurdle for,me to manage re the wife
Must think of something.......forgetting my wallet springs to mind ?

Hahahahaha
N

Last edited:
Mirabel was a great shopping centre .......my wife went on the rampage sadly for me

Home tommorow .....Not before time.......bored out of my skull now....and the weather last 2 days more wet .......still 90 degrees though and high high humidity.......couldn't live here in permanent air con !!

N

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 116
Last edited:
I'm back.........

tooooooo tired to trade today :sleep::sleep: ...........but will set up systems for tomorrow

meanwhile look what my visit and my wifes dollar spending in the malls did to the usd in july !

one way street .........jees she can spend money :LOL:

looks like Europe needs a visit from her ..............

N

Attachments

• usd bull july.PNG
    usd bull july.PNG
    57.4 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
I'm back.........

tooooooo tired to trade today :sleep::sleep: ...........but will set up systems for tomorrow

meanwhile look what my visit and my wifes dollar spending in the malls did to the usd in july !

one way street .........jees she can spend money :LOL:

looks like Europe needs a visit from her ..............

N

ahahah you funny???

just watching the market playing with my scalping system........

euro looks oversold on low tf's .........

still not had time to get busy ........

I see usd is bull ......so I would have been buying it on scalps all morning if I had managed to get to screens .....grrrrr !

later
N

Attachments

• usd bull.PNG
    usd bull.PNG
    25.4 KB · Views: 108
just watching the market playing with my scalping system........

euro looks oversold on low tf's .........

heres that observation played out using the standard 20ma fxcorrelator on a 5min tf to show moves ......

I saw opportunities to hunt euro buys/scalps.......in fact the EU was a poor pairing to use ...........EJ was more profitable ..........but still 5-8 pips on EU with just a 1-2 pip drawdown ;)

I have charts on gmt -1 for some reason

N

Attachments

• euro usd scalp.PNG
    euro usd scalp.PNG
    57.1 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
on my bespoke scalping systems I see

usd looks a fraction o/b...so selling in next 15 mins probable

gu buys look interesting above 6820

n