Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

i'm letting it run a little here.....about -5 but the hell....it looks right...nothing is fading yet

again ...I bought at Breach level = retail price ....

thats theoretially 5 pips down on the pace before i start ...

N

out.....its not coming ...and its shaping up for possible sells on the usd and yen

jees its like pulling teeth this morning ....usd is keen to fall but the aussied is paralysed

i came out -2 pips .......jees its a pain today .....normally had a 15-20 pipper by now in the bag ...

ok,...i need to call this a day soon

I see a possible G/U buy.....1.5546...

and out.....-5....nope not today .....walked straight into a dow fall of 10 points.....

jees thats a pain...........never mind .later all....i'll come back later

i'll try and get back online later for the final session ....hopefully better than recent .....

hey all

long week and overall I lost money .........I was trading when in truth it suited me rather than the market ...and a few sitters went untraded when I was in work mode......(yes I work full time)

i'm fooling around a lot on shorter TF's and should really put that stuff more on the Demo pile to not make it to personal ........or costly !

talking to Jeff here - he cant find the time to trade shorter TF's and I think thats a problem we all have right ?..............

we want the luxury of a secondary passive income from trading whilst we focus on the more mainstream incomes of other businesses and employment ....right ?

GET REAL

In truth theres not that many F/T traders here at T2W who post and are active in helping newbies .......well for free anyway !

and good luck to them .........as every thinking hour of their trading day needs to be on the markets and making money .....as its tough ...real tough ....

so whats the answer for Part time traders ?

hmmm
N

Correlations have been a total mess this week, the process even started in the end of last one. With so many news and uncertainty the markets were upside down (or the opposite:) ) I focused on single pairs and used Corrie for confirmation to keep me in a trade. Anyways, it was nice volatility but Mon and Tue were losing days. Hopefully, things will settle down in the coming weeks

Many green pips to all:)

Correlations have been a total mess this week, the process even started in the end of last one. With so many news and uncertainty the markets were upside down (or the opposite:) ) I focused on single pairs and used Corrie for confirmation to keep me in a trade. Anyways, it was nice volatility but Mon and Tue were losing days. Hopefully, things will settle down in the coming weeks

Many green pips to all:)

it was a little difficult last week.....(y)

N