Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Attachments

• hard week to make money trading.jpg
    hard week to make money trading.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 97
hey all

I cannot get remote access today to my trading screens ..apologies !

heres something you dont see everyday from Vendors , marketeers and anyone else trying to part you with your money

GET REAL :eek:

yep GET REAL .. with your :-

Expectations of the Learning Curve time regarding the Trading Business
Belief in your (current) system
Expectations of your ability to follow even the simplest of rules and consistency
Own Personality Fit vs Trading approaches
Screen time promises to yourself
Beliefs regarding Market Dynamics
Belief in Trainers / Educators / Experts / others Opinions
Belief of becoming a Full Time Trader
Belief of Becoming a good part time trader
Belief that you will be the one to make it ......

are you Getting Real yet ?....in all walks of your life ? ...

Until you do you.....boy are you in for a tough time ! :p

N :smart:

for example ....do you really think with your limited respources ,time, energy and contacts you can compete with profession fully resourced experienced Full Time traders who are plugged into the markets and key sources of information flow ?

Really ?

Get Real

N

Last edited:
Remember here .........I said Get Real ........I didnt say give up ! ;)

GET REAL

N

if anyone wants to post a corrie chart today (or any day !!) with signals that fine with me........

stick to the format below in the signature area (if possible) and feel free to vary the MA if you want ......

the 20ma default setting is just a decent middle of the road MA

N

NVP,

Any systems that work for the Daily chart..?

Having a tough time being consistent on lower time-frames with my work schedule....

FXJ

Hey all

I was tied up today and could'nt get access to screens

jees not much today on 15m's .........and the euro selloff was nowhere near slow enough to let the 20ma get in on the action

such is life...

N

interestingly can anyone tell me something that didnt correlate to plan on that fast move on the Euro...

(Clue it caught up later and I always have to pay over £8 a pint when i visit there)

Attachments

• 1 shot.jpg
    1 shot.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 109
NVP,

Any systems that work for the Daily chart..?

Having a tough time being consistent on lower time-frames with my work schedule....

FXJ

hey Jeff.........as a good 'ole VIP send me a pm to [email protected] with your latest e-mail address and I will send you some ideas for longer Term trading ....

also Sylvie my Admin tells me the VIP Archive is back up on line for a while ....so if you want to log in for a refresher then just e-mail me if you cant get in...s/be same password etc etc as before... (y)

N

Euros coming as well ....but its nearly opening time in Aus so thats what I'm hoping will pick up the pace

N

nice sell on E/U currently ...A/U and G/U are rolling but Euro moved first....