Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

not bad overnights....:smart:

N

Attachments

• 5 min overnights.jpg
    5 min overnights.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 158
Hi Z

you are very kind my friend ................:)

I did spend some time at FF and also requested help from some of the programming superstars there to advance my ideas in automated form - but they all said they preferred EA's and did not want to colaborate with me :|

I am a little surprised at its lack of support at FF - given the solid and consistent track record of even my simple and free 80/20 system that I discuss here every day 365 days a year

such is life............I am near 200,000 views on T2W that ranks me as a major followed thread :cheesy: and apart from some frustrating downtime getting my more private signals programmed (still work in progress - I am not a Programmer !!) I am plodding along quite happily :smart:

N

nice run selling the yen and usd toay (y)

N

Attachments

• 5 mins today.jpg
    5 mins today.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 177
Hi Z

you are very kind my friend ................:)

I did spend some time at FF and also requested help from some of the programming superstars there to advance my ideas in automated form - but they all said they preferred EA's and did not want to collaborate with me :|

I am a little surprised at its lack of support at FF - given the solid and consistent track record of even my simple and free 80/20 system that I discuss here every day 365 days a year

such is life............I am near 200,000 views on T2W that ranks me as a major followed thread :cheesy: and apart from some frustrating downtime getting my more private signals programmed (still work in progress - I am not a Programmer !!) I am plodding along quite happily :smart:

N

i am shock why some very good programmer never want too help you when i see so many garbage or so call fake guru genius can get some fake programme promised the holy grave hmmm then you have a such efficient chart or deliver the best then free i am puzzle ??????????? anywhere with time you will get there but make sure you sell it for a very good price you deserve it
thanks anywhere:clap::clap::clap:

hey B

its all in hand..........I am paying programmers to do what I need and its fairly reasonable in price

the real fun is working with them on automated alert signals where I am planning to offer these via the magic of Technology :smart:

N

hey B

its all in hand..........I am paying programmers to do what I need and its fairly reasonable in price

the real fun is working with them on automated alert signals where I am planning to offer these via the magic of Technology :smart:

N

i am not worry about the price the sooner we got it the better cannot wait lol keep up the good work

heres the overnights

who says the lower timeframes are unreliable ?..........

Hey - maybe they're just misunderstood on those boring
pairchart indicators and just needed Corrie love ! :p

later
N :smart:

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 165
i am not worry about the price the sooner we got it the better cannot wait lol keep up the good work

dont worry about the price ?

hahahahah I wish every customer was as perfect as you :LOL:

N

hey all......

ooooooo scary gbp collapse eh !

a little tooooo fast for my FREE steady eddie 80/20 system here but we did see a nice little Euro sell later on in the move :smart:

N

Attachments

• shame shame shame.jpg
    shame shame shame.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 165
the asian session has been fairly quiet ...............but looky looky at that superb US afternoon session (y)

N

Attachments

• overnights.jpg
    overnights.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 114
heres a few pips scalping the G/U.........

The Euro is probably a safer scalping tool but I wanted to show how you can make money here as well when those 80/20's line up

Believe me - its not about the entry in this business ...........its all about the exit strategy and being consistent in your Exit approach....

look deeper into all those $$$'s junkmail marketeer systems - they spend 95% of the time showing you the entries and gloss over the exits , BUT always ensuring the exit strategy optimally backfits the profit on the particular chart

If I could ask you to do anything else it would be get a good exit strategy :smart:

N

Attachments

• 5 mins trading action.jpg
    5 mins trading action.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 127
right now 11.12 am :smart:

the Cad is above the 80ma so really its all E/U sells

n

Attachments

• sell signal.jpg
    sell signal.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 148