Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

hi all

this is a clean sheet on my 80/20 system for the week (1 hour TF).....use it to tell me what you see re opportunities and I will post my views next ;)

N:smart:

Attachments

• 8020 1 hour.jpg
    8020 1 hour.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 153
A picture is worth a thousand words..........4 great trading periods this week
with hundreds of pips on offer (y)

N :smart:

Attachments

• 8020 1 hour NVP comments.jpg
    8020 1 hour NVP comments.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 187
interestingly and I notice this a lot........do you see how a lot of the signals fire off at the start of the Asian Sessions ?

I need to move to Australia again

N

still moving over this weekend......from next week I can focus on my forthcoming course and keep my ever suffering webdesigner happy ;)

N

As a system my 80/20 FXcorrelator (which is the main System I offer here for Free to give you a taste of what my ideas and approach to trading can do) is naturally under scrutiny from potential users......

How many pips does it deliver in a Week ?
Do you give guarantees of success ?
will it work scalping ?
can I make money in just 1 hour a day ?
Can set it and leave it to make me money ?
How much does it cost ?

hey all............I know the thread is mega , and I know some of my videos are a little amateur**, but stick with it and you will see a very robust and solid system here in your hands....

** I dont do schmooze and fancy productions....i do pips ! :cool:

I dont need to answer the questions above as they will all become obvious in the process

and ask me any questions here on the thread - I will be offering more support on a bespoke website soon :smart:

N

A picture is worth a thousand words..........4 great trading periods this week
with hundreds of pips on offer (y)

N :smart:

I flunked Teach. I only saw two possible trades. I would have posted it, but you had already posted your results. I haven't been on much this week.

interestingly and I notice this a lot........do you see how a lot of the signals fire off at the start of the Asian Sessions ?

I need to move to Australia again

N

Okay, I don't understand this question. At the start of the Asian session?:rolleyes:

For anyone who is new here and watching this board, might I make a suggestion? If you are anthing like me, you probably have a ton of questions or you might be somewhat confused over some of N's comments.

Please ask your questions? I don't want to be the only one in here appearing to be addle-brained. Not only that, if you ask your questions, they might be my questions as well, then I might be spared looking like a complete ingnoramus. When I ask my questions, I'm probably sparing you as well.

Don't get me wrong. In here you can ask any question and N or someone else comes to the rescue obligingly and promptly. It's a great board and even though I was a lurker for some time, I finally dived in and thought to myself, I'm not getting anywhere if I don't ask questions.

If you're new, you need to read the posts in sequence. Sure there are a lot of them, but there are many you can skip over because it's just banter. Pay particular attention to the "stickies". Download those!

I have a very thick stack of papers that I've downloaded from this site, particularly those with links. I download these things so that as I continue reading the posts, I don't have to go back and try and find something that I remembered seeing previously. I only download those that I need to question. Alot of the times, I just have my word processor open and I cut and paste discusssions. Then when I'm done reading for the day, I print out my word processor sheets.

Everything in here has been provided for free. Your questions are answered for free!

Personally, I would like to see more interaction going on with the new folks who are just learning. Isn't that what boards are for?

Besides, I get lonely......LOL snif snif

Hey M..........

thanks for this ...........I get plenty of private mail asking questions and I always encourage people to post here...........

T2W is an excellent Forum /site where the moderators are always around and clamp down fast on rude and non constructive people...........(unlike some other Forums :rolleyes:)

Thats why I made it my home...........look at my early stuff here and you see the help that pours into me as I was reaching out ....those people are all still around and I am happy to support others on the journey here (if I can - we are all eternal students :smart:)

N

Okay, I don't understand this question. At the start of the Asian session?:rolleyes:

Hey M

money markets are 24/7 hroughthe week but some times are perceived as better to trade than others

3 timezones for me (all approx)

London am Session (07.00 gmt onwards)
US am session (approx 13.30 gmt)
Asian am Session (approx 22.00 GMT)

always good action as these dudes open

heres a link to my Timezone analysis

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...g-basic-ideas-strategies-806.html#post1462996

Remember money never sleeps ...........but countries do ! :)

N

hey all

heres a bit of fun and also shows how easy it is to undertand what a currency is doing on the FXCorrelator

see how they are shaping up so far from the opening bell on 1st January below ?

Tell me the winners and the losers :smart:

(Hint - you are now bankcrupt if you bought yen and usd)

now go to any normal set of charts and tell me what currencies are winning and what are losing so far this year.............you'll need at least 15 of the 28 charts available to get an acccurate picture for all G8 currencies :p

N

Attachments

• g8 sweepstakes.jpg
    g8 sweepstakes.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
and to all of you that follow me here and the 80/20 Dow system ............c'mon , tell me what that falling usd and Yen must mean happened to the Dow so far this year :sneaky:

yep.......

Dow up** = USD and YEN down :smart:

N

** all 1,000+ points of it this year !

Attachments

• dow for year to date.jpg
    dow for year to date.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 197
and here is the 80/20 on a daily TF

superb january sales (on YEN and USD) were then followed by a stupendous March Sell signal again ......and notice how the poor USD has been south of the 80ma since early January.......weak weak weak !

and are we seeing a potential sell off signal again now ?

i'd prefer my Dow a little stronger for confirmation :smart:

N

Attachments

• the 8020 daily TF.jpg
    the 8020 daily TF.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 164
hey all

heres a bit of fun and also shows how easy it is to undertand what a currency is doing on the FXCorrelator

see how they are shaping up so far from the opening bell on 1st January below ?

Tell me the winners and the losers :smart:

(Hint - you are now bankcrupt if you bought yen and usd)

now go to any normal set of charts and tell me what currencies are winning and what are losing so far this year.............you'll need at least 15 of the 28 charts available to get an acccurate picture for all G8 currencies :p

N

Why it did'nt work on my 4H and daily TF ?(only work on M1-H1), I changed the value to 1000/1 like you did but still won't worked.
BTW I just burned my demo account after i took a single blindly aggressive trading (or you can say gambling:cheesy:) against an unconfirmed TagTeam on 80/20 FXCorrelator, plus I didn't use my SL. It happened on last friday when I took short on EU, what a horrible day:cry:.
Sorry I failed you master :eek:, I guess I need to read more to know the whole story. and I do need your guidance much much more. Thank you.
PS: to Maggieo : I think i'll stay on the dark, but i will accompany you;)

Hey M

money markets are 24/7 hroughthe week but some times are perceived as better to trade than others

3 timezones for me (all approx)

London am Session (07.00 gmt onwards)
US am session (approx 13.30 gmt)
Asian am Session (approx 22.00 GMT)

always good action as these dudes open

heres a link to my Timezone analysis

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...g-basic-ideas-strategies-806.html#post1462996

Remember money never sleeps ...........but countries do ! :)

N

Hi N,

Thanks for the link. I've been wondering about that!!! Should have known you would know!

Hey N,

I just went to the link and it's super cool! Only you would come up with a chart that is color-coded with our little family of Corrie pairs. It's perfect!

Why it did'nt work on my 4H and daily TF ?(only work on M1-H1), I changed the value to 1000/1 like you did but still won't worked.
BTW I just burned my demo account after i took a single blindly aggressive trading (or you can say gambling:cheesy:) against an unconfirmed TagTeam on 80/20 FXCorrelator, plus I didn't use my SL. It happened on last friday when I took short on EU, what a horrible day:cry:.
Sorry I failed you master :eek:, I guess I need to read more to know the whole story. and I do need your guidance much much more. Thank you.

hey P

could you post the signal or chart ?

nothing is perfect in trading but once you decide to trade some rules you do need to follow them strictly - warts and all :whistling

an old trading mentor of mine used to say

"you have to be smart enough to set good Trading rules, then dumb enough to follow them ..... "

N

and I am not a master ....i'm just a little more down the pipe than you guys.... ..:LOL:

Last edited: