Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

personally I think it will deliver but I gotta go and cant play for a while

later
N

back again

hmmm those sells were nice on Euro and GBP.....but I was bending the rules :whistling

( its my indicator and I can do what I like :p )

N

Attachments

• 11 am and all is well.jpg
    11 am and all is well.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 126
tighten stop above that E/u if yuo are selling......its getting sticky

swissies gone ballistic off of recent lows.......no substance or correlation to trade it though

be patient...here comes another E/U sell

Dow falling and just need the Tag to stall and go up

e/J may be more profitable here when we get there as Yen is more predisposed to rising at the moment

N

jees its all going off.............the e G dievergence is a little disconcerting ......and the Y U divorce

not for the faint hearted now.....

hang in there...............i'm liking E/J below the recent Low

just need the dow to hold south

N

on my advanced indicators the E/J sell is on.................shame about the U/Y divergence....spoils the fun

N

I MUST FOLLOW MY RULES AND STOP TRYING TO BEAT MY SYSTEM...............jees :mad:

the only thing also keeping me out of that A/U buy is the dow below the 3 sma's........shes stolen 15 pips against the play.....

FT.com.............no FT no idea :p

Sterling is vulnerable to reversal of fortune

Pity the Bank of England. The central bank has been assailed for keeping interest rates at emergency levels while inflation has hit 3.7 per cent. Worse still, consumer prices have been rising at or above the upper limit of the Bank’s 1-3 per cent target range throughout 2010.

But do not pity sterling bulls. Foreign exchange investors have bolstered the pound this year on the expectation that interest rates will soon be raised. Yet it remains far from clear if the Bank’s Monetary Policy Committee will take such a step. Neither is it clear increasing interest rates will actually benefit sterling given the fragile outlook for Britain’s economy. As a result selling – not buying – sterling is likely to be one of this year’s big ‘macro’ trades in the currency markets.

dammit ...I missed the scalps selling E/U and E/J

work gets in the way far to much
n

cads rolling south as well.....nice correlations are back !!!

N