Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

tag piling some reverssl pressure upwards on......just some g/u sells recently to talk of

N

dow collapse..............maul time again cycling the G5 sells against a rising tag team

see....said so.....

Attachments

• maul south.jpg
    maul south.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 120
tug of war going on

commdolls north
eurogbp south
TAG in middle

n

i'm not buying the usd retrace down......or that dow push up

sit tight....i think the tag are going north soon

N

sure i'm missing sme scorchin A/U buys but i'm not happy with the usd signal....need some clarity....

hmmmm.............because we are seeing a major retrace south turn into a new trend for the tag (?) ive watched a shedload of pips get made without partcipating

such is life
N

triple arrow corrie alert

stand by as tag team arrows may all be both south soon .....and the dow is a buy in the same timeframes/ma settings

cad and AUD are the buys already on triple arrow but that may change ......buy whatever goes triple arrow north after the tag team go both south

n

jees look at the dow right on that big previous resistence price

wow tag fall it means it doesnt it..............now we all start wondering to jump on board....

triple arrow corrie alert

stand by as tag team arrows may all be both south soon .....and the dow is a buy in the same timeframes/ma settings

cad and AUD are the buys already on triple arrow but that may change ......buy whatever goes triple arrow north after the tag team go both south

n

the tag sell actvated a few minutes ago with cad and aud as the buys already signallng

personally I would wait for the next bus north (sorry currency) as these commdolls have already deivered major pips to get there .........

your money your call :smart:

N

euro as nudged in.......so go E/U buy on next breach up on the pairchart