Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

Yep a rolling maul is what is ocurring .............euro in chair at the moment driving north with cad in support on low tf's

fantastic drive up on the dow30 futures so far today - over 100 points since early hours and still going............thats whats helping the tag falls

N

Yep a rolling maul is what is ocurring .............euro in chair at the moment driving north with cad in support on low tf's

cad now has pickup up the ball and is mauling north.....

this is what I mean below about each currency taking turns to hit the tag team for a few pips north...no one is distinct yet re an individual big move up.....but pips slowly going on the board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KcCu13AJY4&feature=related

the tag are stalling off of contined dow drive upward.......watch this as it could be a warning that the tag are looking for some bullish action finally today

N

Yes I get the drift. With those CAD trades yesterday, I didn't get anywhere long on AUD/CAD, I got long later on CAD/CHF which is just about to hit target, I just went long CAD/JPY which looks optimistic, the EUR/CAD long immediately went against me after that post but is just now back at break-even, GBP/CAD did the opposite, and now I've also just got a short on USD/CAD so I guess that's reflect by the CAD arrows not all pointing down anymore.

I'm not sure why I'm rabbiting on about this but I sense there's another idea in there brewing when I see all these currency pairs trading and read your posts. Over and above the ideas I've already got from you!

It's unusual for this system to have so many trades on by the way, it's not like it's trigger happy or something.

maul could be back on again so consider words eaten......

gbp is a trainwreck today.....

N

Yes I get the drift. With those CAD trades yesterday, I didn't get anywhere long on AUD/CAD, I got long later on CAD/CHF which is just about to hit target, I just went long CAD/JPY which looks optimistic, the EUR/CAD long immediately went against me after that post but is just now back at break-even, GBP/CAD did the opposite, and now I've also just got a short on USD/CAD so I guess that's reflect by the CAD arrows not all pointing down anymore.

I'm not sure why I'm rabbiting on about this but I sense there's another idea in there brewing when I see all these currency pairs trading and read your posts. Over and above the ideas I've already got from you!

It's unusual for this system to have so many trades on by the way, it's not like it's trigger happy or something.

throw your pair charts away and come over to the dark side Luke Adamus :p

seperation on tag team............interesting

its usd thats the odd one out here......shes very strong at present so watch if dow falls

N

its the NZD that looks most attrative as a sell if dow dumps sending usd north

n

half time........the usd looks set for some rises.......

Attachments

• moin g session.jpg
    moin g session.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 141
the dow is a train.........its split the tag team as the usd had truly had enough of falls

jees if dow dumps in us session the usd will fly !

back in................the dow train is still accelerating but the tag team are not falling further now

stand by for the all mother of all rises by the tag team when the dow slows.......I mean it

N

i think my platform is struggling re the dow action........they may be shutting down non priority accounts

N

maul pack following............euro next in line to pick up the ball.......

back in................the dow train is still accelerating but the tag team are not falling further now

stand by for the all mother of all rises by the tag team when the dow slows.......I mean it

N

If you're right it's a lesson that I'll not forget - it'll cost me a fair few bucks. Let's see if it's just a retrace or if it's a reversal.

euro sells on , gbp already on .......cad and aud coming

fill your boots

n