Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

make sure the lowest arrow for GBP is sell as well...a rising usd is dragging the G/U down and I want to see at least one GBP arrow down showing before pulling trigger !!!

N

jees the dollar is rocking today..........its even eating up the yen on a falling us30

(in normal correlation situation a falling US30 does stimulate stronger Yen and USd but traditionally the Yen should be the stronger currency)

N

that GBP sell is very tempting........damn thing will fall like a stone if it bites

take it below .5875 to be safe (on a falling us30)

N

I do think that Euro and AUD may have run out of steam, so I am looking for another currency to continue the selling against the tag

GBP will not bite though !!!

N

Hi all

I rarely push stuff here but I am a fan of Lance and his e-book can still be got at $97

I will be buying it an some point once I have my own corrie strategies squared away more and have the time to do it justice

Price action trading s/be an essential part of any traders arsenal and I recommend Lances book to be one of the best out there

N

http://www.yourtradingcoach.com/

damn this crazy week

yen and USd only infrequently (negatively) correlating to the Equities and the G20 left with zero conclusions...........plus all waiting for feds call next week

I think big big BoJ job is happening currently.........but you cant stop the market.... 4 trillion dollars a day cant be even dented by 1 player

N

Attachments

• boj job.jpg
    boj job.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 131
hey all

as above more games afoot currently than at a PX3 convention !

N

Attachments

• boj job.jpg
    boj job.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 121
hi all

heres the weeks action and opportunities....

I look to see the dow supporting (inversely) tag moves and this alignment (for me) is the best environment to trade the G8 forex market

ive not bothered to show the 15m TF here as it would be impossible to see.....just trust me that if the 4h and 1h are aligning then the 15m will be aligning as well at some point in the game (y)

theres a Video for this but I cannot get to a decent internet connection till monday :eek:

N

Attachments

• weeks signals.jpg
    weeks signals.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 138
mornin all........... :sleep:

heres the vid for last weeks action....
N

hey all

1 quick post then i'm tied up..........

after a night of Dow rises and some tag weakness - USd still looks a little weak at the moment........GBP and NZD seem best buys at the moment off a flat/bullish US30

good trading :smart:
N

on my private charts the tag team are starting to get the bit between their teeth re northern progress..........only damn currency I am really seeing as a sell though is CHF......

and we all know that dude swings both ways !!! (dont go there)

hang on in there with Euro as well...ive had some nice scalps recently on that one selling E/U on 1mins and 5mins.....

N

fast scalp selling Aud / USD is coming.....just need little more bear action on the dow

USD CHF is a nice scalp signal as well on 1min and 5Mins but my concience tells me not to trade as I would prefer these guys same sideof the fence

hmmmmmmmmm
N

stand by your beds

I sence the tag are going to fall with USd leading the charge.....c'mon dow pile it on upwards some more