Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

I need the markets pushing up more to support a tag fall......keep watching folks

jees GBP is still trying to push up.....total domination of the g6 !

ok - gotta go...as I leave I see tag on slight Sell bias but uncomfirmed ......only buy in the G6 shop is GBP but that ship has sailed to me......perhaps a convergence play possible on E/G soon but I'm not a fan of it unless certain criteria are in place......

and if tag fall try buying U/J above 93.26 now.....must be supported by markets rising though - especially DJ30

later all
N

U/J is sure queueing up just below 93.26 isnt it ?........if it goes it will go real fast ....

Just noticed when I change the colours on it, the little tags don't change to match.
The max/min settings reset when I dropped a couple of currencies out of sight too.
(This is the new Till version I'm talking about).

Hi Gavin,

I looked into it for a while yesterday evening. There seems to be a bug in Metatrader where the color codes are correctly applied to the chart but are not handed over to the code at the same time.

If I have time tonight, I will try to work around it, but this is a really odd behavior on MT's side.

Till

theres loose change on table now if you went in at 93.26.......scalper dont give it back !

come out............DJ30 never gave a damn inch on that trade.....all we needed was a little northerly action and it would have probably been fast and furious and 10 pips in the bank...

whatever...really gotta go now !
N

Hi Gavin,

I looked into it for a while yesterday evening. There seems to be a bug in Metatrader where the color codes are correctly applied to the chart but are not handed over to the code at the same time.

If I have time tonight, I will try to work around it, but this is a really odd behavior on MT's side.

Till

Hi Till
No worries - I think I've come across this before with another indicator that sort of colour key. Maybe MT5 sorts this sort of thing out. I know with some of my indy's it's sensible to refresh them manually first thing in the morning as they don't seem to update properly from whatever they finished on the previous day.
Still, can't complain when it's free and generally so useful.
- Gavin

Hi Neil
Had a Buy signal on this at 10.05, so flat at the mo' but ever optimistic!

my earliest takable signal was 9.30am on the U/J but being a complete tart and always wanting 3,000,000% confirmation from markets I never took anything...there were 10 pips from 9.30am but such is life

and look where it is now as soon as DJ rose (DOH!)

of well - now really gotta go ...........enjoy the show :smart:
N

come out............DJ30 never gave a damn inch on that trade.....all we needed was a little northerly action and it would have probably been fast and furious and 10 pips in the bank...

whatever...really gotta go now !
N

pootling up now - damn that cotton!

hey 0007 ......are you licenced to trade ?

(sorry couldnt resist)
N

hope JRP latched onto that g/U so far....we'll see later !

I made 10 on that but poss out to early - had a signal at 9.25 but unwilling to take a position right before the Jobless figures. Guess that's why fortune favours the brave!