Best Thread Correlation Trading - Basic Ideas and Strategies

my moneys on sell tag buy G6....but the ducks have to line up !

adif DJ30 keeps climbling just sell yen into U.....above that 93.37 recent mark

Last edited:
boody hell....what a warzone......chop city arizona

Euro seems to have found its sell groove again though

later
N

boody hell....what a warzone......chop city arizona

Euro seems to have found its sell groove again though

later
N

what an understatement.....corrie heaven arrived just as I stepped off to the cotton plantation.......JRP will be in a real good mood later (y)

see how when all behave the yen blasts past Usd in chosen Tag direction ?...thats a cheeky U/J sell there !

N

Attachments

• corrie heaven .jpg
    corrie heaven .jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 130
its all eurosells......commdolls relatively bullish compared to the eurozone

cant resist another cheeky peek of my customised range coming soon

this is a 5min hybrid corrie of the 3 currencies we all love GBP,Euro ,USD with dynamic resistance levels built in....its -1 GMT

candy from a baby.....but its not this easy all the time believe me :p

see how anyone trying to Trade E/G from 8am GMT this morning would be slaughtered ?

all my systems ever do is try to find 1 currency with highest buy probability and 1 with highest sell probability ...thats it....if I can get just 1 currency right out of the pair then my % probability of a real stinker of a losing trade is (generally speaking) only 25%......as there are 4 outcomes (excluding chop)

explained here already.....

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...g-basic-ideas-strategies-279.html#post1097826

and with some eyeball time / practice and the right summary indicators on the screen you can watch all the G8 plus the markets.....from 1minute to 4H timeframes.....:)

c'mon Mr Fielder & co show me what you got :sneaky:

N

Attachments

• cheeky peek 2.jpg
    cheeky peek 2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Lovely simple straightforward morning... as long as your exit strategy is sorted, and you were present for kick-off...

looks like Tag retrace over and coming for more pips....loads more P/A confirmation + supporting market activity needed though first to re-enter

n

i'm sniffing a U/J buy here....see how the price is exactly the same as earlier on in the day....lets see if the dynamics make it happen this time....i need DJ30 to stay more bullish than gold

(yes theres a customised Hybid corrie I have to do this which will be in the VIP private Thread :whistling )

if dj30 now dumps faster than gold then of course its the reverse trade entirely ! ....tag turning up for a U/J sell then ?

shouldnt be playing this close to lunch of course but what the hell......

I do warn you that this will happen a lot on the private thread......in business terms this kind of finger over the button is called brinksmanship (ie stalling till time is right).....I was taught this in business by a real master in the 90's....will tell story later

n

buy Tag - selling CHF or NZD really......but its dragging along and i'm not convinced......no indicator or system can teach you this stuff ..........its called sixth sence and comes from years of experience

(which I havnt got !)
N

Buenas Dias everyone,

Just who upset E and G in the wee early hours this morning? Here is the bun fight....

GU; Entered short at 54871 on open 08:05 bar, price went a touch quiet then moved down a bit more, went sideways for six bars, dropped down to print new 09:20 local low, tried to fake a five bar recovery, flattened out again then 10:10 bar livened things up by falling smartly to create new local low, stalled a bit then some momentum came in and drove price right down to 11:00 new local low and, just like a spring, started to retrace quite fast taking SL out at high of 11:15 bar for 74 point profit.

EU; First trade entered short at 36059 on open 08:20 bar, price went up a few points then rolled over and started motoring down with a few pauses here and there but always giving off the classical flags of lower highs and lower lows, bottom reached after 10:45 new local low and price began to retrace and trade exited on close of 11:15 bar for 57 point profit.

EG; One of the weirdest morning sessions yet! Short entered at 87848 on open of 08:40 bar, price retraced slightly, flattened out and then popped down below entry again on 09:10 bar, tried to continue slide but there wasnt much momentum around, then 10:10 bar started to lift price but it looked feeble and ripe for another possible drop and how wrong was that? Trade exited on close of big 10:55 up bar for 3 point loss.

Much better session this morning as both GU and EU decided to show a nice and easily followed intra day trend, EG of course just couldnt cope with this and I left my exit rather late which spoilt the party slightly, but hey-ho you cant win them all. Absolutely no idea what this afternoon will bring after this morning's blow out - maybe a small recovery perhaps?

Trade well and regards,
Simon.

Attachments

• gu150410.gif
    gu150410.gif
    14.9 KB · Views: 105
  • eu150410.gif
    eu150410.gif
    14.3 KB · Views: 108
  • eg150410.gif
    eg150410.gif
    12.7 KB · Views: 110
Hi N,

Nice to see you back, didnt think you were in UK until tonight. So, it was your departing swissyland last night that started this morning's sell off - must have been all that panic when you withdrew the massive amount of corie indy funds from the secret account....!
Simon.

Hi N,

Nice to see you back, didnt think you were in UK until tonight. So, it was your departing swissyland last night that started this morning's sell off - must have been all that panic when you withdrew the massive amount of corie indy funds from the secret account....!
Simon.

and the bankers there told me it should not move the markets ......:rolleyes:

lucky I escaped from my volcanic lair in iceland before the world police blew me up.....(volcanic eruptions my ar*se)

ne hahahahahah
N

Last edited:
Buenas Dias everyone,

GU; Entered short at 54871 on open 08:05 bar, SL out at high of 11:15 bar for 74 point profit.

EU; First trade entered short at 36059 on open 08:20 bar, exited on close of 11:15 bar for 57 point profit.

EG; One of the weirdest morning sessions yet! Short entered at 87848 on open of 08:40 bar, price retraced slightly, flattened out and then popped down below entry again on 09:10 bar, tried to continue slide but there wasnt much momentum around, then 10:10 bar started to lift price but it looked feeble and ripe for another possible drop and how wrong was that? Trade exited on close of big 10:55 up bar for 3 point loss.

Trade well and regards,
Simon.

well you've had worse days :p

just a point of learning here for all....JRP had a crack at shorting E/G at 8.40 this morning.....so he chose euro correctly (as it kept falling) but he got GBP wrong as it kept falling also ........

I know for a fact that JRP does not use my new hybrids I am teasing you with (his systems have been around and well proven for much longer than my little ducklings) but do you see in my approach how you only have to get one currency right to prevent any major losses.....and heres my earlier message again announcing the lack of profitability on the E/G trade during the morning......that "disasterous" E/G trade only cost JRP 3 pips....you cant get that kind of protection even with a hummer !

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...g-basic-ideas-strategies-321.html#post1104206

by focussing on minimal losses you will in the long run always be profitable in trading

JRP's system rocks (y)
NVP

Last edited: