Best Thread CMC Markets owner answers your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
0.7 spread and 0.25% leverage!! You trying to tempt me in to a massive high risk scalping frenzy?!?!?!

Really looking forward to the charting package update! If that is good, I will have to finally wave good by to Oanda as the execution and spreads with CMC are better in my opinion!!!

Well timed and placed distraction post BIC :sneaky:;)

Where is Peter today? I'm still waiting for my question to be answered regarding the market being suspended as my screenshot, considering the market wasn't suspended...

Last edited:
Well timed and placed distraction post BIC :sneaky:;)

Where is Peter today? I'm still waiting for my question to be answered regarding the market being suspended as my screenshot, considering the market wasn't suspended...

If someone posted up filth such as this would you engage with them?

Truth Seeker:

" I make 3-6% on average, get over it. Are you after my @ss or something? Sorry mate, I'm not in to packing fudge, you will have to continue t
o groom Peter Cruddas as your tongue is so far up his @rse you can taste his last meal."

Originally Posted by Truth Seeker

LOL, You are such a jealous person. You know nothing black swan. CMC were known as the worst sb company to date, (Steal4Free) and it's only because PC has been putting loads of effort in to turn around their image that it's started to get better, BUT I have already found problems as have others and I have noticed so far these questions are being overlooked, so now get your tongue out of PC's @rse and look around and see what's going on. You are not of any authority, you're not even a successful trader, you're infact less than a flee when it comes to social standing, and you're a stalker. I feel sorry for you.

Now tell me, this "social standing lower than a flee(sic)..what do you mean by that?

Now tell me, this "social standing lower than a flee(sic)..what do you mean by that?

fleasdog-fleas.jpg

Originally Posted by Truth Seeker

LOL, You are such a jealous person. You know nothing black swan. CMC were known as the worst sb company to date, (Steal4Free) and it's only because PC has been putting loads of effort in to turn around their image that it's started to get better, BUT I have already found problems as have others and I have noticed so far these questions are being overlooked, so now get your tongue out of PC's @rse and look around and see what's going on. You are not of any authority, you're not even a successful trader, you're infact less than a flee when it comes to social standing, and you're a stalker. I feel sorry for you.

Fancy posting that on Peters actual thread black duck, you're not doing yourself any favours with your beloved Peter! :LOL: I bet there were many here who never knew CMC Markets used to be Deal4Free and were known as Steal4Free in the trading community.
Peter and I have already had our boxing match and have come to a mutual respect (well that's the impression I have got) he has agreed and stated that I have given some positive imput to help this trading platform....Now, I'm wondering what your angle is here, the only thing I can come up with is that you are extremely jealous of me, I haven't a clue why, according to you I'm a liar and no one can make 3-6% per day! So are you afraid that Peter will run off with me into the sunset leaving you at home with pictures of him and memories? You're ok, as I said, I'm not into that, and I'm sure Peter isn't looking at you in that way too, so, calm down, all is not lost! :sleep:

You're now repping your own unhinged rants..wow..just wow..anyhow, in case you missed it here's the answer I gave you earlier..

But you're not experienced, you're not successful and you don't trade with large size. The experienced and successful do not make 11% per day, or on average 6% per day. That's the 'return' of Gala bingo players with tiny accounts who lose then top it up, lose then top it up. Your claim that a two second delay "costs you thousands" is not only pathologically revealing regarding your paranoia, your delusions and mis truths it's also pathetic and insulting to those amongst us who rely on this industry for a living.

The experienced and successful do not ask for tax advice/avoidance 'tips' once they're making a few quid, "after years of trying" on a forum and in my experience the successful do not have such negative views towards the suppliers of the technology and the service they rely on, and that applies to all successful folk in any industry, they always have a PMA particularly towards their 'job'. Moaners never move on or up...period..

Further, Rob has already, (as have others) shown you enough patience with answering the same questions over and over again. Have you read his response? The vast majority of successful spread betters swing and or position trade, they don't "scalp the ftse" lol..therefore the sb firms have no problem with these traders, can shadow their trades or hedge..

Your tiresome looped series of questions are as equally misplaced as you bizarre crusade..just stfu and move on...

You're now repping your own unhinged rants..wow..just wow..anyhow, in case you missed it here's the answer I gave you earlier..

But you're not experienced, you're not successful and you don't trade with large size. The experienced and successful do not make 11% per day, or on average 6% per day. That's the 'return' of Gala bingo players with tiny accounts who lose then top it up, lose then top it up. Your claim that a two second delay "costs you thousands" is not only pathologically revealing regarding your paranoia, your delusions and mis truths it's also pathetic and insulting to those amongst us who rely on this industry for a living.

The experienced and successful do not ask for tax advice/avoidance 'tips' once they're making a few quid, "after years of trying" on a forum and in my experience the successful do not have such negative views towards the suppliers of the technology and the service they rely on, and that applies to all successful folk in any industry, they always have a PMA particularly towards their 'job'. Moaners never move on or up...period..

Further, Rob has already, (as have others) shown you enough patience with answering the same questions over and over again. Have you read his response? The vast majority of successful spread betters swing and or position trade, they don't "scalp the ftse" lol..therefore the sb firms have no problem with these traders, can shadow their trades or hedge..

Your tiresome looped series of questions are as equally misplaced as you bizarre crusade..just stfu and move on...

I think you need to read the warning you have been given over on the ETX thread for stalking me black duck, you better behave or I think you're going to get us kicked off this site, it wouldn't bother me, but I think it would break your heart as you seem to live here 24/7 judging by your post number! So I think you need to be a good boy and calm it down now. ;)

Peter, when you get the time can you explain why I had this meaage when the markets were not actually suspended?

Attachments

• suspended iffy order rejection.JPG
    suspended iffy order rejection.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 132
I think you need to read the warning you have been given over on the ETX thread for stalking me black duck, you better behave or I think you're going to get us kicked off this site, it wouldn't bother me, but I think it would break your heart as you seem to live here 24/7 judging by your post number! So I think you need to be a good boy and calm it down now. ;)

Jon warned me? :LOL: Blimey you and your delusions. You offered to leave the forum permanently, given you and truth aren't much of a joint seeker and you've exposed yourself as a delusional fantasist, trading obviously ain't for you..

But before you flounce off explain this "social standing" issue you have? I'm fascinated....

hi everybody,
Seems you have all been squabbling since I have been away this morning. Honestly, I cannot leave you alone for five minutes. Sorry could not be here this morning had some family business to attend to.
So you saw we reduced margins hope that is fine for you. with 0.7 pips and lowest margins and next gen upgrades coming should keep you quiet for awhile. tks
pc
:)

Hi Mr Truth,

Thanks for post. I will look into it because because for sure we do not suspend markets. Can you confirm what the order was. What market was it you were trading

tks pc

Peter, when you get the time can you explain why I had this meaage when the markets were not actually suspended?

hi everybody,
Seems you have all been squabbling since I have been away this morning. Honestly, I cannot leave you alone for five minutes. Sorry could not be here this morning had some family business to attend to.
So you saw we reduced margins hope that is fine for you. with 0.7 pips and lowest margins and next gen upgrades coming should keep you quiet for awhile. tks
pc
:)
Not me, I like trade now.:) Can I sign up for a CFD's account?

Peter, do you have a policy of employing people to multi-nic and push your wares? If so I am very interested in discussing vacancies and remuneration. feel free to PM me. Ta.

Scose

Mr JD Trader comes out of the closet.

Hi JD Trader,

I thought you said you were finished on this thread. seems you just cannot keep away. Also I have caught you reading the thread on a few occasions seems you like the thread deep down but you just cannot admit it.

We reduced spreads because we can. Next Gen has given us huge efficiencies. If you think about it, all prices, execution, are automatic. They are generated by a computer.There is no dealer intervention and no re quotes so work loads have reduced internally. As we get more and more volumes (yes Next Gen has been our most successful launch in company's history and is huge success) we can become more and more efficient and all we are doing is passing on the cost savings to our clients. Surely even you would applaud that, but I wont hold my breath.

Anyway thanks for the posting, I do appreciate it must have been difficult for you going against your pride but I knew you would come back in the end.

Have a nice day :cheesy:
pc
This thread/company still going

Got email this week......Reduced spreads

LOOKS GREAT :-0

BUT

Read between the lines :sneaky:

Board Room:
PC: Listen up guys I put crap loads of dosh into this program you said would make me millions but we are losing customers !
Programmer: Well its not the Platform boss, lets reduce spreads that will get them flocking back
PC: F##KING better or your wearing concrete boots !

lol :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.