Best Thread CMC Markets owner answers your questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi phantom666

have to admit I have a pair of cords and very nice they are too with my white socks and tuf shoes. I usually wear them for golf and bingo they seem to fit both occasions well.

pc

You've just crushed your image there Peter, brave of you not having a publicist..;) You and Ken Clarke aren't sharing a wardrobe are you? :eek:

:clap:

Just in case anyoen doesn't know what that is...

96710a8ec8e25a689e9176a25f7b5832.jpg

Re: Order rejection

Hi Tar,

Thanks for posting. Sorry for delay have been busy with some new releases on next gen.
This is web there has been a delay between your browser and the trade hitting our servers. It is outside of our control. We have no delays on our servers even this morning when SNB announced a floor for eur chf at 1.20 our system was fine.
Some time there is browser delay and the ticket will time out but that just means we didnt receive the order. thats it. nothing sinister here.

tks pc

DEMO ACCOUNT UPDATE

Unless we can ping CMC to test the speed of our connection to your servers we are never going to know 100% if it is a browser issue or your end. If you were on MT4 I could test how fast you execute my orders once received, now that's what I call transparency......I read that you said your demo accounts are on the same servers as your live accounts? You have held orders (2 seconds today on one order) around volatile times or just outright rejected my trade, (last week). I'm getting more disappointed the longer I test, I honestly thought you meant what you said when you wanted to build up a new relationship of transparency, no funny business, no held trades, delayed orders etc. You can always just say now it must be a browser issue, but this is not the case!
I've been messing around with your charts and the indicators too, they are so buggy. Centre mouse wheel opens the bars up on one chart and not the other, the charts keep resizing themselves, you can't save anything, the bars/candles are the poorest I think I have ever seen and cannot be trusted to read if you are versed in candlestick/bar patterns, the ideas are ok regarding what you are offering, but the charts just don't deliver, sorry, but I would not be happy with these if I were the CEO, I will be delivering more in the quality of Pro Real time charts or Esignal, but then that's me, I'm a trader first and foremost. You can't even run another charting platform alongside because you supports and resistances do not match up accurately enough to be tradable.

Peter
Kindly explain this, and don't say it's my browser, lol....

Attachments

• suspended iffy order rejection.JPG
    suspended iffy order rejection.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 160

DEMO ACCOUNT UPDATE

Unless we can ping CMC to test the speed of our connection to your servers we are never going to know 100% if it is a browser issue or your end. If you were on MT4 I could test how fast you execute my orders once received, now that's what I call transparency......I read that you said your demo accounts are on the same servers as your live accounts? You have held orders (2 seconds today on one order) around volatile times or just outright rejected my trade, (last week). I'm getting more disappointed the longer I test, I honestly thought you meant what you said when you wanted to build up a new relationship of transparency, no funny business, no held trades, delayed orders etc. You can always just say now it must be a browser issue, but this is not the case!
I've been messing around with your charts and the indicators too, they are so buggy. Centre mouse wheel opens the bars up on one chart and not the other, the charts keep resizing themselves, you can't save anything, the bars/candles are the poorest I think I have ever seen and cannot be trusted to read if you are versed in candlestick/bar patterns, the ideas are ok regarding what you are offering, but the charts just don't deliver, sorry, but I would not be happy with these if I were the CEO, I will be delivering more in the quality of Pro Real time charts or Esignal, but then that's me, I'm a trader first and foremost. You can't even run another charting platform alongside because you supports and resistances do not match up accurately enough to be tradable.

Agree with much of what you say about the charts, but remember that they will be updated 'soon'. On the other hand, a two second delay doesn't sound too bad compared to some of the competition... How about two minutes?

Agree with much of what you say about the charts, but remember that they will be updated 'soon'. On the other hand, a two second delay doesn't sound too bad compared to some of the competition... How about two minutes?

A two second delay at the wrong time can cost me a few K, which is an unacceptable loss considering you can trade elsewhere without the delay (Oanda, Prospreads). I thought this new platforms selling point was lightning fast execution..

Hi Mr Truth,

Firstly there are major chart updates coming. They will be big improvement on what we have and eventually our aim over the next three months is to have the best free charts out there. they should be good enough for you to use with all the signals you require.

secondly.
what I can tell you that there is no mechanism to time out your trades, re quote you, kill your tickets, or throttle back the system. In principal there are no delays on our servers and there is no algorithm to slow down the quotes or trades. if you get ticket time out it means that we have not received your order.

those are the facts. of course we will continue to improve the platform where we can we have already committed the budget and work is on going.

thanks for your post.
pc
DEMO ACCOUNT UPDATE

This thread/company still going

Got email this week......Reduced spreads

LOOKS GREAT :-0

BUT

Read between the lines :sneaky:

Board Room:
PC: Listen up guys I put crap loads of dosh into this program you said would make me millions but we are losing customers !
Programmer: Well its not the Platform boss, lets reduce spreads that will get them flocking back
PC: F##KING better or your wearing concrete boots !

lol :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm going long on the "sorry guys it's still in test mode" excuse being rolled out..no fookin stop loss, crashing right through the 200 Smoothed Media Anal..
. :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by counter_violent
"Thanks for the feedback guys, we're working on some of the suggestions. The bug where the ads appeared in individual posts has now been fixed."

Hi Mr Truth,

Firstly there are major chart updates coming. They will be big improvement on what we have and eventually our aim over the next three months is to have the best free charts out there. they should be good enough for you to use with all the signals you require.

secondly.
what I can tell you that there is no mechanism to time out your trades, re quote you, kill your tickets, or throttle back the system. In principal there are no delays on our servers and there is no algorithm to slow down the quotes or trades. if you get ticket time out it means that we have not received your order.

those are the facts. of course we will continue to improve the platform where we can we have already committed the budget and work is on going.

thanks for your post.
pc

Anyway Truthseeker's screenshot shows that the market was suspended which definitely means an internal issue not a browser/connection issue .

Regards .

Anyway Truthseeker's screenshot shows that the market was suspended which definitely means an internal issue not a browser/connection issue .

Regards .

Yep, I'm still waiting for a reason why this happened.

0.7 spread and 0.25% leverage!! You trying to tempt me in to a massive high risk scalping frenzy?!?!?!

Really looking forward to the charting package update! If that is good, I will have to finally wave good by to Oanda as the execution and spreads with CMC are better in my opinion!!!

0.7 spread and 0.25% leverage!! You trying to tempt me in to a massive high risk scalping frenzy?!?!?!

Really looking forward to the charting package update! If that is good, I will have to finally wave good by to Oanda as the execution and spreads with CMC are better in my opinion!!!
How is you trading on the Dow going?

Hi Gle

Haven't traded it in a while to be honest, 99% of my trading is focused on short term moves in EUR/USD.

Will let you know if I do in the future and how things go.

Cheers

Big

Status
Not open for further replies.