Brexit - in or out

The Germans have wall to wall coverage of the Brexit debate.
Thanks Germany, you have just smashed the remainians argument to pieces.

Looks as though their business community has a diametrically opposed view to their politicians.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36596060
I wasn't going to post here until after the result but this news warrants a told you so to all those believing the EU would be stupid to even think it

Not referring to told you so in context to me actually saying it. Referring to the context of project fear and their most vital point on this argument

ive no horse in this race but heres the latest from mr Still. Dont watch him so much these as he gone a bit political, used to good on the money thing though.

soon see

And the report about Germany not having a problem trading with us is pushed to the back of the stories etc.

The rioting in Calais again isn't reported, come next week they will magically reappear.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-36578348

If we remain, we are heading in one direction, one we as the prols will regret.

As reported by the Express this was by refugee migrants (and other illegals, I guess) so i don't see how it would help the Brexit case since we couldn't "take back control" so far as these migrants are concerned (they are not part of the EU citizens free movement which are the only ones brexit could control beyond what can be done now - albeit that brexit are not government and couldn't actually do anything whatsoever anyway).

As it stands it's thanks to being in the EU we're getting a bit of help in stopping things at Calais.

'Course, if anyone just want to throw another thug immigrant scare into the mix regardless then .................

As reported by the Express this was by refugee migrants (and other illegals, I guess) so i don't see how it would help the Brexit case since we couldn't "take back control" so far as these migrants are concerned (they are not part of the EU citizens free movement which are the only ones brexit could control beyond what can be done now - albeit that brexit are not government and couldn't actually do anything whatsoever anyway).

As it stands it's thanks to being in the EU we're getting a bit of help in stopping things at Calais.

'Course, if anyone just want to throw another thug immigrant scare into the mix regardless then .................

I thought it highlighted the problem very well. Europe cannot police it's borders and that is an obvious security risk.

I thought it highlighted the problem very well. Europe cannot police it's borders and that is an obvious security risk.

So just how will that change if we leave? They'll still get into EU and still try to get here.

Mind you, the French will probably be far less inclined to try and keep them on that side of the Channel.

So just how will that change if we leave? They'll still get into EU and still try to get here.

Mind you, the French will probably be far less inclined to try and keep them on that side of the Channel.

If the EU was competent, which it clearly isn't, then as a zone it would have control over it's borders. Instead, they try outsourcing the job to Turkey for a considerable chunk of money and the promise of talks designed to speed up Turkey's advancement into the EU. Course, it doesn't help when Merkel shouts from the rooftops "come on in, plenty of room here". So not only do all the member countries have to suffer free movement of existing nationals, but also a vast number of displaced people into the bargain. Processing refugees in another member country takes perhaps 6 months. As soon as they are processed, they have the same free movement rights as anyone else.

Does all this not strike you as being insane?

Channel 4 debate tonight best I've seen so far.

Had a good balance of people, skills, experience and age variance. Few politicians which helped with cutting down on lies imo.

Paxman was struggling at times to keep order. Thought he did really well too keeping the shouting interrupting celebrities in check. Not much different to this thread really. :cool:

"Europe’s nations should be guided towards the superstate without their people understanding what is happening. This can be accomplished by successive steps, each disguised as having an economic purpose, but which will eventually and irreversibly lead to federation.'

Jean Monnet - EU founding father

"Europe’s nations should be guided towards the superstate without their people understanding what is happening. This can be accomplished by successive steps, each disguised as having an economic purpose, but which will eventually and irreversibly lead to federation.'

This makes the EU into the occult. While the occult usually refers to something supernatural, it has a denotation of "being hidden" or "clandestine". It is the ultimate magic trick. Pulling the wool over 742 million people's eyes.

The Bilderberg group, which includes North America.

So far it looks as though my prediction is coming true: the pound will strength in light of the Brexit. It has reached $1.48. The euro has not done much.

Conservative Daniel Hannan
Why Vote Leave
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/20/world/non-brits-guide-to-brexit-explainer-trnd/

Hannan on CNN discussing why the UK should leave. This is actually the first I have seen anyone talk about it on the TV. I have only heard about it in financial newspapers insofar as how it might affect currency and trade. I think it is funny that a Peruvian-born immigrant in the UK is a Tory.

I could not care less; however, I think the UK has a right to sovereignty. Even if the Brexit is a bad idea and the UK does not do well outside of the EU, it should be their decision. When you are a parent, at some point, you have to let your children make their own decisions even if they are bad.

While it certainly benefits the US if the UK stays in the EU, I think they should vote out.

Last edited:
So far it looks as though my prediction is coming true: the pound will strength in light of the Brexit. It has reached $1.48. The euro has not done much.

Such a wild prediction that £ rises against a likely remain outcome, outside the box there, keep them coming.