Brexit - in or out

]I don't know what is best, but I do know which way I would vote. I can't because I've been out of the country too long. I'd try to look after my family and self. I advise all you to do the same and not get on anyone else's bandwaggon.

Good Luck, you guys.

Hey, we have a public holiday on Friday! Stay in the EU and get yourself some saints, care of Brussels. They'll get around to it if you ask, nicely..:)

. . . Hey, we have a public holiday on Friday! Stay in the EU and get yourself some saints, care of Brussels. They'll get around to it if you ask, nicely...
Or, if we come out of the EU then, according to Boris, we'll have a public holiday on 23rd June each year: U.K. Independence Day.
:D

Last edited:
How would that work exactly, would you exploit, rape and pillage, each other as opposed to the rest of the UK ? :LOL:

Aha !
The victim/martyr/self-pitying syndrome of the outside-the-south-east masses of gamblers, drunks, street fighters and druggies.
You lot did have some sort of function when the UK had steel, coal, shipbuilding etc., but now you are all redundant and useless you should vote Remain and then you can all leave the country and be a burden on hard working tax payers elsewhere in Europe :LOL: :rolleyes::p

Or, if we come out of the EU then, according to Boris, we'll have a public holiday on 23rd June each year: U.K. Interdependence Day.

Don't you mean Independence?

Or did you mean Inter-Wales-Ireland-Scotland-dependence?

:whistling

Or, if we come out of the EU then, according to Boris, we'll have a public holiday on 23rd June each year: U.K. Independence Day.

One more holiday? You are always having them.

That's an example of the quick thinking and footwork needed in today's political arena!

And if we vote to stay in can we have an Interdependence Day ?

No man is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thy friend's
Or of thine own were:
Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
It tolls for thee.

by John Donne

No man is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thy friend's
Or of thine own were:
Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
It tolls for thee.

by John Donne

:clap:(y)

Jean -Claude Juncker has said Brexit is forever, no re-negotiation.
He personifies all that is bad about the EU.
That should give a lift to the Brexit votes.