Brexit and the Consequences

So because of global overpopulation they are all to be sent to Europe? What kind of solution is that? :LOL:

Split if you are a Spanish reader are you able to provide some comment on this story? Is it fake news or factual, has this been going on for a while or is it something new?

https://www.actualidadvaldepenas.co...-migrantes-aquarius/20180617112342130818.html

No, Sig, they are not being "sent" to Europe because of over population. They are coming of their own accord, because they believe that they will have a better quality of life.

The article about Valdepeñas. The short answer to that is---I don-t know.

This is a provincial town, a fair distance from Valencia. It seems strange to me that a council receiving 750 euros monthly in student rent is willing to turn him out to accommodate migrants. To be informed on June 16th that he must be out by the 17th is incredible.

I have a feeling that we do not know it all. I wonder what the terms of his rental contract are. Student unions are quite vociferous, these days-

I don't have time to look closely into this. I'll keep my ears open and if I learn something, I'll let you know.

In the past the dominating humans won, the indigenous populations were beaten by force and violence until they submitted to the will of the invaders.

When the citizens of Europe are not protected from a dominant force by their governments, but their governments are actually complicit in their own potential downfall then there is certainly no comparison with the past. The first duty of a government is to protect its citizens, if they fail in that duty then they no longer have the support of its citizens.

So because of global overpopulation they are all to be sent to Europe? What kind of solution is that? :LOL:

Split if you are a Spanish reader are you able to provide some comment on this story? Is it fake news or factual, has this been going on for a while or is it something new?

https://www.actualidadvaldepenas.co...-migrantes-aquarius/20180617112342130818.html

Is this just One student and One flat, or are they clearing an area which will become the next ghetto?

True. But it is not, only, Africa. Its from all over Asia.,too.

In fact, and the young Europeans and New Worlders have to face it---it's the future.

The question is, how will young Europeans and New Worlders (what are New Worlders?) face this problem, you see a rise in Generation Identity across Europe, you see polls showing that youth in Europe are way more anti-Europe than the youth in Britain, and you see videos where the youth are discussing these issues (none of which makes it onto MSM).

The youth are the future, it will be up to them to face it somehow, not only will they be able to blame us oldies for messing up their economic opportunities with banking crisis and the mess that the EU project has created, they will also blame us for changing the face of European culture, they will not be able to enjoy the same freedoms in Europe that have been enjoyed for the last 70 years.

For those of us with many healthy years left on the planet (hopefully) it is a problem for us too, we should be seeking workable solutions for ourselves as much as for our children and grandchildren, not just leaving an insurmountable problem for the next generation to deal with.

Why do our political leaders not see this, why are they so blind?

The question is, how will young Europeans and New Worlders (what are New Worlders?) face this problem, you see a rise in Generation Identity across Europe, you see polls showing that youth in Europe are way more anti-Europe than the youth in Britain, and you see videos where the youth are discussing these issues (none of which makes it onto MSM).

The youth are the future, it will be up to them to face it somehow, not only will they be able to blame us oldies for messing up their economic opportunities with banking crisis and the mess that the EU project has created, they will also blame us for changing the face of European culture, they will not be able to enjoy the same freedoms in Europe that have been enjoyed for the last 70 years.

For those of us with many healthy years left on the planet (hopefully) it is a problem for us too, we should be seeking workable solutions for ourselves as much as for our children and grandchildren, not just leaving an insurmountable problem for the next generation to deal with.

Why do our political leaders not see this, why are they so blind?

Ah, that vid completely answers my previous question.

So....next ghetto it is then.

I bet the locals can't wait !

If you're worried about trade post-Brexit, there's no need to be. You can just register yourself as a citizen of e-stonia or register your business there and carry on as normal.

The students have been relocated, according to this, in case there are any infectious illnesses among the migrants.

Like in the UK and everywhere else, it is healthy for voices to be heard, loud and clear, otherwise we small people will get trodden on.

http://www.euronews.com/2018/06/20/spanish-students-relocated-to-make-room-for-aquarius-migrants

However, don't let it go to your heads---Spain is, still, a great place to live. and it will be even better if we can get some of those Airbus jobs that will be coming back to Europe.

The students have been relocated, according to this, in case there are any infectious illnesses among the migrants.

Like in the UK and everywhere else, it is healthy for voices to be heard, loud and clear, otherwise we small people will get trodden on.

http://www.euronews.com/2018/06/20/spanish-students-relocated-to-make-room-for-aquarius-migrants

However, don't let it go to your heads---Spain is, still, a great place to live. and it will be even better if we can get some of those Airbus jobs that will be coming back to Europe.

Airbus was and still is a leading member of Project Fear. The latest onslaught (Project Fear ver 2.0) supported by the BBC (what a surprise!) almost certainly has Soros & Blair pulling the strings very quietly in the background. The boss of Airbus has already said that the company plans to retain its operations "long into the future". They just won't admit they lost the referendum & give in will they?

PS – none of them tell you that the reason Airbus wings are built in UK is because we are very good at designing wings and the rest of Europe isn't.

Airbus was and still is a leading member of Project Fear. The latest onslaught (Project Fear ver 2.0) supported by the BBC (what a surprise!) almost certainly has Soros & Blair pulling the strings very quietly in the background. The boss of Airbus has already said that the company plans to retain its operations "long into the future". They just won't admit they lost the referendum & give in will they?

PS – none of them tell you that the reason Airbus wings are built in UK is because we are very good at designing wings and the rest of Europe isn't.

The UK was very god at making a lot of things, Rolls Royce cars, for one. But that did not stop their departure to Germany. However, you could well be right. Business is business and that is what Brexit is mainly about, as the UK is about to see.

The UK was very god at making a lot of things, Rolls Royce cars, for one. But that did not stop their departure to Germany. However, you could well be right. Business is business and that is what Brexit is mainly about, as the UK is about to see.

Germany is about to hit the wall, both politically and economically and the knock on effects will reverberate across the whole of Europe.

Germany is about to hit the wall, both politically and economically and the knock on effects will reverberate across the whole of Europe.
Hi c_v,
Just wondered: is this based on gut feeling, the balance of probability given that Germany has had it so good for so long, insider knowledge (I know you're well connected, lol!), some new evidence that's come to light or just the growing number of reports about Mrs. Merkel losing her grip on power?
Tim.

One billion euro fine and a 10 billion compensation package for US Volkswagen owners, gotta hurt.

Hi c_v,
Just wondered: is this based on gut feeling, the balance of probability given that Germany has had it so good for so long, insider knowledge (I know you're well connected, lol!), some new evidence that's come to light or just the growing number of reports about Mrs. Merkel losing her grip on power?
Tim.

All of it Tim. It's becoming clearer that Germany is now being tested on many fronts. Internal disquiet, suspicion and lack of trust from other EU members. Also as Mike points out, the emissions scandal. Then we have the unrealised effects of Brexit and finally we have the situation with Trump.

Much as Split is able to provide an external view of Brexit as seen by the Spaniels, I'm in a position to do the same from a Frogland perspective.....though if anyone is curious I'm stuck in London for another few months.

It's interesting to see that the French have been talking about the Brexit windfall just as cheerfully as certain Brits. The links below are all in a heathen tongue but I'm sure Google translate will be able to provide a mildly bolluxed up version.

"Brexit : quelle ville va profiter de l’aubaine ?" or "Brexit: which city will benefit from the windfall"

An amusing note (for me, anyway) is the reference to an advertising campaign for the Défense business area of Paris which proudly proclaimed "Tired of the Fog ? Try the Frogs"....it does seem to be working.

https://www.latribune.fr/economie/u...le-ville-va-profiter-de-l-aubaine-609277.html

Down in the South West of France in Aquitaine (which used to be English chaps!) there is considerable glee regarding those new jobs which Britain is so thoughtfully passing on, not least those in Toulouse at Airbus. Said company was looking at laying off workers due to a reduced order book but thanks to Brexit it'll probably be the British arm that's now going to bear the brunt. The French are confused but grateful for our largesse.

https://www.sudouest.fr/2018/03/06/...vont-etre-deplaces-en-france-4257143-7516.php

Much as Split is able to provide an external view of Brexit as seen by the Spaniels, I'm in a position to do the same from a Frogland perspective.....though if anyone is curious I'm stuck in London for another few months.

It's interesting to see that the French have been talking about the Brexit windfall just as cheerfully as certain Brits. The links below are all in a heathen tongue but I'm sure Google translate will be able to provide a mildly bolluxed up version.

"Brexit : quelle ville va profiter de l’aubaine ?" or "Brexit: which city will benefit from the windfall"

An amusing note (for me, anyway) is the reference to an advertising campaign for the Défense business area of Paris which proudly proclaimed "Tired of the Fog ? Try the Frogs"....it does seem to be working.

https://www.latribune.fr/economie/u...le-ville-va-profiter-de-l-aubaine-609277.html

Down in the South West of France in Aquitaine (which used to be English chaps!) there is considerable glee regarding those new jobs which Britain is so thoughtfully passing on, not least those in Toulouse at Airbus. Said company was looking at laying off workers due to a reduced order book but thanks to Brexit it'll probably be the British arm that's now going to bear the brunt. The French are confused but grateful for our largesse.

https://www.sudouest.fr/2018/03/06/...vont-etre-deplaces-en-france-4257143-7516.php

Airbus? What you say is a swizz! We want it!:mad: