Brexit and the Consequences

You come across as being slightly sceptical of our great british government Atilla... if I didn't know you better one could easily come to the assumption that you were dead against us leaving the EU...:confused::confused:

You come across as being slightly sceptical of our great british government Atilla... if I didn't know you better one could easily come to the assumption that you were dead against us leaving the EU...:confused::confused:

What on earth possibly could have given you that idea?

Goodness gracious me...:)

I notice you've used lower case letters which is not appropriate for the Great word and even more so for the British government. To add insult to injury you put EU correctly in capitals. Is that a Freudian slip/blip or somefink quite different :rolleyes:

What on earth possibly could have given you that idea?

Goodness gracious me...:)

I notice you've used lower case letters which is not appropriate for the Great word and even more so for the British government. To add insult to injury you put EU correctly in capitals. Is that a Freudian slip/blip or somefink quite different :rolleyes:
Grammar is not my strongest point Atilla,as you may of noticed... In fact I think I was off school that day..:whistling

Well Sig', your question may be rhetorical and in jest but there are those who would argue (not me, needless to say) that Britain's decision to leave the EU makes it isolated and, as such, vulnerable. Theoretically, we can no longer rely upon our EU allies to support us in our dealings with Russia which gives Putin and his ilk carte blanche to do pretty much whatever they like. So yes, there will be some remainers who will make the link and, furthermore, postulate that the attack on Sergei and Yulia Skripal would not have have happened if we'd done the 'right' and 'sensible' thing and voted to stay in the EU.
Tim.

Found it:

http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/19/salis...-shows-must-stop-brexit-lib-dems-say-7398345/

Such a great leader in the making, shame he probably won't live to see himself in charge of the country, but at least they will have preserved his enormous brain capacity in digital format so that we will all be able to benefit from his unbounded wisdom :rolleyes:

Found it:

http://metro.co.uk/2018/03/19/salis...-shows-must-stop-brexit-lib-dems-say-7398345/

Such a great leader in the making, shame he probably won't live to see himself in charge of the country, but at least they will have preserved his enormous brain capacity in digital format so that we will all be able to benefit from his unbounded wisdom :rolleyes:

He is making a valid point SC.

Heseltine and many other established and elderly politicians feel the same.

EU has stopped us fighting each other and maintaining peace for the longest time in history. Who can recall when EU has seen such peace for such great length of time.

It has also made us so much stronger united together.

If agreements aren't reach collaborative working deals will turn competitive and many people will get hot under the collar.

How old are you? 14 :cheesy:

He is making a valid point SC.

Heseltine and many other established and elderly politicians feel the same.

EU has stopped us fighting each other and maintaining peace for the longest time in history. Who can recall when EU has seen such peace for such great length of time.

It has also made us so much stronger united together.

If agreements aren't reach collaborative working deals will turn competitive and many people will get hot under the collar.

How old are you? 14 :cheesy:

Not sure where you have been for the last 20 years, the rise in nationalism is all down to the EU, only now are the tensions surfacing, peace was an illusion, deceptively hoisted on us by the globalists. History will not look kindly on the current leadership for leading us down this path, when the dust settles I can see that Germany will have restrictions placed upon it (again) to prevent it's spread of power (again).

Talking of globalists, Heseltine shares the same twisted mindset as Cable babble, just a different viewpoint:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3537992/posts

no wonder they got rid of the old dodderer, won't be long before Cable follows suit:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39202245

Not sure where you have been for the last 20 years, the rise in nationalism is all down to the EU, only now are the tensions surfacing, peace was an illusion, deceptively hoisted on us by the globalists. History will not look kindly on the current leadership for leading us down this path, when the dust settles I can see that Germany will have restrictions placed upon it (again) to prevent it's spread of power (again).

Talking of globalists, Heseltine shares the same twisted mindset as Cable babble, just a different viewpoint:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3537992/posts

no wonder they got rid of the old dodderer, won't be long before Cable follows suit: :LOL::LOL::LOL:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39202245

Wasn't your other comrade CV telling us how the old dodderers knew better than upstarts.

Man you pick and choose depending on which ever side the wind blows. So now the elderly are dodderers and times have changed.

You fancy few games of chess?

Anybody see the film footage on Cambridge Analytica selling secrets and dirties to swing elections in any country in the world using intelligence services?

Includes active participation from MI6 MI5 and Israeli's intel apparently. Just have to pay the right amount of money.

Private and Government organisations arm in arm hand in hand. Spook business making money swaying elections.

Then on the other side there is a whole global campaign on somehow how Russia is the dirty player in our world of fair honest and above board dealings. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

ROTFLMAO.

Much like spread of multinational organisations now called globalisation the other side are learning our ways and competing with us just like in any industry or event. Simply that we don't like to play fair. Cry foul when we lose.

I just simply wish people in powerful places stop playing stupid games with other peoples lives.

All this rubbish about making it out as if some under dealing was conducted but we are fair gamers so we are now calling this stuff out for what it is. It is wrong and those people who broke rules will be punished. What a joke.

It is a sticky dirty world we live in. https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/...a_explodes_following_extraordinary_tv_expose/

Life is a beach as they say learn to swim... ;)

Anybody see the film footage on Cambridge Analytica selling secrets and dirties to swing elections in any country in the world using intelligence services?

Includes active participation from MI6 MI5 and Israeli's intel apparently. Just have to pay the right amount of money.

Private and Government organisations arm in arm hand in hand. Spook business making money swaying elections.

Then on the other side there is a whole global campaign on somehow how Russia is the dirty player in our world of fair honest and above board dealings. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

ROTFLMAO.

Much like spread of multinational organisations now called globalisation the other side are learning our ways and competing with us just like in any industry or event. Simply that we don't like to play fair. Cry foul when we lose.

I just simply wish people in powerful places stop playing stupid games with other peoples lives.

All this rubbish about making it out as if some under dealing was conducted but we are fair gamers so we are now calling this stuff out for what it is. It is wrong and those people who broke rules will be punished. What a joke.

It is a sticky dirty world we live in. https://www.theregister.co.uk/2018/...a_explodes_following_extraordinary_tv_expose/

Life is a beach as they say learn to swim... ;)

Even stickier! The information commissioner announces the day before that she'll be applying for a warrant to go into CA. With facebook going in tonight to help them delete as much as they can before anything is seized there'll be no data left to look at, total joke, a blatant stitch-up.

https://www.channel4.com/news/infor...we-should-all-be-shocked-and-deeply-concerned

Last edited:
Wasn't your other comrade CV telling us how the old dodderers knew better than upstarts.

Man you pick and choose depending on which ever side the wind blows. So now the elderly are dodderers and times have changed.

You fancy few games of chess?

We do know better. (y)

Not only do we know better, but we purposely don't live life out on the internet. You should never put anything out there as you have no idea who is watching and harvesting information.

Do you work for Cambridge Analytica by any chance? :LOL:

We do know better. (y)

Not only do we know better, but we purposely don't live life out on the internet. You should never put anything out there as you have no idea who is watching and harvesting information.

Do you work for Cambridge Analytica by any chance? :LOL:

Yes of course you do CV!

You are indeed a fountain of information above and beyond any mind can possibly dare to comprehend.

Who do you think I am? I'm a public servant not a bloody crook. :cool:

Tell you what I think will happen to those clowns running CA.

They will meet a sticky end.

People who go around assuming they are all mighty and powerful must spend 90% of their time hiding in the shadows. After all, there is nothing stopping wronged people hiring from the same dark pools that operate in this murky world of espionage.

These people at the top of CA really are clowns :LOL:
Fancy them being that amateurishly exposed using the same entrapment methods that they too would employ. They deserve to be taken down.

Hilarious Brexit/EU joke in Netflix series Ministerio Del Tiempo. A soldier from 1569, A Curie-esque character from the 1880s, and a man from the present are trying to prevent the show's antagonist from preventing Spain's victory for their War of independence.

Curie: "They want to stop Spain from winning the War of Independence?"
2015-guy: "Exactly"
1569-guy: "Whose independence?"
2015-guy: "Ours."
1569-guy: "An empire such as Spain fighting for its independence?
Curie: "Two centuries after you, we were invaded by France."
1569-guy: "And now are we a sovereign nation, or do we bow to another?"
2015-guy: "Yes. The European Central Bank."

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yes of course you do CV!

You are indeed a fountain of information above and beyond any mind can possibly dare to comprehend.

Who do you think I am? I'm a public servant not a bloody crook. :cool:

:LOL:

There are all kinds of public servants. You need to be more specific (y)

Tell you what I think will happen to those clowns running CA.

They will meet a sticky end.

People who go around assuming they are all mighty and powerful must spend 90% of their time hiding in the shadows. After all, there is nothing stopping wronged people hiring from the same dark pools that operate in this murky world of espionage.

These people at the top of CA really are clowns :LOL:
Fancy them being that amateurishly exposed using the same entrapment methods that they too would employ. They deserve to be taken down.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43480048

Well that didn't take long :LOL:

Suspended pending investigation outcome.

Offered up as the sacrificial lamb more like, in the hope that it will all go away :LOL:

I don't think this is going away. Will be great fun watching them all stabbing each other in the back before the stampeed for the lifeboats.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43480048

Well that didn't take long :LOL:

Suspended pending investigation outcome.

Offered up as the sacrificial lamb more like, in the hope that it will all go away :LOL:

I don't think this is going away. Will be great fun watching them all stabbing each other in the back before the stampeed for the lifeboats.

Have you noticed how official intelligence services or governments perpetrating these deals are not mentioned in any of the news?

:whistling

Very true indeed. Sacrificial lambs.

One rule for other nations and another for ours. They make the Russians look lame. LOL.

Last edited: