Brewski's Leverage Abuse

Anyway, no more gambles for this thread now. Everyone saw in real time with real money and a real insight in to the fact that gambling with the markets doesn't work. Obviously I hoped to win big but I got chopped up an absolute treat. A few people missed the point but it was a good laugh for a couple weeks while I was off work. The last trade got me all my money back and maybe I could have caught a 10k runner but a gambler always loses in the end.

I now need to do an actual trading one just to counter this one, I bet it doesn't get anywhere near the amount of views though. I'll start in a couple weeks, the account size will only be 1k but it's the principle.

watch wong wit you giot brane dimige? :cheesy:

when you get a second chance!(y)

In all honesty, I have a feeling the timeframes we trade are different which is why we disagreed yesterday

In all honesty, I have a feeling the timeframes we trade are different which is why we disagreed yesterday

i'm sure we do. you are all about 4hr, which is another name for "daily"/2.

mine the 15 min, i get 16 more trades out of your TF ;)

one of best threads here, pls keep it up?

"I am all in" , makes for a great thread for rest of us to live vicariously!

i'm sure we do. you are all about 4hr, which is another name for "daily"/2.

mine the 15 min, i get 16 more trades out of your TF ;)

In one way yes and another way no, I mean what exactly is time? All my charts are 30 minutes.

Your 15 minute candles print whatever OHLC is happening on that candle but what if you timed that 15 minute candle from 12:10-12:25 instead of 12:00-12:15. Would that cause you to trade the exact same price action differently?

In one way yes and another way no, I mean what exactly is time? All my charts are 30 minutes.

Your 15 minute candles print whatever OHLC is happening on that candle but what if you timed that 15 minute candle from 12:10-12:25 instead of 12:00-12:15. Would that cause you to trade the exact same price action differently?

your 30 min chart is subject to same limitation? any chart and any TF, yes?

how do you compensate for this?

This is good conversation I like it but it's getting too heavy for a Friday night I am struggling to put into words how to answer so I assure you I will get back to you.

Anyway, you should never take advice from a guy with a massive gambling problem

This is good conversation I like it but it's getting too heavy for a Friday night I am struggling to put into words how to answer so I assure you I will get back to you.

Anyway, you should never take advice from a guy with a massive gambling problem

look forward to talking with you more here, for sh^ts & giggles but i guarantee i won't take anything you say...as gospel :LOL:

dude, i got my own game plan

watch DOW sell off here, then you tell ME what you think I need to know.