Brewski's Leverage Abuse

Serious question... Where will you get out of Silver? Will you just leave it open forever and keep getting the interest to cover it?

Randomly, CMC are now paying interest on buy positions in Oil which could be very tempting.

I normally get out when there is profit. Silver has small negative yield. But when I win, the amount should cover the cost.

I am not your typical day trader who has no staying power.

Honestly, before today I have been of the view that DOW/DAX etc are buys as you'd be able to tell from my posts. I wasn't really looking to short it earlier but it just seemed like a day to sell. Call that a lucky guess or instinct after years worth of experience of watching charts I don't know.

All in all this thread has been a great example to many who have watched this unfold in live time and to those who are reading this in the future. The moral of the story is: there really is a huge difference between gambling and trading, however, trying to explain that to people is a futile experience.

Now make Friday a big one mate, I want you to clear at least 2k by close of play.
Go big or go home, do or die....and errrr, good luck I guess. Back to work next week. :cool:

Lee

never be back this clown thread, ya i got sucked in but never again BY

:(

let me guess your still short ?

I don't understand why you went off the rails for, my gambling has no affect on your trading surely?

If I was short again, would you believe me and would it make you annoyed?

All in all this thread has been a great example to many who have watched this unfold in live time and to those who are reading this in the future. The moral of the story is: there really is a huge difference between gambling and trading, however, trying to explain that to people is a futile experience.

Now make Friday a big one mate, I want you to clear at least 2k by close of play.
Go big or go home, do or die....and errrr, good luck I guess. Back to work next week. :cool:

Lee

You're right mate, all I really wanted was to have a laugh a la spank the bucketshop but it seems most people don't understand that no matter how many times I tried to explain it.

Guess I better make today the last day, I will start an actual trading journal in a couple weeks just to prove to people I am aware of the difference between gambling and trading.

I don't understand why you went off the rails for, my gambling has no affect on your trading surely?

If I was short again, would you believe me and would it make you annoyed?

Reading your posts creates a lot of thoughts , these thoughts become reality for the reader , they somehow subconsciously get influenced into putting on similar gambling trades .Subconscious crap is entering his mind , and it is being executed subconsciously.

I used to get influenced by other posters , who post the opposite trades.NOT ANYMORE.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/psy...4-subconcious-emotional-trade-executions.html

Don't know

How about a belated short on Dax?

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    411.3 KB · Views: 89
I think 21805 will be a key level today, we might see some strong buying from here and I think the sell off is over extended. As it's a Friday, it might just go sideways - we shall see...

Anyway, no more gambles for this thread now. Everyone saw in real time with real money and a real insight in to the fact that gambling with the markets doesn't work. Obviously I hoped to win big but I got chopped up an absolute treat. A few people missed the point but it was a good laugh for a couple weeks while I was off work. The last trade got me all my money back and maybe I could have caught a 10k runner but a gambler always loses in the end.

I now need to do an actual trading one just to counter this one, I bet it doesn't get anywhere near the amount of views though. I'll start in a couple weeks, the account size will only be 1k but it's the principle.