Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my New_trader, so predictable, so grudge-holding, so unable to embrace the Fibo. This will cost bigtime in the long run.

GOLD is just a tad shy of the golden ratio at $1,908 closing basis daily timeframe.

I emphasized closing basis, Newy because that is one of your strengths - go for the bigger picture. WE just need you not not be a dummy when you are are at a place called TRADE2WIN but yet you TRADE2LOSE.

Big Joe can correct this, Newy

I don't see any violation of any technical indicator of Price overlap yet at Gold = $1,896 so we do have a good chance to get to $1,908.

If you see all Hell break loose Newy at $1,908, get your head out of your ass and bail.

Live Newy live, live for fibo!!!

For New_trader

dead_broke and I dropped a few beers together yesterday.

Far as I can tell he loves the way you defended Socrates when T2W's worst cop ever, counter-violent attacked him and engineered his demise. The button was pushed elsewhere but CV is the catalyst.

dead_broke says, had you had a real alpha husband you would have learned better. But its never too late

I turned dead_broke on to Westmalle Trappist Ale Tripel beer from Belgium and he is excited about this new doorway to beer nirvana.

dead_broke reminds me of my friend John who at 8 Am upon arrival in Copacabana beach from our US flight to Brazil, opted to skip breakfast and instead guzzle BRAHMA beer in the open air canopies of hotels on the beach. Stunning p***y showed up for us to hit on. All hookers it turned out who spotted 2 live ones from USA like JOhn and I. They nailed us and made fools of us. but all is fair in the game of love. We laffed our asses off at how we got taken!!!!

Newy, imagine being with dead_broke and I on the Carribean islands dancing up a storm .............

USDJPY update .......................... breaking out now on daily!

Must stay above the breakout trendline for this to be the real thing. Tight STOPS for Longs until proven!
USDJPY update 1H Even with STOP soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far below the wave low on 1H you already got 44k profit for this move this far if Stop is took-ed out. If all is OK then after any retracment if any place bump up stop to under the retracement wave and then f*** off to he beach :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

USDJPY update 1H Even with STOP soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far below the wave low on 1H you already got 44k profit for this move this far if Stop is took-ed out. If all is OK then after any retracment if any place bump up stop to under the retracement wave and then f*** off to he beach :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

USDJPY update ....................... if she retests the breakout trendline called by Big Joe, wait for rebound and hammer it with 10% of the ranch :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kassav live at the Zenith ...................

USDJPY update ...................... May 26/2021

God, do I love it so!!!
May all others share in my prosperity including those who are itching to push the nuclear button to send me to Eternity. Thsu far Sharky has refrained from pushing the butoon. F***k knows why!!!! :):):)

But everybody here by now knows that Fibo loves Sharky and is a big fan. His tolerance is legendary! that's why. He knows my weaknesses. :):):) When it ends I'll go quietly my own way. Nomore forums. It always ends badly for Big Joe. :)

I don't care about others wanting to expel me like Tomorton - my girls are thriving. tomorrow they will have a feast at OISHI if open or some other private place or cook a feast together if covid regulations cramp their style.

Their families are alive and well because of big Joe. Their mothers wai me every time I visit and never raise their eyes off the ground, is sign of total respect reserved only for the Prime MInister. Their fathers, all Whisky drinkers drink my Scotch daily - the one I selected for them for longevity

The girls love that I used to date the Mom of this teenage girl who hit it big in the video .........................

Slam Dunk!!!! :)

Slam Dunk #2!!! Why 2 Slam Dunks on the same CALL? Because I beat the News Media, the mighty BBC and downing Street with relative ease. Andd remember this, Fibo is just a one-man show - these other News Media outlets have thousands of reporters and employees and connections and social media and whatnot.

But THEY still cannot defeat the lone ranger, Fibo!!

Nailed it.
No, actually nailed 'em both!!!! (see 2nd video below @ 1:21 for nailed 'em both)

Corona Virus tangential News by Solo Warrior, Fibo ::::

What if ................ ? What if .................. ?

Its the very same Galactic Confederation of 76 planets Incident (II) repeating but in a different form, a different angle of attack????

75 million years ago the problem of excruciating overpopulation was solved by engineering Incident (II) on Teejeeack (Earth)

It appears that this current method, if true is far more efficient and requires very little travel or entries by armies from outer space. All it would take is an elite band of aliens from the confederation to enter Teejeeack and plant the man made virus.

Then, when the officials of Teejeeack rush to make vaccines and start dishing them out by the millions, the internal kicker will kick into gear and auto death will follow.

Game over. 50%-75% or more of the population gone

Not a single shot fired

Just a thought! (By the way, Earth has only 8 billion, but each of the planets of the confederation had 280 bil approx.) Can you dig it?

Good luck

USDJPY update ............. hi-lev profits took-ed often but core position still in with Stop south of Argentina.

Yeah baby, this is how fibo rolls :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Friday May 28, 2021. .... 11:43 AM

Posting from my iPad because Desktop Comp is down. Charts will be scarce for a few. Winging it on iPad is a f**** up.

Just keep making money amigos. Go back to that post on the 2 scenarios for USDJPY. and make special note that my suspicion of a 1-2. 1-2. wave sequence was spot on. This is called subdividing. That's why we got the tall subwave in the 3rd position clearly visible on 1H. A monster real time money maker

Doing everything off ipad is a pain in the yazoo so charts will be zippo for now.

How monstrously difficult was that 1-2. 1-2 CALL.

see video for how difficult it is

Ah Vine o swe la, oh vin o swe la, oh yo yo yo yo. ........

The long awaited return by Mario for Fibo to return to the playing grounds and party together like there's no manana. Any jealousy that the fellas might throw at me when the chicks flocked to the American was quickly handled by any of the members with, " el es amigo de Mario". ..... and they left Fibo alone.

I told Mario we is now going to make millions so keep powder dry and wait for signaland/or return after Covid.

Mario said-ed to Fibo, "I know-ed you hadbig kahunas but to go into the Venezuelan stock arena now when everyone has vanished, you have even bigger and madder kahunas than I can imagine. But you saved me last time bigtime so I,m in

Mario played this track all nite and so did I, he in Caracas, Fibo in LA

Lord have mercy. The chicks won even more beauty pageants than the USA or anyone else

If there is to be a stock with symbol "p***y. that's the easy choice

With 23 victorious titles, Venezuela has reputedly won more than any other country in pageantry. Venezuela is also the first and only country to win all the four pageants multiple times.

I said to Mario. .......... the hunt for the 1- 3 stocks is already underway.

Mario; why only 3? Diversify into 50+ is not better?

Big Joe: We go into battle focused and take out the Matriarch and top 2 loy-tenants. 100000s of % is what we is going after.

Instructions for Mario are to put on the Fibo hat known here in my Sales Circle of Top Closers as, " Ntwadumela, He who greets with fire".

Status
Not open for further replies.