Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said to her years ago when I saw her shiver when she met the broker, a well of cat ............. to her, his money and wealth felt like tall mountains. All I said to her was, " within 2 years he will be shining your shoes"

Fast forward to today ................... shoe shining was exceeded a long time ago. Now, she has a PORTFOLIO ............. a Thai Investor's ultimate dream.

From where to where? For 25 cents in her pocket to where she is today and she still thanks Lord Buddha and visits weekly to pray fervently.

Fibo is bloody impressed by such simplicity. Extinct in America!

Hey guys ................... this is just way too much fun!!!!!!!!!!!! See Postman's signature in his profile. It evolves on a weekly basis .................

Postman's signature iterations:

Signature
@fibo_trader is a shit, shit, shit trader who can't trade for shit

Signature
@fibo_trader is broke, has no money and claims he gets a lot of chicks

Signature
@fibo_trader ....... just because he has his hand in bush - does not mean he's a gardener

Signature
@fibo_trader thinks just because he put cream in tart, this makes hm baker

Signature
@fibo_trader is very mean & a pervert ...... we all gave our wives grand piano, but Fibo gave her upright organ

Signature
@fibo_trader is a shithead .......... defines passionate kiss like spider web, soon lead to undoing of fly

Signature
@fibo_trader is a failed ex timeshare salesman that's why he can't 'buy' and only 'sells' twice in one year.

Signature
@fibo_trader's 8-yr old daughter's Father's Day prayer: dear God, this year please send clothes for poor ladies in daddy's computer

My persistence has altered your behavior, you no longer use curse words with '*' in them. :)
I'll make a real man (and maybe trader) of you yet!
Good job son your improving.

Fibo i have to say you are a true one off......never seen anyone like you before on T2win .......and ive been here a long time
keep the value coming......
N

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just dug this one up. Check out the glowing review I received from postman's boss, T2W's leader, NVP. Actually postman could cut his losses by 90% by just taking NVP's trading course for beginners.

Like I said before many times ................... half of T2W is already submerged, but what's holding her above water is NVP. Take him out and the ship will plunge to the bottom of the ocean in under 5 seconds.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

New assignment for postman ..................... :):):) go downtown London to Rosa's Thai restaurant and ask about Big Joe. Advising her and her husband on the USD-THB. Go talk to her and then report back to me. Especially ask her what she thinks about my Thai grammar and diction. By the time you get done talking to Rosa you'll drop to your knees and give me 50 on the spot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1595228768915.png

Go over to this Brit's thread called .................... GBP sucks

Read my posts and trades especially the one on the Thai restaurant in London that was written up in a major magazine that the owner, Rosa was going out of business due to the the high price of spices she had to import from Thailand due to the weak weak weak GBP versus Thai Baht (GBP-THB)

Fat forward 8 months to today and it does appear that the decline in GBP-THB has been arrested and reversed. Now we need a bull run.

:):):)

Hey guys ........................ check out this call from last year on the GBP-THB

Wanted to help Rosa, the owner of the Thai restaurant.

Fibo's post of Sept. 6/2019 was so spot on ................... one month later the GBP-THB reversed and look at it since.
The rally was huge and the low is stlll holding. Wave 3 up should be next in a major bull run. fingers crossed. That's when Rosa will really shine and her imports will get real cheap cheap cheap

My expectation for rosa is that GBP-THB will take out the top at 41.5 and blast north like a motherf***** to 70++. Her business based on the exchange rate alone will be a success story

However all that was before the Cerveza Virus story.

I am going to call her later to find out if London has shut her down or she is dong take outs. Bummer! I really wanted this family to do well with GBP. Now Cerveza viru mght have f***ed it all up.

Will know soon

postman go eat lunch there, #clownshoes and report back to me. do some f***in thing useful :):):):)

How's that
Hey guys ........................ check out this
My expectation for rosa is that GBP-THB will take out the top at 41.5 and blast north like a motherf***** to 70++. Her business based on the exchange rate alone will be a success story

I am going to call her later to find out if London has shut her down or she is dong take outs. Bummer! I really wanted this family to do well with GBP. Now Cerveza viru mght have f***ed it all up.

postman go eat lunch there, #clownshoes and report back to me. do some f***in thing useful :):):):)
Beta male confirmed!

For BETA MALE, postman :) :) :) :)

go here postie and check out this Brit who was begging and pleading post #63 for me to help him as he was getting hammered in Crude Oil. Moderators shut me out of the thread so I could not help brewski ............ think he's from Manchester

Anyway the poor fella must have gotten hammered and probably bust his account when Crude oil took that huge dive. He would not listen to me and kept arguing but was coming around to my way of thinking to stay Short, short, short and that Crude Oil was going to $10. He laffed and scoffed. Look what happened. I was right all along. Same story at ET. They argued with me and one of the top sponsors, "bone" wanted to get me banned becasue I told him he would get slaughtered going LONG Crude .............. his subscribers were sending me PMs like crazy to take them on for the $7,500 he was charging them. I said No, I trade alone.

Now brewski's dead and so is bone .............. all dead and might never post again.

What a fckup

For BETA MALE, postman :) :) :) :)
Moderators shut me out of the thread so I could not help brewski ............ think he's from Manchester

What a fckup
There is a reason moderators from EVERY site you post on shut you out of their threads, and it isn't because you're a great trader, because you're not.
Your English grammar and spelling is that of a 10 year old too.

Just stop and think why! Why does everyone dislike you! Why does everyone ban you! People don't ban good traders from trading sites!
I'm trying to help you here, take the red pill @fibo_trader, wake up!

BEAR market Thread Short of the History of Planet Earth:

QQQ Short 256.92, Stop 264.51

absolutely no no no TP for the entire duration = a buy & hold Short = who ever heard of such a thing?! Nobody! Fibo sets the gold standard of investment in Short positions, a game that only Tigers play

Hey guys ................... review page 1 ............... then get ready for the SHORT of the CENTURY ........................

Thread Short for the BEAR will be governed by QQQ this time, not SPY. Reasoning: QQQ/SPY reverse for Wave C down, so greatest bang for the buckola

Other Shorts will be trading shorts of various instruments including EurUsd, GbpUsd et al at high risk, super high risk for shorts bursts .............

Target earnings for the entire BEAR = 50 million USD

As stated at thread start, I was asked to take on income infusion from several others but declined until after a significant low is taken out. That significant low is now March 23rd, 2020 low. Total influx from these extraneous sources = 180 mil. I have not yet agreed but might. My earnings for this extra infusion is 25% nett

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch

The Game begins .......................... at any time now to soon

Hey guys ................... review page 1 ............... then get ready for the SHORT of the CENTURY ........................

The overall Plan: At end of BEAR reverse and go Long with entire ranch in buy & hold ............... no trading ............. investment timeframe Quarterly. Done! Retirement from Trading.

Greatest benefit: A complete walkaway from Mammon's world after conquering it with aplomb = LIFE

RISK? Death

Life or Death? I'm here for either one!

:)

1595263259900.png

EURUSD short 1.1392 ......... Stop 1.1469 ............. TP1 = 1.1102 ............. (this TP will be for 30 Lots ONLY)

EURUSD short 1.1392 ......... Stop 1.1469 ............. TP1 = 1.1102 ............. (this TP will be for 30 Lots ONLY)

Currencies Plan of action: high-powered hi-lev massive trades during Wave 3 once the 200-day is taken out.

EurUsd has been my bread and butter and trade success is so near 100% its downright perfect. So it stands to reason that this and only this is where I will focus on the supercharged hi-lev trades on 1H and below down to 5-min. timeframe. If a trade is on 5-min., it means I can sit and watch it for the whole day - which means it has to be worth my time by a huge multiple of pleasure and free time which means the leverage will be super large.

The yardstick is:

I'm not a real time trader = time spent at computer during trades is almost near zero. I like it this way because TIME is in the denominator, so the nearer to zero, the higher the RR. Additionally I consider any time away from sheer research and/or fun/entertainment is a prison sentence so I strive to keep work time to as close to zero as possible. As is obvious, RESEARCH into TRADING techniques is not considered work, rather a passion so therefore ha no time constraints or limitations

Therefore to repeat, if I have to sit at the computer and watch market action live, then my demand for supremely high returns is astronomical or else it ain't worth it.

Let's play. This is exactly what Big Joe has waited for for a long time. The sugarcane juice will be squeezed to the last drop because of just one fact that nobody else on Earth knows or will ever know ................

This is a WAVE C (indexes) or 3 (currencies via US Dollar Index)

2 months of JIVE classes in Joberg is just one of the many rewards that Big Joe will grant hisself as he prepares with utmost anticipation for the day the BEAR is over and the perennial round the world trip gets underway in earnest - just a backpack and my girl that's all I need

T R A D I N G pleasures rewards .............................. promises made must be kept ............. the Thai girl will see parts of the world she ain't even ever dreamed existed let alone could go there. She will now .............. that was my promise.

What will the bottom of the BEAR look and feel like? Bottom of the BEAR means the BEAR has ended and a new Bull has begun, right? This is hard for T2W to understand as they always violate it and do upside down sh*t

At the bottom of the BEAR (2021-2024) investors and traders will be so disgusted and petrified and dead dead dead there will be nobody out on the streets of Trading. All forums will be dead. If T2W is still around there will only be Fibo posting.

But Fibo will post alone in the anticipation of the new traders who will join 5-10 years later after the bottom of the BEAR. Why is this so? Because Trader333 has tott his gang of duffers that FUNDAMENTALS are everything so they will be waiting for Fundamentals to change as the BEAR is dropping and falling and falling but the Fundamentals will just keep on getting worse and worse until about, just like in the 2008 crash, start to get better 3-6 years later, i.e. 3-6 years AFTER Price has already delivered to Fibo the Bear market bottom - which Fibo will pounce on LONG

Everyone else worldwide will be calling for DEATH of the planet, CNBC will be so bearish so negative, so downright pessimistic, but all the while Fibo is silently LONG LONG LONG as the market delivers 400% return in the 1st year or 2 itself after reversal

I reckon so!

This is why Fibo will play the BEAR to win: "BEAR, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!"

BEAR market Thread Short of the History of Planet Earth:

QQQ Short 256.92, Stop 264.51

absolutely no no no TP for the entire duration = a buy & hold Short = who ever heard of such a thing?! Nobody! Fibo sets the gold standard of investment in Short positions, a game that only Tigers play
Market Summary > PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1
NASDAQ: QQQ

266.78 USD +7.36 (2.84%)

As stated at thread start, I was asked to take on income infusion from several others but declined until after a significant low is taken out. That significant low is now March 23rd, 2020 low. Total influx from these extraneous sources = 180 mil. I have not yet agreed but might. My earnings for this extra infusion is 25% nett

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch

The Game begins .......................... at any time now to soon
Let us know when you do - I will call the SEC personally and make sure you are arrested for such illegal activity.

Most amateur traders are taught to use stop loss orders to do precisely what they say they are supposed to do: limit losses. For traders that aren’t able to watch their risks all day long, stop loss orders represent one tool by which part-time traders – like those who have other day jobs – can put their trades on autopilot.
@fibo_trader you fucking amateur!

Status
Not open for further replies.