Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're directing that "blind leading..." at me ? you linked to my post

Last edited:
You're directing that "blind leading..." at me ? you linked to my post

NO! Not at you. You're not part of the core 30 T2W

Directed at Pat494, Tomorton, 00007, Timsk. Soon the other blind batsd will be along to cheer up the dying wildebeest who has stumbled into the den of death.

But one will note that none of these core 30 will score. That honor is reserved for the NICE ONE, the BETA who is soooo nce that no girl wants to go with him, so nice that other BETA Males will flock to him because their gauge is "NICE"

He will nail this beest and devour hm in his lair in peace and quiet just as soon as he takes a break from his DEN at "Correlation Trading"

:):):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rufus_Leakey ETA minus 1 minute.

:):):)

Prepare for yet another post from the zero-trades cat. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rufus_Leakey ETA minus 1 minute.

:):):)

Prepare for yet another post from the zero-trades cat. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For Rufus_Leakey ...................... just go there, #clownshoes, get a taste of the real thing, the real humma-humma and you'll drop all the stupid sh*t you're doing :)

If Rufus_Leakey took my advice and sold his wife and kids for 5 bucks a pound and never looked back, got on a plane and flew to Northern Thigh_land and was picked up at the international airport by Fibo, here's how it would go down ................

First I'd slap him around for a minute to snap him out of his stupid, boring English sh*t ............... then break him in real good knowing that he has not been laid in at least a decade ..................

I would take him to a favorite haunt unknown to the general masses as its upper price so normal foreigners do not go there as they cannot afford it.

There, the girls are 9s or 10s ............... they specialize in giving oil massages. Now, for the most part, all oil massages almost anywhere in Thigh_Land come with a happy ending aka hand-job. But to Fibo, a handjob is downright demoralizing so I go for the full game - this is where the skill comes in. The girls will not go there unless they really dig you and are supremely turned on. The rooms are private so that is not an issue. The girl must dig you or else there is only the stupid happy ending.

So what is the best technique I have discovered over the years to get a Masseuse, any nationality anywhere in the world any color to go the whole 9 yards?

When she gets to your crotch area, about 2 minutes before arrival, let your mind go and start oozing out low frequency growls at 4-6 Hz and keep it up for about 2 minutes. This will make her quite mad - esp. of she digs you

That's it! She's done for! Then make your move. Don't forget to push the massage table against the structural wall so at the end of the love-making session, you have full floor leverage as you thrust. The entire spa will know what you are doing and all the girls there will remember who the guy is who shook the building.

You can then nail them all over the next weeks. all are 9s or 10s.

Been there done that. Closing ratio 90%+

Rufus_Leakey is such a wimp, he will go for the hand job invoking the corona virus excuse

ah ok good, i though it was a bit odd as i wasn't attempting to give out any directions there

haha

Yeah, I know you were not giving any directions .............

Actually such newbie cases are very hard to help. Firstly they do not tell you the whole story, the context, exactly the analysis behind the trade, the chart or reasoning. But they expect you to still come up with some generalized solution that works across the board.

These types of newbies (about 95%) get eaten on the Serengeti within 1 day of arrival.

Here at T2W, if the sponsors don't get 'em first, the Lion of the Desert will, by coming over and licking them and whispering sweet nothings in their ear. Then he snaps the jugular. That lion be called NVP

NVP

1595116326565.png

Yeah, I know you were not giving any directions .............

Actually such newbie cases are very hard to help. Firstly they do not tell you the whole story, the context, exactly the analysis behind the trade, the chart or reasoning. But they expect you to still come up with some generalized solution that works across the board.

These types of newbies (about 95%) get eaten on the Serengeti within 1 day of arrival.

Here at T2W, if the sponsors don't get 'em first, the Lion of the Desert will, by coming over and licking them and whispering sweet nothings in their ear. Then he snaps the jugular. That lion be called NVP

NVP

View attachment 284054

This lion has a commanding view of the Serengeti from his lair perched atop an embankment ................ lair is located here

NVP

1595116615969.png

Brace, brace, brace ....... tomorrow, april 1st ............. $100 billion in RENTS & $100 billion in Interests payments coming up

Hide & watch how there are Asks and No Bids

The Great BEAR that Fibo called is living up to its reputation and its only the beginning, aka 1st Wave down with a recovery wave .

Slam Dunk!!! :) The CALL had far reaching consequences well into the future especially right bloody NOW in July

The Perfect Storm this month (July):

Moratorium on rent evictions ends
$600 Federal unemployment freebie per week ends July 31.
If no relief, 40 million Americans will descend into homeless

Some f***in BEAR market Fibo called. Wish I hadn't. Hard to stomach. Too hard to stomach. Sickening.

1595139883187.png

15 minutes from the Home of Fibo .................. the spectacular San Kamphaeng Highway to the Hot Springs and then continuing into some dense forests and on the other side joins the Highway to Chiang Rai in the north of Thailand.

This is the Nature 5-star environment of Fibo - it is the opposite of the 5-star environment of Mammon's world. Some fellas are only happy in a saloon, but Big Joe is happiest in the simplest of Nature surroundings .................... every week I ride this road and each time its in a new unit of time .........................

Hello Fib

Have you been to Laos on Northern Vietnam

Oscar

Good morning, Oscar,

Yes, I have been to both countries.

Additional info: Also Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore. All good, all recommended. But LOS (Land of Smiles = Thailand) tops the list with ease.

Fibo recommends Le Meridien Hotel, Phuket, Thailand ................... for your visit to Phuket, Thailand

Know it well, inside and out, had a gym membership for 6 months, swam like a fiend, daily massage, guzzled Singha beer like there was no tomorrow, had lunch often.

Massage venue is straight out of FantasyLand ................ soft delicate Luktung music, sooooooooooo soothing, relaxing, the soft decor of the room, the top-notch massage beds - the girls, oh my oh my ............... flowers in their hair and rose petals in their bum .............. :) Jesus H Christ, when I first got there, I was new in Phuket, but had not seen anything like this.

Doing things the Fibo way: Make friends with the managers, especially the spa manger ............. and confidentially tell him you want a 9-10 chick for the massage .................. then and only then for you only the side table in the massage room will have the special delectable, molasses, sugar of Nature herbs for use with oral sex. Not offered to tourists or regular run of the mill hotel guests. Granted to only those high heeled thai businessmen and foreigners in the know and who speak at least some Thai and look like they are expats. Its a secret plus that takes one's experience to utterly extraterrestrial highs.

Hard to beat

...only the side table in the massage room will have the special delectable, molasses, sugar of Nature herbs for use with oral sex...

Also its near a wall so you can push the table against it for some Fibo leverage ?

Status
Not open for further replies.