Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sappraiwan:

Thailand's best undiscovered secret when Fibo bumped into it accidentally and since then devoured it ............... until unfortunately nowadays its been spotted and is well known .......... so I don't go there no more. Crowds are not my thing. Even when there is no Covid-19, I like my water fresh and distance separation between me others at least 40 feet .......... except for the girl I'm with. :)

I thought I had died and gone to Heaven as my girl and I were driving on Highway 12 thru' the rainforest in the Phitsanulok region on the road to Lom Sak in the middle of Thailand. I was relatively new to LOS (Land of Smiles) at that time. I literally had to pull over many times to stop, just to make sure it was all real and not a dream. Just sit on the side of the road and smell Nature and gaze into the distant mist.

There were so few cars going by that there were long stretches of time where the the Silence of Nature prevailed. In almost no time at all it became 6 PM and she said, "we better find a Hotel"

Boom! Miles later on the side of the road was something so nondescript, so stunningly mysterious, so straight out of heaven in terms of Nature with not a sign of Mammon anywhere in sight ............... we drove in and were surprised to find out that even the reception area was quite far and the drive was literally thru' elephant country .................

That was the day I discovered the Sappraiwan Resort, sooooooo unknown yet so spectacular, we went there every year and stayed for big chunks of time.

Also its near a wall so you can push the table against it for some Fibo leverage ?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Amen! :) At this Hotel the conventional massage venues are in the usual regular building structures, but for special services as mentioned for upperechelon Tha businessmen and foreign expats in the know, there were special bungalows with no attached structures, so it was total privacy - no shortage of structural walls for the leverage thrusts :):):)

Blind helping the blind - the usual suspects ..................... as usual

however those who know how to play the game of watching predator/prey will be licking their chops as to who will nail this antelope?

My guess is it will be NVP

ETA? 1 hour to 2 days.

The blind leading the blind :)

Pat494 ........... one of the core 30 T2W been around long time, since 2004, finally admits he can't trade
Post #2 & #5: I trade as a hobby. The pressures to make enough money trading for a living, would be too much.
My results aren't much good. If I could do it with ease I would probably get too bored to continue.
It is an ongoing challenge to improve.

Welcome to FantasyLand: Pat494 can't trade (see above his own admission) but look at the followers. Postman is following Pat494 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I might never recover from this lafffter

Is there anybody here who trades for a living with no day job , is it even possible to make consistent monthly profits and use trading as you main income
Trader333: post #4: There are many who do and who have previously contributed to this site since it started back in the year 2000.

Fibo to Trader333: restating accurately: There are many who claim to do it and have previously contributed said claims to this site since it started in 2000

The Ben Franklin Close:

P R O O F? OR CLAIMS?

Which way would you rather go?

Hey guys ............................ T2W has taken a turn for the bizarre ................. and funny and hilarious ................ Man this site has no bottom when it comes to stupidity ..............

see post above .................. #4543

Pat494 finally admits he can't trade. Posts #2, #5. Then go in to his profile and see his followers. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Guess who follows Pat494 (the blind leading the blind)? ......... Postman :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is just way too much fun for Fibo ................ I think I will have to use a multiplier for LaLaLand from now on ............. for now I will go with the golden ratio at 1.618 x LalaLand :):):):):)

Goddamn, these Brits are lost!! No wonder nobody will show up for a live meetup trading records contest in London!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ................... this is just way too much fun!!!!!!!!!!!! See Postman's signature in his profile. It evolves on a weekly basis .................

Postman's signature iterations:

Signature
@fibo_trader is a shit, shit, shit trader who can't trade for shit

Signature
@fibo_trader is broke, has no money and claims he gets a lot of chicks

Signature
@fibo_trader ....... just because he has his hand in bush - does not mean he's a gardener

Signature
@fibo_trader thinks just because he put cream in tart, this makes hm baker

Signature
@fibo_trader is very mean & a pervert ...... we all gave our wives grand piano, but Fibo gave her upright organ

Signature
@fibo_trader is a shithead .......... defines passionate kiss like spider web, soon lead to undoing of fly

Signature
@fibo_trader is a failed ex timeshare salesman that's why he can't 'buy' and only 'sells' twice in one year.

Hey guys .............. the wives of the fellas in the thread below go fishing at the lake with Fibo's girl :)

All the wives of the core 30 T2W gang were there - Fibo's girl was there too and the gang hated her even more than they hate Fibo. Why? Because she always cott fish, big fish by fishing on the opposite side of the Lake where the gang fished. Always the opposite side! The wives got tired of this daily and weekly defeat so they decided to corner her one day and demand an explanation.

Timsk wife declared, "we demand to know how you do it, how you catch fish everyday, while we, Sharky's Machine, can't catch nothin"

Fibo's girl answered, "when I wake up in the morning I see which side Fibo's torpedo is pointing and fish on that side of the Lake"

Ahahaha, screamed Timsk wife and Mr Charts' wife echoed this with a "yeah" ........... they complained to Sharky and expected a repeat of Sharky's post #24.

So Sharky, who just cannot say NO to his endangered species, asked Fibo's girl, "Pray tell which side of the Lake you fish if Fibo's torpedo is pointing straight up?"

Fibo's girl answered with a smile that floored Sharky, "I stay HOME!"

Repeat ............... see quote again .............. will have zero effect here but at ET and Moneytec a while back the thread went wild and the traffic skyrocketed and laffffter poured & purred forth. One of the fellas at ET is a priest ane he had said to me several times, "your language is very frightening" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

when he heard this joke, he had a ball and his holiness went out the window :)

Repeat ............... see quote again .............. will have zero effect here but at ET and Moneytec a while back the thread went wild and the traffic skyrocketed and laffffter poured & purred forth. One of the fellas at ET is a priest ane he had said to me several times, "your language is very frightening" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

when he heard this joke, he had a ball and his holiness went out the window :)
And yet you were banned from ET for being a cock as well as every other web site in the world! :LOL:
You know how to spell cock dont you? Let me help you - it doesn't have the Beta male character '*' in it!

Hey guys ...................... sooooo much fun with these Brits ...............

for postman .......... in response to his assessment in his Signature in his profile page

Signature
@fibo_trader is a failed ex timeshare salesman that's why he can't 'buy' and only 'sells' twice in one year.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy .................... call the Plaza Vallarta Hotel and have them send you a picture of Fibo .............. its on the wall in the Timeshare Trophy room for the entire history of John Newcombe Tennis Club ..............

The picture with the name Big Joe (you'll know from my posts here its me) is ME. Then have him read to you my historical ranking for Closing deals ............ Its great if you post it here at T2W, no objections from me whatsoever. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Make sure you have the guy look on the right column for the largest grossing Sales ever in History ................. at the top of the List you will see Big Joe again ............................

Gt it done, amigo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now finally after all this time, Trader333 will understand why I didn't really want to leave T2W - too much fun and frolic :):)

For postie:

Guys and gals coming after Fibo is an occupational hazard since birth :):):)

God, do I love it so!!!!

Call Plaza Vallarta today

Now finally after all this time, Trader333 will understand why I didn't really want to leave T2W - too much fun and frolic :):)

For postie:

Guys and gals coming after Fibo is an occupational hazard since birth :):):)

God, do I love it so!!!!

Call Plaza Vallarta today
I can see why everyone hated you from birth and that's why your father left!

Fibo had the pleasure of running into Pat494 in June 2019 and knew it then. But after seeing one zinger after another I knew we were in LaLaLand ...................... but then came this one below and blew everything else away.

This guy takes T2W to a whole new level of lostness ..................... and postman follows him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Help them Father for they are truly lost, blind following the blind :)

for postman ..........................

Plaza Vallarta hotel ..................... start your investigation now. All records are also held at John Newcombe Tennis Club Time Share division

Good luck! :) :)

Don't know if Xochitel is still there but you could ask for her or get her to call you by leaving a # or email. All your questions about Big Joe will be answered.

Keep at it, amigo. See it thru'. It will ease the pain and burden of the fatal attraction. Don't let the wound fester, it will cross into real dangerous territory. You're giving away too much of your steam/power by pursuing me thusly. Do it fast and quick and save yourself.

:):):)

1595192743138.png

Hey guys ....................... this oughtta give postie-nancita (postman) some relief ...................... considering buying this hunk of farmland in northern Thailand (Chiang Rai) ............... its huge ............. for my gal's parents and family for the Great Depression which will last many years. Self-sufficient for food etc., She will be up next week to have a look and work out details

Postman can call Mark after a week or so for details about me.

Hey guys .................. somebody help postie-nancita. Terrible to be hung up about Fibo like this. Get some hlep postie and snap out of this obsession. :)

Hey guys ....................... this oughtta give postie-nancita (postman) some relief ...................... considering buying this hunk of farmland in northern Thailand (Chiang Rai) ............... its huge ............. for my gal's parents and family for the Great Depression which will last many years. Self-sufficient for food etc., She will be up next week to have a look and work out details

Postman can call Mark after a week or so for details about me.

6 varieties of mango, my fav fruit.

There will be horses. Chiang Rai riding into mountains and open land is a must ............. expeditions galore ...................

Cost of the land and houses and everything on the farm package price = 640k USD = profit on one good EurUsd trade

Entire Thai family protected from the Great Depression in one shot - land will support 20 people

Fibo does it again. Solutions pour in

Status
Not open for further replies.