Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
This, I heard that increased covid is an American part they are too liberal. so no one can force them to wear a mask to protect themselves. make the translation on the rise. Of course, the root cause is from China :eek::p

Incorrect Khun Powter, sawat dee kap :) Try not to steal towels from the Meridien, Phuket :)

Thou art forbidden to use the word, "root" if you apply it as a "lock" and call it a "root"

Definitions:

the root is the absolute cause. Whatever follows a root on the time stream, no matter how strong or severe is only a "lock"
A "lock" derives all its power based solely on the power of the Root.

Application:

Handling locks is akin to putting a bandaid and/or kicking the can down the road. The only lasting salvation comes from defusing and discharging the Root. Then and only then does the problem go up in smoke and vanish

Incorrect Khun Powter, sawat dee kap :) Try not to steal towels from the Meridien, Phuket :)

Thou art forbidden to use the word, "root" if you apply it as a "lock" and call it a "root"

Definitions:

the root is the absolute cause. Whatever follows a root on the time stream, no matter how strong or severe is only a "lock"
A "lock" derives all its power based solely on the power of the Root.

Application:

Handling locks is akin to putting a bandaid and/or kicking the can down the road. The only lasting salvation comes from defusing and discharging the Root. Then and only then does the problem go up in smoke and vanish

The "Root" therefore is BEAR ........ the biggest and most potent & most frequent in occurrence "lock" is massive DEBT

Hi Fibo

Do you like a bit of Harry.

Have a Great Weekend
Oscar

Good morning, Oscar :)

Thanks. I like it. (y) The lyrics too (y) Especially 4th stanza .......... see below

'cause I will be your honey bee
Open up your fruit cakes
Where the fruit is as sweet as can be'

Strongly reminds me of this ......................

Good morning, Oscar :)

Thanks. I like it. (y) The lyrics too (y) Especially 4th stanza .......... see below

'cause I will be your honey bee
Open up your fruit cakes
Where the fruit is as sweet as can be'

Strongly reminds me of this ......................

Thanks to Oscar for rekindling the Golden Ratio's miraculous intervention in Music in the History of music with this one here, which till today has not been surpassed by any other piece of music and which leaves all Beatles stuff in the dust in comparison ..................... as in Financial Markets, when a stock that is coasting in wave 2 down in a new aborning bull market, makes a sudden dash north in a split second to hit the GOLDEN RATIO (61.8%) in Wave 3. That is the power in such a move. And here its by the fella who committed suicide. Damn shame. Had this fella still been around today, he would be like Jimmy and could put a finger in Clapton's bum and tell which way the wind blows.

1:43 is the Golden Ratio hit

Markets are still going up - you're still a cock!
Yes but for how much longer? (Not long I suspect) Where & when will you get out of your long-only hedges?

fibo will cash out big time sooner rather than later I suspect

catching a top isn'r easy, takes patience against near term odds

:(

Last edited:
Entire Beggar's Banquet album is a tribute to the Golden Ratio without any single band member knowing that it is - it just came naturally to them. Had they been given credit for this, there would not be a 2nd place contender EVER

DOW may fizzle @ 28K
SnP may fizzle @ 3300
NAS may fizzle @ 11K

all time high for DOW is about +35 HUNDRED pts higher. thats insane imo given what the hell is going on around the World and in USA

unless MRNA comes to the rescue.

I'
m not trading these levels (from here)but have them firmly in mind :}

I'm sitting here on my yacht today looking over the charts... plotting my domination over the dowboys come next week.

Trader333's education begins NOW: :):cool:

Why? Because he is the driver of this ship called T2W and is the one who whispers into Sharky's ear. That's why! If the driver is operating off false pretexts, the whole placed is doomed. There is not a single dumbphuck here who can correct this gross misunderstanding of BASICS raging on for 20+ years. They all follow blindly without even bothering to go independent thought and examine it.

This gross misunderstanding is held universally across T2W by all. It is their Bible.

Their Bible: Its Fundamentals, fundamentals, fundamentals, not Price. Fundamentals come first, fundamentals rule!

Welcome to the party! May Trader333 flourish and prosper and become a new Man flush with cash/profits. May he move from the 97% traders lose category to the 1% consistent winners - just by blowing his dumbphuck concrete foundation and building anew

:):):):):):)

honest.png

Bamboozled again!

bamboozled-again.jpg

Trader333's education begins NOW:

Fibo is taking a rocket ship right to the Basic-Basic = Root. Blow this Root and Trader333 goes free, a free man. Doors will open up big time for this cat. Side benefit to society will be: American lives saved as he will lose the thrill to kill Americans. :):):):) Whew!

How basic is Basic-Basic?

Starting from first principles and without the use of computers or calculators or smartphones prove that

cot 7½° = √2 + √3 + √4 + √6

It does not get more basic than this

Trader333's education begins NOW: Their Bible: Its Fundamentals, fundamentals, fundamentals, not Price. Fundamentals come first, fundamentals rule!

Fibo answers: F A L S E!!!!!

All Financial Market Tops are accompanied by bullishness, terrific Economy etc., namely glorious Fundamentals. Examples: Great Depression Top 1929
Beatles Top 1966
THE Top 2000
THE 2nd Top 2007
THE current Top 2020
ALL TOP HAVE ROARING FUNDAMENTALS, supremely positive & hunky dory.

Anybody who disagrees with the statistics of this, raise your hand and your c**k NOW and let me have a good look at you!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And in this environment, lo & behold, PRICE reverses and goes into a semi or real CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!! How can that be so? The Fundamentals are so great, so phenomenal, everybody is smiling and happy, corporations are rolling in dough, people have tons of money to spend ................ so why the fck does Price reverse and crash?

But it does reverse and crash as has happened at every Top in History in exactly the manner portrayed here.

Is this then not enough to throw the T2W Bible under the bus and say "get the fck out of here, cocks***er, you've never worked at any Top, why the fck should I bother sticking to you like glue like you're some f**in guru?"

:):)

my yaght is setting sail for barbados...:cool:

I quote:
Leah Groth
July 18, 2020, 12:04 PM

As part of the “Barbados Welcome Stamp” program you can live and work on the island paradise for 12 months

Have you have been fantasizing about riding out the rest of the pandemic in paradise, working remotely from a picturesque island, beach chair planted firmly on white-sand beaches, fruity cocktail in-hand, as you pound those keys of your laptop?:love::love::love:

"To apply, all you need is an income over $50,000.... " pffft

“There’s nothing like waking up and seeing the sunshine. And there’s nothing like being able to work and go for a sea bath and come back and put in the second shift of work. You can do all of that, while still being able to do the things that you’re doing in London or New York.”

All Financial Market Tops are accompanied by bullishness, terrific Economy etc., namely glorious Fundamentals. Examples: Great Depression Top 1929
THE current Top 2020
ALL TOP HAVE ROARING FUNDAMENTALS, supremely positive & hunky dory.
Anybody who disagrees with the statistics of this, raise your hand and your c**k NOW and let me have a good look at you!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
@fibo_trader Still calling a crash, still losing money, still a beta male unable to type the word cock for fear of consequences!

Trader333's education begins NOW: Their Bible: Its Fundamentals, fundamentals, fundamentals, not Price. Fundamentals come first, fundamentals rule!

Fibo answers: F A L S E!!!!!

All Financial Market Bottoms are accompanied by FEAR, TERROR, poverty, joblessness, poor earnings = BAD bad Fundamentals.

Examples: Great Depression bottom 1932
Sideways BEAR bottom 1974
The Crash bottom of 2003
The Crash bottom of 2009
THE current Crash bottom of March 2020
ALL BOTTOMS HAVE CRAPPY disgusting FUNDAMENTALS, supremely negative and distressing beyond belief.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And in this environment, lo & behold, PRICE reverses and goes into a bull run!!!!!!!!!!!! How can that be so? The Fundamentals are disgustingly poor, so disgusting that people are miserable, corporations are losing money, people have NO money to spend ................ so why the fck does Price reverse and go into a bull run??

---------------------------------------------------------------

But it does reverse and rocket north as has happened at every Bottom in History in exactly the manner portrayed here.

Is this then not enough to throw the T2W Bible under the bus and say "get the fck out of here, cocks***er, you've never worked at any Bottom, why the fck should I bother sticking to you like glue like you're some f**in guru?"

:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.