Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
one more white arrow added on the very same trendline, no other changes ............... this added arrow worth is big

View attachment 282883

quote is from post #4081 on Page 273 ................ same chart, same-o, same-o, same-o .......................

All I do-ed is to add a new trendline to accommodate the suspected internal sub-wave, i.e. subwave 4. The new temporary trendline passes thru' top of subwave 4. It becomes permanent only if/when the July 2nd, 1H low is exceeded = lower low on 1H. So we wait.

Notice I m not placing any more white arrows yet for big big moolah ............. the current whities shown stand firmly as-is.

Patience is a virtue in a BEAR market. :)

1594045498075.png

Hey guys .......... see post #4181 ........... last-est line ........... Patience is a virtue in a BEAR market

Patience =
millions of dollars that pour in when you pay-shuntly wait with your hands under your ass for the big swing! Welcome to THE BIG SWING CLUB

As opposed to every single T2W member, no exceptions, only and always playing for chump change of a few hundred dollars and even then losing net. Small thinkers, small players, are no better than glorified 9-5'ers slogging it out their entire lives for chump change = slaves. No exceptions at T2W. All fit nicely under the umbrella of Premature Ejaculators
Welcome to the Premature Ejaculation Club:
https://www.trade2win.com/threads/anyone-scalping-ftse-futures.120172/
Professor in charge: NVP ....... ADjunct professors = dentalfloss, postman et al

:) :) :):)

quote is from post #4081 on Page 273 ................ same chart, same-o, same-o, same-o .......................

All I do-ed is to add a new trendline to accommodate the suspected internal sub-wave, i.e. subwave 4. The new temporary trendline passes thru' top of subwave 4. It becomes permanent only if/when the July 2nd, 1H low is exceeded = lower low on 1H. So we wait.

Notice I m not placing any more white arrows yet for big big moolah ............. the current whities shown stand firmly as-is.

Patience is a virtue in a BEAR market. :)

View attachment 283160

Vix 1H following my called play to a T. :) see updated chart below and notice the sideways stuff. Look below PRICE for the 261.8% level. Why look there? Because its magnetic, voluptuous, magnificent vulva - p***y. that's why. Vix s drawn to it. Who wouldn't be?

Can you see how Vix is grinding and creaking past my NEW TEMPORARY trendline? Can you also see how Vixie is balking right under the RSI trendline? T2W Brits should not answer. Why? All this is a foreign language to them. Mostly just preposterous stuff. They call it SPAM. They call it trolling. And all the while RSI is inching toward the major trendline. Take that baby out and we shoot north.

1594056948070.png

Yeah baby,

Hey guys ...................... one of the reasons, but only one of them, why T2W members will not meet up with me in London to view real trading records and do live video recorded trades for all of T2W members to see is really not that they are just scared that they will lose face against Fibo. They will lose for sure but that is not what bothers 'em

This is far more egregious. They are terrified that Fibo will burst out lafffffing and roll on the floor with laffffter when its confirmed and totally clear that the core 30 T2W members are all BETA MALES. This requires no documents. Its straight one on one eye contact and handshake. Boom! :):):)

Nice guys? I don't give a sh*t.
Good fathers? Fck you, go home and play with your kids.
If you have relinquished your Alpha that came natively to you from thousands of years of evolution, then you are a punk!

See the nice guy in the video? (= BETA). This is what terrifies T2W to let Fibo see and confirm - its not the Trading stuff. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys .................... the world is full of BETA MALES. They have the right to make a profit too. they have the right to be happy too. Not just the Alphas.

Good deeds never go to waste. A buddy who started from nothing, literally nothing except for the chick who stuck with him thru' thick and thin .............. then started hitting it big and the big bucks started pouring in. I know him well because we were in the same industry, the Sales Industry.

So, in his rapture and delirium of success he tells me one day, "Joe I'm getting a divorce, moving up into the upper class of chicks" I arranged to go to his office to see him the next day. I said hello, then smacked him left and right. Yes, smacked him for real, not punches just backhand flips, far more demeaning than punches. He knows my gruff style but this was way much. And he demanded an explanation.

I sat him down and said just this, "you're going to throw away and discard the one who rode the poverty trip with you to success and then you're going to discard her, dishonor such loyalty and dedication, you dumbphuck, Divinity will bury you and your business"

Fast forward. The moron regained his senses. All is well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many BETA American Men with broken spines has Fibo saved? Many ............... after they were discarded like the fellow shown in the video. I told 'em, "you're in the gutter now with a broken spine, lost, lonely, beaten to a pulp, you got nothin to lose by taking a holiday for 1 month and going to Thailand" What did every single one find there n Thailand? Not scores of p***y as one knows is available, but the ONE like the gal in the last part of the video.

Complete turn around = a BEAR market reversal into a BULL that just won't quit.

Hey guys .................... the world is full of BETA MALES. They have the right to make a profit too. they have the right to be happy too. Not just the Alphas.

Good deeds never go to waste. A buddy who started from nothing, literally nothing except for the chick who stuck with him thru' thick and thin .............. then started hitting it big and the big bucks started pouring in. I know him well because we were in the same industry, the Sales Industry.

So, in his rapture and delirium of success he tells me one day, "Joe I'm getting a divorce, moving up into the upper class of chicks" I arranged to go to his office to see him the next day. I said hello, then smacked him left and right. Yes, smacked him for real, not punches just backhand flips, far more demeaning than punches. He knows my gruff style but this was way much. And he demanded an explanation.

I sat him down and said just this, "you're going to throw away and discard the one who rode the poverty trip with you to success and then you're going to discard her, dishonor such loyalty and dedication, you dumbphuck, Divinity will bury you and your business"

Fast forward. The moron regained his senses. All is well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many BETA American Men with broken spines has Fibo saved? Many ............... after they were discarded like the fellow shown in the video. I told 'em, "you're in the gutter now with a broken spine, lost, lonely, beaten to a pulp, you got nothin to lose by taking a holiday for 1 month and going to Thailand" What did every single one find there n Thailand? Not scores of p***y as one knows is available, but the ONE like the gal in the last part of the video.

Complete turn around = a BEAR market reversal into a BULL that just won't quit.

1594061501039.png

Hey guys ....................... dig this! Fibo chastising Warren Buffet :)

Big mistake, Warren, big mistake buying Duke Energy & Dominion ............... 10 billion investment from the 137 billion inn cash hoard.

Jesus H. Christ Warren, can't you at least draw a figgin trendline even if you do nothing else?

1594062072492.png

Hey guys ....................... dig this! Fibo chastising Warren Buffet :)

Big mistake, Warren, big mistake buying Duke Energy & Dominion ............... 10 billion investment from the 137 billion inn cash hoard.

Jesus H. Christ Warren, can't you at least draw a figgin trendline even if you do nothing else?

View attachment 283176

Dominion

1594062660719.png

Hey guys ........................ biggest expat population of Brits is in Thailand. I wonder why?

Hehehehehehe, its the only area where Brits agree with Fibo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Very well done video, very accurate and thought provoking. Scores a 10 in a heartbeat from Fibo

Hey guys .................. some Market Psychology for you. One of the many benefits of being a T2W member is you know my many mentions of the T2W core 30 old lions. Why are they useful to Big Joe? Because they act as ONE. Therefore as a unit they are a super good reading on the HERD sentiment indicators.

Application: They are always wrong at major junctures. So your stance should be opposite at major junctures.

We are at a major juncture in both Gold and the US Dollar. We focus on the Dollar for now.

It is common to see wildebeest come forth at major junctures and profess the death of an instrument - just when one should be getting ready to throw the entire farm at it LONG. Death of the Dollar calls by wildebeest is one of the best signals for Fibo that a forum delivers on time after time.

The op, new_trader is always on the wrong side of such .............. always ............... never fails

With that in mind, Fibo has said and is saying again, "US Dollar is in the readying stages after current correction to deliver its greatest rocke blast north for years" Don't miss it!

1594084343636.png

Hey guys ........................ the Battle of the Bulge aka catching the Vix low = SPX top (from crash low of March 23rd) continues
from #4097: Wave 2 up has been in progress since March 23rd. When it ends, we start Wave 3 down.
from #4098: conceptually = the buggering of T2W ship racing to the bottom of the ocean gets underway in earnest
Are you ready? Let the games begin
Yesterday @fibo_trader is saying "Wave 2 up has been in progress since March 23rd. When it ends, we start Wave 3 down." Yes fibo we know that because thats how Elliot wave theory works.
Unfortunately you called the end of wave 2 so you think we are already in wave 3, a down wave, since June 5th!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
You were so confident that you even repeated the call and reminded us how important that (wrong) call was.
Now your 'forgetting' you already made that call and were 100% wrong both times. You might 'forget' but the internet doesnt forget!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wave 2 complete". He even date and time stamped it!
9:43 AM, Friday June 5, 2020 ................. Los Angeles, CA
This is Fibo - Stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm for 13 years (a fibo number). :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as of June 5th markets were going to see the biggest crash since antediluvian times - his words!

Just in case we didnt get it he doubles down (losers average losers fibo).
"Repeat and reminder of utmost importance .......................... from original post on June 5th, 2020
- Wave 2 is complete "

But Fibo the markets are still going up like I told you they would!

Fibo you are a liar and a loser.

To Fibo the perma bear.
ftb.png

You're looking a bit scrawny and I feel sorry for you. :( So I'm going to throw you a bone, or seal or penguin whatever it is you eat. 🤢
Let me make things easier for you calling the end of wave 2. Its happening NOW!
Wednesday is going to see a major breakdown of US markets. You can pretend you called it if you like, no one is listening to YOU anyway.

Be alert! Vix 1H hits a momentum breakout on Macd. Be alert for what?! For the BIG SWING ON THE DAILY TIMEFRAME that will rise from the ashes of this 1H chart. Can fire from here NOW or go down a bit on 1H to give a new low or slightly higher low (=a failed 5th wave).

For the uninitiated: Long Vix used as prime indicator for SPX short

BE READY ........... what's coming is a WAVE 3 of epic sonic BOOM - no Man alive has ever witnessed a majetic wave of this breadth and power. The WAVE 3 will dwarf all prior WAVE 3's in HISTORY going all the way back past the Great Depression of 1929, the Depressions of 1840 era and the 1720 era. All will be blown away by THIS WAVE 3 that is right around the corner.

Vix 1H chart now showing a Macd breakout .................... no changes.

1594138198750.png

BE READY ........... Opportunity of a Lifetime, actually multiple lifetimes, actually even better - how about an opportunity greater than anything for the last 75 million years? That's how great this upcoming one is.

So do
NOT fall asleep here. This is not the time to be complacent. COMPLACENCY is the domain of core 30 old lion T2W zombies always cott on the wrong side. International newbies, do not let this happen to you. These sons of b*tches have missed every single major Top and Bottom since they started this forum in 2000-2001.

Good luck :)

Vix 1H chart now showing a Macd breakout .................... no changes.

View attachment 283247

Slam Dunk! :):) Macd remark was so f***in spot on, oh my, oh my oh my. Check a few posts back for the mentions of the RSI trendline (shown again in chart below) - again, sooooo f***in spot on. Macd headed to 0-line intersection.

$39.6K for today netted out. Drinks are called for all around. And all this within a 4th wave or possible mini-wave (i) up. I tell you guys, its just too much, too damn much for Big Joe.

1594152745399.png

Status
Not open for further replies.