Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ....................... watch T2W in action ............. the whole gang is in there ..................... op was spotted by Fibo in my first week at T2W in May 2018.

See post #1:
tells you everything you need to know from the get go.

I've told some of you about my rule of not depositing more money into my trading account until I make back what I lost.

It's about $20 a barrel!! 20!! haha I just jumped in

This has got to be the trade of the year! I don't know how low it can go, and wouldn't dare try to call the bottom, but even if it drops to $1 per barrel, my account is still solvent. Though the drawdown would be brutal.

Wrong profession but the Man says, "Man's gotta do something these days to make a living" ............... the universal answer that applies to that and especially to TRADING ........................ "dyin ain't much of a livin, boy"

Hey guys ....................... watch T2W in action ............. the whole gang is in there ..................... op was spotted by Fibo in my first week at T2W in May 2018.

Terrible thing to say, Man ..................... T2W is a goddamn disgrace. No exceptions. All and every single one of the thread participants here

Fibo is always casting pearls amongst swine and we are nowhere near Swinouche, Poland :):):cool:

The bailout of T2W core 30 aka dumbphucks follows ................. Fibo, as usual has to bail these pricks out. One duffer after another. :):)

See Crude Oil next ...........

Hey guys ........................... helping the dumbphuck T2W core 30 retards in the thread below ............ again and again .............

(1) Trendline broken, verified by RSI, Macd momentum waning and that too right under the 200-day ema. None of these jackasses have learned yet in 20 years of trading the absolute significance of the 200-day ............. it deserves considerable respect as a resistance or support, in this case resistance. This is not gambling. This is being smart money, when to take profits and leave and enjoy your earnings.

(2) Nobody of course, hey this is T2W = Death Central LaLaLand = nobody notices the possible Head & Shoulders formation

1593977320073.png

Hey guys ........................... helping the dumbphuck T2W core 30 retards in the thread below ............ again and again .............

(3a) Its BEAR market rally, therefore it is an A-B-C. Therefore Wave C will equal 100% or 161.8% or 261.8% or 423.6% of WAVE A

We have a perfect hit at 261.8% for Wave C. Wisdom would dictate take the nice juicy profit money and retreat.

1593977990235.png

(3b) Extrapolating Wave (IV). Why? Because it was the last safe haven before the calamitous crash into the monster drop, which is a terminal wave aka (V) of Wave 3.

The perfect hit occurs at golden ratio 161.8%. Smart money gets the fck out NOW with big balls and gobs of profit.

1593978238013.png

(3c) WAVE basics. How basic? Incredibly basic. KinderGarten stuff that for Brits = phd. ....... = dumbphucks

Retracement of a wave. 61.8% is the high odds money central for Big Joe.

SELL SELL SELL

Put your trading c**k back in its sheath and retreat to a bear cave to enjoy your spoils of war. Treat your c**k with respect unlike NVP who comes 50 times a day, his c**k never gets any rest. Bound to kill him soon - and for what? No woman likes a premature ejaculator. Bad habit. One good, lsting fck is the best medicine. The next morning is the proof when she comes down to the kitchen to make breakfast - she will be all smiles and singing and will swoop down on you and give you a big juicy kiss and then make coffee. Her whole day will be airy fairy lightness and sweet and namby pamby. :)

1593978920024.png

Hey guys listen up.
Fibo trader preaches only one thing Elliot wave theory, no other trading style. But guess what, @fibo_trader doesnt understand Elliot wave theory! Or maybe he does but he just likes to lie to us.
Here's a basic intro.
Wave 1: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave one is when the first wave of a new bull/bear market begins.
Wave 2: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave two corrects wave one, but can never extend beyond the starting point of wave one.
Wave 3: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave three is usually the largest and most powerful wave in a trend.
We'll stop there for brevity.

So here's the basics the very basics and this shows how fibo doesnt understand the one thing he posts about EVERY DAY.

1. "wave two corrects wave one, but can never extend beyond the starting point of wave one."
If your market sets a new high you are not in a bear market! Did fibo not see the Nasdaq setting new all time highs (in what fibo says is a Bear market).

2. When wave 2 is complete wave 3 THE BIG Down wave starts. On June 5th @fibo_trader calls wave 2 COMPLETE!

wave123.png

But Fibo the markets are still going up like I told you they would!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wave 2 complete". He even date and time stamped it!
9:43 AM, Friday June 5, 2020 ................. Los Angeles, CA
This is Fibo - Stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm for 13 years (a fibo number). :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So as of June 5th markets were going to see the biggest crash since antediluvian times - his words!

Just in case we didnt get it he doubles down (losers average losers fibo).
"Repeat and reminder of utmost importance .......................... from original post on June 5th, 2020
- Wave 2 is complete "
Every subject under the sun except a real time trade, I rest my case! :) Why? because he cant trade and doesn't want you to know it. He is no longer Fibo he is now FOBFO (Fear Of Being Found Out).
www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The brits are a civilised race and we banned freak shows long ago but it appears T2W is still allowing the general public to gawp at a freak for entertainment purposes.
Time to close down this victorian cirus show, no one wants to see @fibo_trader the bearded lady dwarf anymore.

Hey guys listen up.
Fibo trader preaches only one thing Elliot wave theory, no other trading style. But guess what, @fibo_trader doesnt understand Elliot wave theory! Or maybe he does but he just likes to lie to us.
Here's a basic intro.
Wave 1: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave one is when the first wave of a new bull/bear market begins.
Wave 2: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave two corrects wave one, but can never extend beyond the starting point of wave one.
Wave 3: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave three is usually the largest and most powerful wave in a trend.

So here's the basics the very basics and this shows how fibo doesnt understand the one thing he posts about EVERY DAY.

1. "wave two corrects wave one, but can never extend beyond the starting point of wave one."
If your market sets a new high you are not in a bear market! Did fibo not see the Nasdaq setting new all time highs (in what fibo says is a Bear market).

2. When wave 2 is complete wave 3 THE BIG Down wave starts. On June 5th @fibo_trader calls wave 2 COMPLETE!

wave123.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is Fibo - Stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm for 13 years (a fibo number). :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So as of June 5th markets were going to see the biggest crash since antediluvian times - his words!

"Repeat and reminder of utmost importance .......................... from original post on June 5th, 2020
- Wave 2 is complete "
Every subject under the sun except a real time trade, I rest my case! :) Why? because he cant trade and doesn't want you to know it. He is no longer Fibo he is now FOBFO (Fear Of Being Found Out).
www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The brits are a civilised race and we banned freak shows long ago but it appears T2W is still allowing the general public to gawp at a freak for entertainment purposes.
Time to close down this victorian cirus show, no one wants to see @fibo_trader the bearded lady dwarf anymore.

Hey guys listen up.
Here's a basic intro.

wave123.png

www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com

- Wave 2 is complete "
www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com

Hey guys listen up.
Here's a basic intro.

wave123.png

www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com

- Wave 2 is complete "
www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com

Hey guys listen up.
Here's a basic intro.

wave123.png

www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com

- Wave 2 is complete "
www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com

Hey guys listen up.
Here's a basic intro.

wave123.png

www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com

- Wave 2 is complete "
www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com

Hey guys listen up.
Here's a basic intro.

wave123.png

www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com

- Wave 2 is complete "
www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com

(3d) Get rid of all indicators all trendlines and look at the chart as shown below. Price is drawn like amagnet to both BUMS. For sure its going to go to at least Bum #1. After some Bumilingus Price is done with this minor Bum and gaps up towards the Big Bum.

I have been called International Playboy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The fella thought he was insulting me but in reality it tickled me and I love it :):):) F***in retard can't even study the psychology of insulting, for sure needs to do an internship at ET

Expect there to be stalling at the Big Bum. This is an area that must be treated with kindness as not everyone will let you go there as easily as the Small Bum.

Smart Money will take some profit at the Small Bum and close it all out at the Big Bum if it gets there and make a clean getaway with or without a phone number.

1593979234281.png

Hey guys listen up.
Here's a basic intro.

wave123.png

www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com

- Wave 2 is complete "
www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com

Hey guys listen up.
Here's a basic intro.

wave123.png

www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com

- Wave 2 is complete "
www.trade2win.com

www.trade2win.com

And so endeth the lesson.

Homework for Trader333?

You gave 20 years of your life to serve these mo***********s? Grab your bedroll, mount your horse and get out of Dodge, Man.

:)

You've been killing the wrong warriors. Protecting an extinct species with no street smarts is never going to work. The sooner you realize that the better for you. When you leave dodge, then send me an email, I'd like to take you up on that counseling you offered me - I think you can do me a whole lotta good. :):)

Hey guys listen up.
Here's a basic intro.

2. When wave 2 is complete wave 3 THE BIG Down wave starts.
On June 5th @fibo_trader calls wave 2 COMPLETE!

wave123.png

- Wave 2 is complete "

Hey guys .......................... here's some help with the IGNORE FEATURE ............. even ET had/has the same problem ............

here's the problem ........ the ignored fella can still be seen thru' devious stuff as putting stuff in the signature and oftentimes when you load the thread there will be flashes of post content of the ignored cat.

(1) Drop to DOS for the permanent solution. Any DOS champ will take care of it for you in under 10 mintues.

(2) The graphical way is simple enough and serves the purpose nicely ...........
At T2W homepage with all the forums listed as usual, do the log-in immediately, boom! Then go to the top directory, which in this case is JOURNALS, see your thread and click on any page other than the last page. Then go back to work as usual at the last page for any new posts you are going to make or to catch up on what you wrote last time. NO IGNORED MEMBERS WILL BE VISIBLE. ALL traces of them are gone. You don't even know they are there.

:) :) :) :) :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nothing is impossible for Fibo :)

1593980650855.png

Hey guys .......................... here's some help with the IGNORE FEATURE ............. even ET had/has the same problem ............

here's the problem ........

Nothing is impossible for Fibo :)
It appears ONE thing is impossible for Fibo and that is to place a trade - any trade on a TRADING website and maybe even make some profit on that trade :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.