Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Charts = Richard Joyson ................ you are not on IGNORE. :)

Because of you I am now homesick for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico when I was a TimeShare rip off artist who could bag the American Express Card of any client in under 20 minutes. The Mexicana (Mexican girls 18-29) would flock to such 5 star resorts for jobs as Liners (tour guides) becasue they were the best paying jobs and also because it would give them good exposure to gringos ........... who they would love to marry and go stateside.

Stunners, one 10 after another from all over Mexico, especially Mexico city .................. they would drop their careers there and come to Puerto Vallarta

Homnework for postman and Rufus_Leakey ..................... call the Plaza Vallarta Hotel, then ask for the director of John Newcombe Tennis Club (if still open as Corona might have killed it) .................. then ask him this ..........

Which American Timeshare Sales Closer holds the record for closing deals in a month in the entire history of the Resort?

Without hesitation he will say, "Big Joe" .................. get my home address and email from him and drop me a line, #CLOWNSHOES :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys .......................... here's some help with the IGNORE FEATURE ............. even ET had/has the same problem ............

here's the problem ........ the ignored fella can still be seen thru' devious stuff as putting stuff in the signature and oftentimes when you load the thread there will be flashes of post content of the ignored cat.

(1) Drop to DOS for the permanent solution. Any DOS champ will take care of it for you in under 10 mintues.

(2) The graphical way is simple enough and serves the purpose nicely ...........
At T2W homepage with all the forums listed as usual, do the log-in immediately, boom! Then go to the top directory, which in this case is JOURNALS, see your thread and click on any page other than the last page. Then go back to work as usual at the last page for any new posts you are going to make or to catch up on what you wrote last time. NO IGNORED MEMBERS WILL BE VISIBLE. ALL traces of them are gone. You don't even know they are there.

:) :) :) :) :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nothing is impossible for Fibo :)

View attachment 283099

Hey yella,

Postie is talking to you.

Get him off ignore and fight like a girl. C'mon, you can do it. Just grow a pair and tell him where he's going wrong with his E W lesson.

Looks pretty sound to me and in line with basic basic EW theory.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys listen up.
Fibo trader preaches only one thing Elliot wave theory, no other trading style. But guess what, @fibo_trader doesnt understand Elliot wave theory! Or maybe he does but he just likes to lie to us.
Here's a basic intro.
Wave 1: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave one is when the first wave of a new bull/bear market begins.
Wave 2: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave two corrects wave one, but can never extend beyond the starting point of wave one.
Wave 3: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave three is usually the largest and most powerful wave in a trend.
We'll stop there for brevity.

So here's the basics the very basics and this shows how fibo doesnt understand the one thing he posts about EVERY DAY.

1. "wave two corrects wave one, but can never extend beyond the starting point of wave one."
If your market sets a new high you are not in a bear market! Did fibo not see the Nasdaq setting new all time highs (in what fibo says is a Bear market).

2. When wave 2 is complete wave 3 THE BIG Down wave starts.
On June 5th @fibo_trader calls wave 2 COMPLETE!

wave123.png

But Fibo the markets are still going up like I told you they would!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wave 2 complete". He even date and time stamped it!
9:43 AM, Friday June 5, 2020 ................. Los Angeles, CA
This is Fibo - Stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm for 13 years (a fibo number). :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as of June 5th markets were going to see the biggest crash since antediluvian times - his words!

Just in case we didnt get it he doubles down (losers average losers fibo).
"Repeat and reminder of utmost importance .......................... from original post on June 5th, 2020
- Wave 2 is complete "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The brits are a civilised race and we banned freak shows long ago but it appears T2W is still allowing the general public to gawp at a freak for entertainment purposes.
Time to close down this victorian cirus show, no one wants to see @fibo_trader the bearded lady dwarf anymore.

Mr. Charts = Richard Joyson ................ you are not on IGNORE. :)

Because of you I am now homesick for Puerto Vallarta, Mexico when I was a TimeShare rip off artist who could bag the American Express Card of any client in under 20 minutes. The Mexicana (Mexican girls 18-29) would flock to such 5 star resorts for jobs as Liners (tour guides) becasue they were the best paying jobs and also because it would give them good exposure to gringos ........... who they would love to marry and go stateside.

Stunners, one 10 after another from all over Mexico, especially Mexico city .................. they would drop their careers there and come to Puerto Vallarta

Homnework for postman and Rufus_Leakey ..................... call the Plaza Vallarta Hotel, then ask for the director of John Newcombe Tennis Club (if still open as Corona might have killed it) .................. then ask him this ..........

Which American Timeshare Sales Closer holds the record for closing deals in a month in the entire history of the Resort?

Without hesitation he will say, "Big Joe" .................. get my home address and email from him and drop me a line, #CLOWNSHOES :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Everybody loves banana, Mexicana likes it, banana nice nice, sweet sweet, banana queso, banana sabroso, :):)

watch Mexican girl at 1:03 thru' to the end of video to get an idea of the exquisite setup/choices Fibo had while working there in the Resort ..................... :cool::cool:

Hey guys .......................... bloody hell, Trader333 locked me out of the Bible thread too :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

see post #86 ..... my pride and joy ............ pure serendipity

Hey guys listen up.
Fibo trader preaches only one thing Elliot wave theory, no other trading style. But guess what, @fibo_trader doesnt understand Elliot wave theory! Or maybe he does but he just likes to lie to us.
Here's a basic intro.
Wave 1: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave one is when the first wave of a new bull/bear market begins.
Wave 2: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave two corrects wave one, but can never extend beyond the starting point of wave one.
Wave 3: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave three is usually the largest and most powerful wave in a trend.

So here's the basics the very basics and this shows how fibo doesnt understand the one thing he posts about EVERY DAY.

1. "wave two corrects wave one, but can never extend beyond the starting point of wave one."
If your market sets a new high you are not in a bear market! Did fibo not see the Nasdaq setting new all time highs (in what fibo says is a Bear market).

wave123.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is Fibo - Stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm for 13 years (a fibo number). :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as of June 5th markets were going to see the biggest crash since antediluvian times - his words!

"Repeat and reminder of utmost importance .......................... from original post on June 5th, 2020
- Wave 2 is complete "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The brits are a civilised race and we banned freak shows long ago but it appears T2W is still allowing the general public to gawp at a freak for entertainment purposes.
Time to close down this victorian cirus show, no one wants to see @fibo_trader the bearded lady dwarf anymore.

Hey guys listen up.
Here's a basic intro.

wave123.png

- Wave 2 is complete "

:| as you stand to the vacuum of his eyes, how does it feel??

you never turned around to see the clowns do trickjs for you!

did ya???!!

'when you got nothgin you got nothing to lose..

how does it feel????

Hey guys .......................... bloody hell, Trader333 locked me out of the Bible thread too :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

see post #86 ..... my pride and joy ............ pure serendipity

Calling Market Tops/Bottoms demands contrarian Nature, an ability and willingness to stand ALONE, therefore separate from the crowd. Apply this principle to T2W. Not a single Brit here can do it! Not one. They will not go against the wrath of their gang and stand alone. The comfort and warmth they feel in each other's company is more important than being right at tops/bottoms and in life scenarios.

Standing apart from the crowd is what Fibo does so well its almost a f***in Gospel

See story in quote and then see video below re: real life sales. My own personal best sales ever came from SERENDIPITY

The girl walking by was meant to see this person sleeping in a doorway. Who is that person sleeping in the doorway? Guaranteed its a friend of God. If you see the person and it impinges on you, do not ignore it - the consequences will be dire in terms of your own well being down the road for decades.

Do something if/wehn it impinges and watch the floodgates blast open ............ not right away but trickle by trickle and then the ascension into a gale over time.

yeah baby, Fibo knows the working of this thing called SERENDIPITY

1593996684646.png

Friends of God - you mess with them, God messes with you. Help them in any way and God intervenes when you need cavalry

1593996766630.png

I reckon so!

@fibo_trader you must be desperate if you are relying on God to turn this mega Bull market around.
Dow up 450 pre market and your still calling Bear!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Friends of God - you mess with them, God messes with you. Help them in any way and God intervenes when you need cavalry
I reckon so!
You're going to need more than a bunch of men on horses (whatever turns you on) to turn this market around!
Maybe a nuclear bomb or two!
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Postman explaining to Fibo how it is ....

Postman: "Fibo, you're a twat and a knobend"
Fibo; "I've got you on ignore"

Postman: "So you wont see this then.... you're a cock, you're a cock, you're a cock. .... you're a cock, "

CALL of 2020: The breakup of CHINA into 10 (?) countries.

Yeah, this is a firm call.

Chinkaderos will not be a threat no more.

Only thing I would like to have from there? A Tsing Tao factory
Hows that "China will break up into 10 countries" call @fibo_trader ...
Is it a slam dunk yet?

I cant keep up with how many times you've been wrong @fibo_trader.
Your losing money every day by not participating in the biggest bull run in history.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Even IF it does go down now you've still lost out on some massive gains.

Hey guys ........................ the Battle of the Bulge aka catching the Vix low = SPX top (from crash low of March 23rd) continues

see first ......... post #s 4096, 4097,4098 ........ on Page 274

from #4097:
Wave 2 up has been in progress since March 23rd. When it ends, we start Wave 3 down.

from #4098: conceptually = the buggering of T2W ship racing to the bottom of the ocean gets underway in earnest

Are you ready? Let the games begin

Status
Not open for further replies.