Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driver license
passport
are enough
and dig this .................. before going into live trading accounts, I will have postman and the otheres including me log into our T2W accounts and then I will ask them about 3 or 4 questions on past posted trades at T2W ........... to verify without a doubt thet we are dealing with the real member and not an imposter.
Then we log on

Then the party gets underway

A whole lotta f***in will be going on to this track, so get your c***s ready, oiled and greased with sesame oil.

Johnny, ....

$10,000 bet: If fibo's earnings in any one month over the last 10 years are less than what postman made in that entire year, I would pay 10k to postman. If I win, he pays 10k. No iffs ands or butts.
@john jackson III
He's always waiting for this, waiting for that, waiting for anything - this could be sorted immediately - now no delays no waiting.
All Fibo has to do is place a live trade on this thread!
There done! No posturing no dicking around no pretending he's the best trader in the universe.
But he wont do it because he can't.
We would arrange to meet in London and he wouldn't turn up because he knows he would lose.

@fibo_trader Place a trade on this thread or everyone will know your a fool who needs to be pitied.

well, a bigger dick don't hurt the owner none

and, hell the bragging rights at urinal ;)

there is something better, way better than a big or bigger d**k. Postman has no clue about any such thing. He probably got married to his childhood sweetheart and rushed right out the gate and had 3 kids and drove 4 nails into his coffin in 3 years flat with the burial .... due to college education for the 3 plus financing the wife's every whim and fantasy ........ and dig this - probably didn't get any more p***y after the first 6 months went by. This is why he watches in horror and terror the chicks he could be putting down thru' ME.

Main difference in this department between postman and me is: postman gives wife grand piano for birthday, Fibo gives her upright organ

What I will teach him is that if he just learned the growl of an Alpha Male, then he could/would growl in her ear during penetration and take her to such heights that any T2W cat would say to postman, "hey postie, fck the trading records, let me hear that growl again - that low frequency growl at 5 Hz"

nths went by. This is why he watches in horror and terror the chicks he could be putting down thru' ME.

Main difference in this department between postman and me is: postman gives wife grand piano for birthday, Fibo gives her upright organ

LOL oh jeeez thats funny :D :D:D

fibo, postman says:

17 minutes ago

fibo_trader said:

Johnny, ....

$10,000 bet: If fibo's earnings in any one month over the last 10 years are less than what postman made in that entire year, I would pay 10k to postman. If I win, he pays 10k. No iffs ands or butts.
@john jackson III
He's always waiting for this, waiting for that, waiting for anything - this could be sorted immediately - now no delays no waiting.
There done! No posturing no dicking around no pretending he's the best trader in the universe.
We would arrange to meet in London and he wouldn't turn up because he knows he would lose.

@fibo_trader Place a trade on this thread or everyone will know your a fool who needs to be pitied.

:|

Johnny,

Can you imagine how much fun it will be when postie shows up for the party at Sharky's? Why? Because postie will finally see and understand why I showed this video before but nobody got it ............. its exactly Fibo giving an earful to the dumbphucks of T2W to get them into gear and do some f***in thing and especially get out of Ignorance about markets

Counter-violent is the guy who argues with Fibo, postie is the guy getting coffee who Fibo calls a disgrace and the other guy who is called a c***suck*r is Timsk for being so underhanded and sneaky = despicable

fibo, postman says:

17 minutes ago

@john jackson III

:|

Q.E.D

C H I C K E N! WUSS! P***y F*gg*t BETA-MALE

Small c**k, wide-ass :):):):):)

All live trades would be done at the meet-up with all profits going 100% to Johnny for arranging this. Losses, if any will be borne 100% by Fibo! that's my word of Life!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Johnny, can you give postman 5 bucks to take a cab downtown to sharky's place? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"Where are We Within the Long-Term Bull Market
Posted on June 22, 2020 by Jason Leavitt
The market bottomed in 2009 and finally broke out to a new all-time high in 2013. There was a disruption in 2015 and early 2016, a bigger one in 2018 and then a massive one just a couple months ago.

Where does the market currently sit, using history as a loose guide? Let’s discuss.

I am operating under the belief the market is closer to the beginning of a bull market than the end."

We're in a BULL market and Fibo is waiting for Bear to arrive. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Johnny,

A Man is not a Man who turns down a challenge to a duel at dawn. It our heritage, Man. In the WILD, all territorial disputes are settled by a fight till either one backs down or to the DEATH.

There is no other way.

When women hit us, we turn the other way because we know that if we hit them, just one hit can send their brains reeling and capsize their lives forever. A Man is considered a friggin wimp when he hits a woman, regardless the provocation. Restraining her is OK, but not hitting.

But 2 Male n a duel at dawn? There are no rules, its a fight to the death.

Postman shouldnot dishonor such a tradition.

To postman: Show up for the fight, b*tch!

Bears are so poor they need sponsoring...

spbear.jpg

Can anyone spare Fibo $1.50

"Where are We Within the Long-Term Bull Market
Posted on June 22, 2020 by Jason Leavitt
The market bottomed in 2009 and finally broke out to a new all-time high in 2013. There was a disruption in 2015 and early 2016, a bigger one in 2018 and then a massive one just a couple months ago.

Where does the market currently sit, using history as a loose guide? Let’s discuss.

I am operating under the belief the market is closer to the beginning of a bull market than the end."

We're in a BULL market and Fibo is waiting for Bear to arrive. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
closer to a beginning of a BULL rather than the end? WTF, you are kidding. its all over valued by any metrics!!

thats what the bull always says at the end of the BIG BAD BEAR DICK :)

Status
Not open for further replies.