Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
From GoodReads.com

Memoirs of the Second World War by
Winston S. Churchill

The quintessential account of the Second World War as seen by Winston Churchill, its greatest leader

As Prime Minister of Great Britain from 1940 to 1945, Winston Churchill was not only the most powerful player in World War II, but also the free world's most eloquent voice of defiance in the face of Nazi tyranny. Churchill's epic accounts of those times, remarkable for their grand sweep and incisive firsthand observations, are distilled here in a single essential volume. Memoirs of the Second World War is a vital and illuminating work that retains the drama, eyewitness details, and magisterial prose of his classic six-volume history and offers an invaluable view of pivotal events of the twentieth century.
The man that saved Europe from the Nazi's, a hero.

A quick 5 star review from an American no less ...
"It took me several weeks to read this book of over 1000 pages, but it was well worth it. Perhaps the best book I have ever read, both for enlightenment and educational value. For me, Winston Churchill is the greatest man to have lived during my lifetime. "

Even TRUE Americans appreciate what a great man he was.

What did the legend President Kennedy have to say about Churchill?
“Our comradeship and our brotherhood in war were unexampled. We stood together and because of that fact the free world now stands.”
And he made him an honorary citizen!

To date the only senior statesman ever to honour General Patton’s grave in Luxembourg is Churchill, who laid a wreath on it during a visit in 1946.

Cometh the hour, cometh the men? We give thanks for General George Patton and Winston Churchill for their shared inspirational qualities, and for the Anglo-American relationship that is so much needed in today’s troubled world.

Only a communist like @fibo_trader would seek to divide America and the United Kingdom.

This thread in a nutshell ...

Don't make me kick your ass Fibo, I'm kicking your ass Fibo.

BEAR MARKET of ............... 1845 – 1849

Oh Jesus, oh Jesus, I can't stand it no more. The walls of my heart are as thin as paper, the knees are weak, the legs buckling, my head spinning. That BEAR market was a within sequence BEAR, nowhere near as powerful as what is now happening in year 2020. If the cruelty that was forced upon the Irish in that time (145 - 1849) is at Richter 7.5, then what is coming is going to be shockingly Devilish/Satanic at 12.2.

Its way tooo much for Fibo. The Irish too? What decrepit mofos would do such a thing to the Irish? To the Irish? Jesus H Christ!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder they don't teach this in schools in UK. Its too painful, too debilitating, too demoralizing to watch and absorb.

Total deaths = 1 million Irish

Where was GOD when the Irish needed him?

The walls of fibo's heart are as thin as paper ......................... this level of EVIL in a BEAR market ............. God help us!

The British policy of mass starvation inflicted on Ireland from 1845 to 1850 constituted "genocide" against the Irish People as legally defined by the United Nations. A quote by John Mitchell (who published The United Irishman) states that "The Almighty indeed sent the potato blight, but the English created the Famine.

3:44 & 9:44

The English fella on the right would outclass any T2W Brit cat in a heartbeat.

Special Financial Markets CLASS/TUTORIAL for T2W core 30 members: offered by Fibo

select coffin size, shape, and color ........................... or we can bury all 30 in one coffin to save money since this is a DEFLATION

All of T2W sleeeeeps soundly while Europe's Banks ..................... are in a "C" wave down.

Holy Tamale!!!

Grab your c***s and hide, take cover ............................... why?

W1 with Corona virus ended March 23rd. Then Wave 2 up began and things are just about close to what one would expect as NORMAL ............ a few areas of the economy are yet to open .............

They was thought-ing that everything was just going to be hunkydory and the fellas would just go back to work and boom everything was going to go nicely and beautifully ...................... but they are finding out that perhaps 40% of the businesses are just not coming back no more.

But her's the ccreme del creme under cover of darkness, this cat went underground and made a pact with the EVIL ONE. A terrible pact indeed. Its the siren song of Deflation = drying up of demand = shutting down of wallets = save save save = scrimp

The name of the cat? V E L O C I T Y OF M O N E Y

1592850783136.png

Jesus H Christ ................... Louis do-ed it again ........ and again ........ and again ..............

Boeing asking for bailouts from Donald Trump :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo f***ed 'em all and didn't even come once!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wait till you see Fibo's overall long-term target for Boeing ........................

see post # 1420 ............... Slam Dunk! at $101 see chart. Note: did not stop at 197 but fell right thru' to go to my next target ($101)

see chart for a stunner target call well in advance. And oh my oh my oh my, see the rally from the reversal ............. yikes, this is gong to enrage BRITS. Fck 'em ............ :cool::cool::cool::cool:

View attachment 282267

That's caalled a dead cat bounce right?😜

fibo, ck out this heat map

This rally is not broad....a warning sign imo.

what say 😔

Amen! Agreed! ................ it started out in March 23rd as deep and broad but has petered out and is now so thin like the Lady named Greene, who got so thin that sideways she could not be seen

That's caalled a dead cat bounce right?😜

Yeah Johnny, dead cat it is, trampoline bounce too. A big juicy dead cat bounce. But its more than that, Johnny. Its a dead cat bounce to the golden ratio marked on the chart at 161.8%. Expected train station. CAn the dead cat go to the 100% marker which coincides with the 200-wk ema? Of course, that's why Fibo will not short now but rather wait for exhaustion

weekly

1592853220336.png

Son of a gun dead cat might try for 242 ................ see 200-day ema below (green) ............ magnetic pull

Daily chart
1592853406085.png

Monty Python vowed never to reform but after I showed them the laffs value of @fibo_trader 's posts they immediately signed up to do a version of "the parrot sketch".
"Hello miss I wish to register a complaint. I wish to complain about this Bear you sold me not 15 months ago."
"Wot about it?"
"It's dead!"

"Its not dead its just resting ..."
:LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yeah Johnny, dead cat it is, trampoline bounce too. A big juicy dead cat bounce. But its more than that, Johnny. Its a dead cat bounce to the golden ratio marked on the chart at 161.8%. Expected train station. CAn the dead cat go to the 100% marker which coincides with the 200-wk ema? Of course, that's why Fibo will not short now but rather wait for exhaustion
weekly

@john jackson III
Fibo posted the exact same chart on this very thread saying
Its a dead cat bounce to the golden ratio marked on the chart at 161.8%. Expected train station.
Its a dead cat bounce to the golden ratio marked on the chart at 100%. Expected train station.
Its a dead cat bounce to the golden ratio marked on the chart at 50%. Expected train station.

Its a dead cat bounce to the golden ratio marked on the chart at 38.2%. Expected train station.

Dont get suckered in by this lunatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.