Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's caalled a dead cat bounce right?😜

Johnny, let's try this just for fcksake ..................... let's try to see where Fibo is going to be ready to SHORT Boeing again. Here's the deal. At $187.12 now and 200-ema is at $242 .................... so dig this monstrous craziness of Fibo ............ some call it brass balls, I call it dumbphuck sh*t taking undue and killer type risks just for the sake of excitement :) :) :) :) :)

The entire dead cat bounce analyzed by Fibo as he prepares for a Short reentry: From March 18 low the dead cat bounce is a clear, but clear only to Fibo .............. a 3-wave = A-B-C move thus far = corrective = therefore the dominant TREND of Boeing is still down.

Standard corrective wavelength is computed like this:

C = A ............. most common

C = 161.8% x A 2nd most common. So I placed "C" at 161.8% because we have alrready gone past 100%.

But we have a perfect golden ratio hit at 123.6%?? So, the dead cat bounce top could already be IN

Therefore need more time to calculate my short reentry. Right now its undecided. But this is MY analysis and I am going with it 100%

1592855009513.png

Boeing

6/11/2020 @ 166 is where my worst case scenario of short reentry is. And it stands. But I want to catch it higher than this. So I am trying for a better entry short but it is elusive thus far.

Now dig this @john jackson III , fibo says he caught the first wave down perfectly and no one else in the Universe could have done this. So if you were a millionaire trader who perfectly timed the top and bottom of the biggest crash in history why would you still be shitposting on a trading site every day 15 months later. Why didnt you retire rich and live the good life?

Because he's a fuckwit who doesnt know what he's doing!

Copy and paste this and see if he answers you or puts YOU on ignore too.

Hey guys ................................. hurry, hurry, hurry, go to post # 2487

No children please, get 'em out of the room. Fibo puts it in postman's ass ............. real good .......... see below
In post #2487 the PSR (personal savings rate) was at 12.6

1592856336550.png

Look where PSR (personal savings rate is now) ..............

1592856576076.png

fib, no offense pls ;;but postman suggested I ask you this: i quote

Now dig this @john jackson III , fibo says he caught the first wave down perfectly and no one else in the Universe could have done this. So if you were a millionaire trader who perfectly timed the top and bottom of the biggest crash in history why would you still be shitposting on a trading site every day 15 months later. Why didnt you retire rich and live the good life?

i'm just the messanger, but seemed like a reasonable Q :confused:

FED is fighting a virus with 11 trillion stimulus - a vaccine would do. :)

But wait: the problem is deeper and nobody has cott on yet ..................

have a look at the PSV (Personal Savings Rate) on the right side of the chart starting from year 2005. Wave 1 and 2 completed in year 2014. Then came the infamous wave 3 and postman should notice it is subdividing and is in the 3rd of 3rd now, a sheer vertical rise.

Chart is telling Fibo that Americans have shut their wallets tight tight tight. FED don't got no chance. All stimulus checks will be saved not spent.

chart is from US govt., FRED .............. but nobody there can interpret it the way Fibo can, which is the reason why the FED continues to be misunderstood as God

Postman's FED 101 = pour gasoline on the raging fire and expect it to stop = provincial T2W thinking :):):)

View attachment 279300

Here's the original post from early May.

Easy answer. A RECORD OF THE CALL ........... ALMOST EVERY MOMENT OF IT FROM START TO FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then if/when successful, off to the print shop for a hard copy. No amount of money compares with this thread and its call. There is simply no greater pleasure. Not even p***y

:) :) :) :) :) :) :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Easy answer. A RECORD OF THE CALL ........... ALMOST EVERY MOMENT OF IT FROM START TO FINISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then if/when successful, off to the print shop for a hard copy. No amount of money compares with this thread and its call. There is simply no greater pleasure. Not even p***y

:) :) :) :) :) :) :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
@john jackson III does that make any sense to you?

Hey guys ................................. hurry, hurry, hurry, go to post # 2487
No children please, get 'em out of the room. Fibo puts it in postman's ass ............. real good .......... see below
In post #2487 the PSR (personal savings rate) was at 12.6
Now look at Fibo's very next post #2488

May 5th "postman asked me earlier what my call is on the MARKET? I told him its the thread call. Unchanged. BEAR of BEARS "

7 weeks later and the markets are UP 9%. A NINE percent rise and Fibo missed it because he's 'waiting' to go short. He's a one trick pony he can't trade both ways and he cant make enough money to quit trading when it goes the way he wants. He's a grade A loser.

Johnny, now its postman's turn ..................... ask him this ................ do not change the wording, the concept or anything, do a straight copy/past :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Easy as cheesecake, permanent resolution to any/all doubts/questions = peace of mind and quiet, lovey dovey :):):)
Why is it so hard for postman to confront Fibo face to face in London at Sharky's with Trader333 present and Johnny too and anybody else from T2W too - and go online, log in to accounts, provide Driver license ID, passport and live log in ........ and creme de la creme view live trading records - that will show posted trades at T2W also in the live online broker trading transactions record???

$10,000 bet: If fibo's earnings in any one month over the last 10 years are less than what postman made in that entire year, I would pay 10k to postman. If I win, he pays 10k. No iffs ands or butts.

Deal?

Music & p***y can be arranged by Fibo

postman, can you see fibo's reply? He has a 10K bet & Vladimer Putin singing for you :|

i'll put it here if you can't see it.

Never any offense, Johnny. Shoot questions anytime anywhere, always ready to answer. But the best-est is this: :) :)

Fibo will meet any Man face to face in London with LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE log-into account trading records provided by both contenders. That's my word of Life. And my word of Death? Fck him in the ass - repeatedly .......... for doubting me.

The WORD from Fbo

If postman does not agree to a Man to Man live with online live trading accounts access, then he is a f***in total p****y and should just fck off as I rightly placed him on Ignore>

Challenge is ..................... ON

Johnny, let the prick read ................... a veritable feast and party for all, loads of booze and p***y :) :) :) :)

Fully recorded by multiple sources to ensure the recording survives duplicity of the Brits - even God does not trust 'em in the dark!!! Neither does Fibo. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

NO MORE HEMMING & HAWING .............. it could go on forever and nothing would change

MONEY TALKS BULLSHIT WALKS

Bring your c**k to the contest and I'll bring mine.

It will be a live recorded event with Sharky measuring to the inch who has the biggest c**k.

You do trust Sharky, don't you postman?

And noteL you have full Home Court and C**t advantage. How can you lose.

Just take a cab downtown to Sharky's ............. me? I have to fly 12 hours and arrive all jet-lagged.

DO IT NOW, MOTHERF***er

Let's rock and roll

Never any offense, Johnny. Shoot questions anytime anywhere, always ready to answer. But the best-est is this: :) :)

Fibo will meet any Man face to face in London with LIVE LIVE LIVE LIVE log-into account trading records provided by both contenders. That's my word of Life. And my word of Death? Fck him in the ass - repeatedly .......... for doubting me.
I actually believe you would show and i could watch you making thousands, maybe 10 thousand in a single day session (depending on market conditions of course) on your lap. I think you could put on dozens of trades over several hrs and come out net +thousands :cool:

postman, can you see fibo's reply? He has a 10K bet & Vladimer Putin singing for you :|

i'll put it here if you can't see it.
I dont need the money @john jackson III and I wouldnt be seen dead in the same room as that self confessed child molester.

Fibo's words
.... "Unfortunately, overtures from a BETA are worthless ......... I don't roll that way. Females 6+ welcome. "

Hey guys internationally ........................... all nationalities welcome. Asians, Africans, south Americans, Hawaiians ............ everybody will get a live view as I will personally let you know the drama is going LIVE and you can watch it live. Then I will make a YOUTube channel and post it there for the whole world

Problem s that Sharky would go broke. Postman will have killed the place he claims is HOME

Thing is, Sharky is not my enemy, neither is Trader333, love 'em both despite hardships encountered.

But the rest of you: I will fck the lot of you and relish it.

Bring it on motherf****ers. party is on :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

an offer he can't refuse
ROFL 😜😜😜

If he refuses this offer then he is a total c**t and now finally after this entire year of pleading with Trader333 to let me fck his band of 30 c**ts while I packed him off to the movies for an entire day ............. he might finally agree and make my century

TRADING is what we are about. Its defo what I am about. There is no greater thrill. We take pride in what we do.

And THIS THREAD is my pride and joy and if allowed will nail all the bear markets for the next 1000 years. Post count will go up to 1 million with ease. I have no greater thrill, licking p***y is #2, music #3, travel #4

I found my thrill the day I ran into postman :) :) :) :) :) the moon stood still and lingeredd until I put my trading record in his face and watch him drop 5 sausages in under 1 second :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.