Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe one day @fibo_trader will actually place a trade with an entry point and a timestamp so we can all see how 'good' he is, until that time he has NEVER posted a winning trade on this site.

How's that LONG dollar trade coming along Fibo!

"How to make millions and zillions in the coming BEAR market

The USD Long will be the best game in town.
now dig this, let it get deep into your blood and bone marrow, so deep that it becomes 2nd nature to you
The thirst and hunger and yearning for the US Dollar will be so great, so staggeringly great that people will kill to get some of it and will jump thru' hoops to acquire some and many, many, many will jsut simply worship it as a GOD.
The demand for Dollars will be so great that governments who previously amassed GOLD will flog the yellow stuff for the green paper. That's how bloody ridiculous it will get."

Yeah we'll just ignore that one too shall we.

How to make millions and zillions in the coming BEAR market

The USD Long will be the best game in town. Even if you randomly pick its pair partner you will make a bloody fortune.
REVELATION therefore of BEAR's ultimate weaponry is now revealed clearly to Fibo ............................. USD

How to make millions and zillions in the coming BEAR market

now dig this, let it get deep into your blood and bone marrow, so deep that it becomes 2nd nature to you .................

The thirst and hunger and yearning for the US Dollar will be so great, so staggeringly great that people will kill to get some of it and will jump thru' hoops to acquire some and many, many, many will jsut simply worship it as a GOD.

You sons of b*tches have no clue as to what the power of this BEAR is once it unleashes.

The demand for Dollars will be so great that governments who previously amassed GOLD will flog the yellow stuff for the green paper. That's how bloody ridiculous it will get.

It is the ultimate joke by BEAR - that realmoney (Gold) will be treated like sh*t but the paper cousin (USD) like God.

And all the while BEAR will be laffing h ass off and winking at me because I am the only person who has got the concept and the game plan.
dxy.png

X-treme caution ............ as FOMO aka Dumb Mothers aka Dumb Money are in full bloom and dig this: they have now exceeded their FOMO-ness at even the great bulltops of Feb 2020 and 2007

For the T2W layman, what does this mean?

It means that every dumb son a b*tch is rushing to gt in the markets LONG as they see they marekts just go up and up and up and up and they are so digusted with themselves for having mussed out on so much of such a powerful rally.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT FIBO WAS WAITING TO BEHOLD AS CLEAR AS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT BEAR WANTS! THIS IS WHAT A WAVE 3 DEMANDS OF A WAVE 2's JOB = FOMO the mofos in by the truckload and trainload.

FOMO in real terms as a picture so its easier to understand? I could put a pic of T2W but hey I'll stick to the real thing in the WILD in NATURE :):):):)

View attachment 281097

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2R ....... FOMO

Slam Dunk!!!!! :):):)

Prophetic application of Psychology by Fibo. You see, when fibo combines HERD psychology with Technical analysis, nobody in the galactic confederation can compete with Fibo. After the call about FOMO here, all it took was 4 trading days for it to materialize and slaughter the mofos like as if it was the at the crossing of the Mara River in Africa. Man, that's what I call carving in 'em steaks

How's that China will split up into 10 countries call fibo?

:LOL: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

You're an idiot and whats worse you're so stupid you dont even know you're an idiot.

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2R ....... FOMO

Slam Dunk!!!!! :):):)

Prophetic application of Psychology by Fibo. You see, when fibo combines HERD psychology with Technical analysis, nobody in the galactic confederation can compete with Fibo. After the call about FOMO here, all it took was 4 trading days for it to materialize and slaughter the mofos like as if it was the at the crossing of the Mara River in Africa. Man, that's what I call carving in 'em steaks
No trades placed here ever!

Empty_book.jpg

T2W's core 30 sons of b*tches old lions will never ever understand that the Price chart is the footprint of the HERD - on logarithmic scale its absolutely utterly butterly delicious. Its the forte of Fibo.

T2W will never understand that the trendline goes right under the hooves of the galloping HERD as they race from greed to Fear and vice versa.

But what T2W will never ever get is that the FOMO aspect of the HERD happens only at TOPS of significant madness of crowds wherein the little guy is thought-ing to hisself like this, "this is my turn, my chance now to get rich, I might never ever get this chance again, I just simply cannot afford to miss out on this easy money!"

Understand that piece of Psyche, dumbphucks and you might learn something.

Your 2nd lesson is, "give it a f**in rest trying to compete with Americans - the gap is too wide, there is no catching up and what's worse, you are going up against an American in this instance, who not only has the authority in terms of knowledge on the subjects involved but is also one of the best ever closers on Earth with a consistent closing ratio > 90% with a deliberate debilitating jugular bite"

1591919637054.png

@fibo_trader will never understand that he wont be believed until he places a call on the thread in real time with open and close positions.
Until then he lives in a fantasy land!

The only reason he is here is because every other trading web site has banned him - he cant go anywhere else. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2S ....... FOMO

Learn dumbphucks, lear, learn before its too late .................... FOMO

study post #s 3233 3380 2894 3154 3201 3200 3365 3171 3155 3275 3186 3153

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2T ....... FOMO

revisit post # 3153 several times for the key de la key of keys ............ see first paragraph ..................

they have now exceeded their FOMO-ness at even the great bulltops of Feb 2020 and 2007

Can't you dumbphucks see that this particular aspect of the psychology of HERD behavior is one of the ultimate and best indicators because it has intrinsically built into it a TIMING ELEMENT known as "BOOM = any second now"

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2U ....... US Dollar

see post # 2741

The fury of the US Dollar will shock the world as he bolts out the gate northbound ............................ anytime now - soon

Emerging markets will crumble and fall. It will be merciless. Timsk will start a new thread to ban Fibo for causing the Gold market to crash.

View attachment 279956

Will wait a bit to slam dunk!!!!! :):):):)

breakout-ing?

1591923938098.png

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2U ....... SPX rally top call Fibos

Slam Dunk!!!! :):):)

see post #s 3281 & 3282 ...... see the alerts for a possible top I provided for the SPX using 2 different Fibo techniques. Then observe that BOTH were perfectly executed.

Then observe that T2W member,
Rufus_Leakey, a fella who from day 1 has blasted me with all sorts of proof and articles from the internet and books that Fibonacci does not work, never has, never will. Now note this, he says this every 3 weeks or so despite the overwhelming evidence in my threads as shown on so many calls.

I ask this, "How stupid really are these T2W guys?"

Before you answer, have a look at the 2 SPX charts that I drew Fibo targets for and posted the alerts that they might work well before the market - and dig this, the b*tch Rufus_Leakey came at me again with stupid sh*t about how this stuff is self fulfilling prophecy and bs and does not work.

Now behold how nicely it worked!

F***ed Rufus_Leakey again but its tiresome dealing with Sharky's stupid engine. They just will never learn, never change. Ignorance is bliss, stupidity in a perennial bull market.

Slam Dunk!!!! :):):)

SPX with Fibo grid target #1 ............. perfect hit and reversal at 100%

1591932764335.png

SPX Fibo grid target #2 ........ C = 61.8% x A ............ a perfect hit and reversal

1591933041498.png

I don't give a flying fck if nobody believes my work works but a c*** who comes at me for the same sh*t week in and week out despite the clear evidence, is going to take it in the ass. that's just the way it is. I'm done dealing with stupidity here, its just too staggering, so I deal with it swiftly.

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 2T ....... FOMO
Can't you dumbphucks see that this particular aspect of the psychology of HERD behavior is one of the ultimate and best indicators because it has intrinsically built into it a TIMING ELEMENT known as "BOOM = any second now"

Yeah I think I remember reading that equation in "The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money" you're such a genius Flubber_trader.

As the medical community feverishly searches for a vaccine/cure for Conorna, Fibo has the vaccine/cure for Lesbians - Trycoxagain

SPY, DIA & QQQ all have rally tops = BEARISH ENGULFING PATTERN + can be considered key reversal day???
@fibo_trader I need to know if I include this formula in my trading book as well, because you called the top on 15th May you got it wrong by a month and what about the 3 times after that. Please tell me I want to learn @fibo_trader

So let me get this straight - I'm taking notes in my trading book here.

When in post 2741 you say ...

"The fury of the US Dollar will shock the world as he bolts out the gate northbound ............................ anytime now - soon Emerging markets will crumble and fall. It will be merciless. Timsk will start a new thread to ban Fibo for causing the Gold market to crash. "
Then you mean its going to do the opposite of what you said until some random time in the future then it will do what you said.

I think everyone gets it now - you're a fuckwit!

Fibo's TRADING RECORD BOOK ....................... chapter 3a ....... UK

Top Call of the United Kingdom by Fibo continues to hold firm = correct!!!!!!

Lesson for BETA MALES who decide to go up against an Alpha:

Its OK to do so but never ever ever ever do it near a Fibo line. Never! Just don't do it! Its such actions that keep proctologists in business. In this case, common sense would surely tell that the greatest crash n the universe that happened so close to 261.8% would have similar shit happen when approached again.

Learn boy, learn, learn before its too late.

1591968003140.png

Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Thread evaluation:

Bull market Top Call January 26, 2018. What I got right:

World Stock Index

Global Dow Jones (entire world index)
New York Stock Exchange (marginal error)
S&P600
Russell 2000 Index
London FTSE 100
Germany DAX (
marginal hair higher)
France CAC40
Euro Stoxx50 (2007 top)

Thailand
China
Japan (marginal error)
Hong Kong
Singapore
Taiwan ( Top from 1990 still stands so is irrelevant to the January 2018 top call per se)
Latin America taken as a whole unit in the Dow Jones Latin America composite
USA Dow Jones Transportation INdex - 2018 top still holds good (this is the Economy, baby)
Vix = greatest on Earth as it measure Fear/Greed/Complacency
Australia (marginal higher top after original 2007 top)

What I got wrong: (terrible, terrible, terrible, this is my country so this at least I gots to get correct - but no, I messed up, stupidity really but a mess up nonetheless) .......... lessons learned. Can it happen again? Do birds fly?

Dow Jones
SPX
Nasdaq

Notes and thoughts on the Call:
Right or wrong, the game goes on, gots to keep trying, can come close, fail and whatnot but gotta keep going - next turn will offer more skill levels and so on - its a never ending game - calling the turns on the mighty Dow Jones is no small feat. I'm honored to go up against such might and still be alive.

Behold the magnificent Fibo, universally loved by all in London :):):):):)

For historians

Fibo the 12-yr old kid, soooooo immature takes on the London boys and knocks 'em all out with just ruler and pencil applied to the London FTSE 100.

First some basics: Remember the 1987 crash talk? The reason it was so significant was becasue of the level of FEAR = TERROR. So what I did for the Footsie line is to take this as a starting point and then conncect the 2009 BEAR market low = a level worse than TERROR in that it is a total "give up" = DEAD = worse than FEAR or TERROR - it is actual death and there is nothing worse. Connect the two points chosen thusly and extend to get a line of o mellifluous that it goes stright thru' the auricles and ventricles of the footsie 100. Its that reliable, its that solid.

Now extend that line and what do you see?

Why of course London Footsie has found support there now. If they come out now and say over the weekend that corona virus is handled or reducing you can lafff in their faces and tell 'em, "no baby, London is on the FEAR/DEATH support shelf"

View attachment 276486

Wake up, clowns and don't get lost in the hype of the rally in FTSE 100. Why? See chart that was shown a long time ago. Considerable damage self-evident as considerabel energy was used up at the line to support the FTSE 100 from further downside. She got a slingshot north but dig this: her upmove is nothing compared to that of SPX & Jones. Its weak, weak, weak.

When we go back to that line (from 1987) and it breaks this time, that's the end of the British Empire for good. There will be no comeback. Target is the lower red trendline. Further sharpening of targets whn Ihave time.

Status
Not open for further replies.