Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fibo the fukwit needs to give up demo trading.
As clueless as any ever seen. Ever!

God, do I love showing off and in the process showing the duffers the way, wishing they will learn but usually nobody does but the driving spirit is, "even 1 who gets it, will suffice" :)

Hatred towards Fibo is a mystery to people here? It shouldn't be. There are many calls, many trades, all in one f***n thread, this very same thread, soooooooo friggin easy to research and verify. Why so easy?

Becaus:)e all calls and trades have the Date & Time stamp of T2W!!!!!!!!!!!!! its Gold Law = time, place, form, event. No document of pwess can defeat a Forum call that has the entry date, the date of the call and time of the call and the end result. Nothing can defeat this!!!!!!!!!!!! Its Nature's Law becaue of TIME being a significant component of MEST = matter, energy space and time.

Kapiche? Documents can be fudged, photoshopped and whatnot, but try fudging a FORUM CALL!!!!! Im-f*****g-possible, clowns

Can you dig it?

No court in God's Universe will convict a fella like Fibo who says in advance what is going to be and then it happens!.

That such behaior riles and antagonizes and causes hatred heretofore unseen in mere mortals, is besides the point.

Case in point, but only one of them, one of so many ............................................. but here people do not want to read and verify - they prefer gobbling up my chicks = pathetic.

GREATEST CALL of THE 75 million year era: The bottom of the greatest crash and the end of the corona virus when nobody else could make that call as it was deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep in negative emotion.

Post #628, Page 42

March 19, 2020, just one trading day before tha ctual bottom/Low. How fckin cool is that, amigos? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
TOP CALL on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

Top tick of the Virus power and potency is IN anytime now. Postulate on its way drifting down thru' the filters to get to the Physical Realm right now. Arrival anytime within hours or 48 hours tops.

The darkest hour is just before DAWN. This darkest hour is 9:00 PM Thursday, March 19, 2020 California time.

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

Small businesses will be dancing in the streets from relief.

Nobody knows this yet. As usual Fibo calls it first.

Saddle up, boys

Here's the link for the original thread and post

These sons of b*tches will just never get it that there is nobody like fibo on this EARTH. And I have the documents to prove, but wait, I have more, far more, infinitely far more - I have THE MAN hisself heard saying, "you are my beloved son, in thee I am well pleased!"

Look at this f***in post, guys. Its bloody well out ofthis stupid world by a zillion light years. NOBODY could make such a call.

Then look at the rally exit call I made right here .................... a 0% risk trade, the ultimate trade, all markt money, the marekt takes all the rik. Who the fck ever heard of such a thing?

Post #2073 page 139

For Trader333 ....................

See my post last week, this is a reminder, Nasdaq hit a perfect 50% retracement level on Friday.

View attachment 277915

Dear clowns,

Look around the Universe especially look at doctor Fauci the scientist on Corona or whatever the fck his name is - in reality he is not fit to shine fibo's shoes. One f***in duffer after another. They look for dropping for analysis. Fibo looks way ahead of the digestive system for clues, in fact away ahead of the body game - aka the MIND of the Herd.

Look at all the emails from Los Angeles country about the progres of the lifting of the ban and the return to work and whatnot. Look how long it took all these guys worldwide to to understand what was going on. THEY rely only on AFTER-THE-FACT info to make their assessments. Fibo did it all in advance of any DATA.

Calling the end of the corona virus by calling its peak was the call of the 75 million year history of EARTH.

These mofos at T2W instead of attacking me should be lining up to do my laundry and cooking and cleaning and preening for life. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Americans are having a blast reading this thread despite not knowing too much about the Markets. they are all americans who in minority status took it in the ass by the thousands of gangbanger Brits.

Now they are bellowing with laffter that just one american can stand his ground against thousands and still put up a good fight and not perish despite the ovrewhelming odds.

This is what the great America is about. Warriors of old never die!

Tell you guys, I love it. Its what Life is about.

Pay attention now, boys. This lesson is sooooooo timely and appropriate as to be be truly stellar

I said in recent posts that we are in a state of FOMO frenzy in the markets. FOMO is fear of losing out to the rally that will make them rich. Maybe this time it will but one has to go with HISTORY evidence - it never ever has. They all die ignominiously.

Now have a good look at counter-violent. Don't just look at his bum. Look at his emotion. Its crystal clear FOMO emotion. He is fully on board the rally to such an extent that he has proven by his actions/words that the FOMO train is right. Such emotion becomes very violent at or near a real top. And remember guys this top is the top of tops even though it might only be a wave 2 top. Its is such a staggeringly high emotion top that it dwarfs even the 2008 top and the Great Depresion top in terms of FOMO.

counter-violent has just given you one of the most magnificent lessons you will need. Of great value because its in real time. The HERD has a short memory and tends to foget history rapidly. So read this many times nd etchit into your forehaed memory. Its rare that such lessons are offered by the market with the teacher of teachers presiding.

Thaks very much counter-violent (Violet, love you amiga)

American General George S. Patton said from a hilltop overlooking the battle of tanks in WW2 .......... far below in a valley, "Rommel, you magnificent bastard, I read your book!"

Fibo in the same vein says to counter-violent ................

"Violet, you magnificent temptress, I read your book!"

see post #5

counter-violent said:
The community constitution is a total joke and is the reason why mods stopped moderating. It is typical of the way everything has gone, where the whingers and whiners managed to unduly influence the process. I have no doubt whatsoever that the Mods were purposely nobbled.
Mods used to have a Mod forum where evidence was kept, trouble causers were monitored and discussed continually. Actions were taken when individuals crossed the line.

For Sharky ............................ Unanimous Gospel truth at T2W: Price follows the News

See post #59 by one of your stars, same thinking that haunts this site and is so deeply entrenched its shocking.
Hate to burst your bubble dude, but TA doesn't drive the markets.
Fundamentals do. Beware!

Sit down Sharky, light up a Seegar, pour some wine and then dig this: the worldwide PRICE rally from the March 23rd lows in in Price (markets) is accompanied by stunningly bearish and destructive fundamental stats.

Can you dig it, sharky? Price should be rally becasue NEWS is soooooo bad and vicious and negative. But Price is flying like a champ northbound.

Thsis is why I said to you you're on the wrong ship, Sharky. Burn this f***in place down and start from scratch.
Your boys could not even get a doorman job at Oxford or Cambridge - at Stanford they'd be shot on sight!
Give it some thought, Sharky.

For Sharky ............................ Unanimous Gospel truth at T2W: Price follows the News

See post #59 by one of your stars, same thinking that haunts this site and is so deeply entrenched its shocking.
Hate to burst your bubble dude, but TA doesn't drive the markets.
Fundamentals do. Beware!

Sit down Sharky, light up a Seegar, pour some wine and then dig this: the worldwide PRICE rally from the March 23rd lows in in Price (markets) is accompanied by stunningly bearish and destructive fundamental stats.

Can you dig it, sharky? Price should be rally becasue NEWS is soooooo bad and vicious and negative. But Price is flying like a champ northbound.

Thsis is why I said to you you're on the wrong ship, Sharky. Burn this f***in place down and start from scratch.
Your boys could not even get a doorman job at Oxford or Cambridge - at Stanford they'd be shot on sight!
Give it some thought, Sharky.

correction: Price should be crashing because News is so bad and vicious and negative. But Price is flying like a champ northbound while even more negative NEWS/Fundamental data pours in. Go figure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Sharky ...................... hear me out chief, and yes, coffee anytime in London :)

Money money money = driving force in the direction of more and more money = closer and closer towards Mammon = further away from your own CENTER.

Stop it dead in its tracks, sharky. Turn this thing around. You can make History. Be the first market participant to put out the real truth of traders by virtue of being fully qualified to do so, given that you are in the business and have access to thousands of traders for 20 years.

Imagine the revolution in the world of trading and investing. Brokers put out such truth before but the real deal is when/if somebody like you, an owner of a trading site puts out the real truth.

Hire an independent professional to go over the place with a fine maggy and then take step 2 to confirm. Then write a book that every newbie will buy, charge $400 per copy and they will pay becasue on the cover will be, "save yourselves 100k+++++ in losses and near-death experiences and instead give yourselves a chance to win, win , win"

REVELATION therefore of BEAR's ultimate weaponry is now revealed clearly to Fibo ............................. USD

How to make millions and zillions in the coming BEAR market

US Dollar's favorite prey = biggest b*tch ....................... has just arrived at the 61.8% level in a splendid rally the same as Dow Jones since March 23rd.
VWO = Emerging Markets best ETF. Will it be renamed, "Submerging Markets ETF?"
@fibo_trader is lying to himself he wants the dollar to be higher but it isnt.

Source: Bloomberg
This is the biggest 14-day drop in the dollar since Oct 2011 as the EUR explodes higher for the 8th straight day (on higher than expected ECB QE...?) This is the longest streak of gains for euro since 2011

Fogive him father he is but an imbecile.

What @fibo_trader says ...

Drop to DOS, Pipe + pie = 3.142 x e144 squared takes you to the gate, type in the member's name +fe = forever and they can never post to your threads, it will just go whoosh when they try. Moderators will not be able to fix it, neither will Admin. It would cost too much to find someone knowledgeable to fix it.

Try it with me - as your first memeber to block forever. That is why even at ET I never needed the Ignore button. Problem with Ignore is that you are then an ostrich but your bum sticking out and the attempted to be ignored person and come and stick a didlo in your bum. Ouch!. so you want a full frontal confront like a MAN - kinda difficult here and far=-fetched.

The advantage of this is that mnobody else can see their posts in your thread either so there is no debris.

What @fibo_trader does ...

YOU are a stupid Mahn, Mr Burke.

YOU are wasting my time now - Monday next week onward I don't have the time for this anymore

YOU are on IGNORE as of right now

Fibo is a weak fool and a liar, he is not fit to type the word Alpha let alone suggest he is one. He's not even Beta. There is no level low enough for Fibo.

What kind of creature see's another man on his territory and sticks his fingers in his ears closes his eyes and shouts la la la la at the top of his squeaky childlike voice.

Slink away little boy!

YOU are a stupid Mahn, Mr Burke.

YOU are wasting my time now - Monday next week onward I don't have the time for this anymore

YOU are on IGNORE as of right now

Fibo at his best.

What a stupid child you are fibo, no woman would WANT to be with you which is why you have to keep going back to Thailand to pay for female (or male) company.
Did you recognise the lies that the bar girls told you from the video I posted?

Fibo the fukwit, clueless as ever, so f****in clueless that he called the impossible in CRUDE OIL - time and again. Any normal Violet would be blowing Fibo non-stop. But here, this place is a desert of strange values :):):)

Violet, remember how everybody was clueless about Crude Oil and saying it was going to go back to $147 all time highs???

Only fukwit, clueless Fibo got it right - right here at LalaLand aka T2W, where the sun never shines :)

(1) posted Nov 29 when Crude was at $58 Big Joe said ............ target is DEFLATION which will take Crude Oil down to $10 and wipe these mofos out.
Post #311

(2) posted Dec 7 ............. " If breakout occurs below lower tendlin it will confirm Crude is in a 3rd wave down and Putin is screwed."
Post#24

(3) posted March 15, 2020 post #1595, page 107 this thread itself ..... When Crude Oil was around $31.8 "Crude Oil next station for refreshments = $23.5 "

(4) see post# 1875 here in this thread itself ......... March 28 when Crude was at $21.65 ............ "Observe what's happening to Crude Oil. Can you dig it? Fibo called this years ago - the FireSale .................
But it will as it heads to oblivion"

(5) post #1914 this thread itself .............. see weekly chart shown where I gave my target a while back for $25 and $10

There just ain't nobody like fibo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):)

And here, nicely explained is why Fibo is sooooo f****in great ...... he gots the one quality that the Physical Universe has absolutely no defense against. It hems and haws but sooner than later she blows her doors open and let's Fibo in to devour the treasure. That quality be PERSISTENCE As an aside Fibo has always preferred a good bush.

This is Fibo - Stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm for 13 years (a fibo number). :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

NASDAQ sets new ALL TIME HIGH
Fibo ...

fibo.jpg

Yes, I have seen it! :)

Bottomline: counter-violent has now declared that he is not only fully on board the train like FOMOs always are at every point in History, the certainty in counter-violent tells clearly his position = solidly in with and championing the Herd aka Little Fellas aka always on the wrong side at major turns

Valuable lessons come around so rarely in real time becasue there is usually nobody there with kahunas to explain what's going on - to explain how and why 97% always lose. THEY never see the trap, never see the hype, never see the fact that they are rushing into the guillotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.