Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rufus_Leakey

in real life this is what happens to guys with zero trades and zero calls posted at a place called

T R A D E 2 WIN

who stop whatever they are doing in one or other boring thread and swoop down on Fibo's threads the moment a girl is posted :) :) :) :) :) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LIsten up boys ......................... refer to the video for these points elucidation with example(s)
Point #1: Confidence: off the charts that a common comment is, "never seen anybody so confident before"

Point#2: Rejection: don't give a fck, does not bother me one fckin bit ............. see story below

Point #3: ...
Yep your shit at trading so you attempt the Alpha male crap.
Alpha male is respected by other men ... thats not you - no one respects you because you post rubbish on a TRADING website and your useless at trading - NEVER posted a trade that made money EVER!

Dumbass Brits just never realize that in under 2 hours = just one class, they can converse Level 1 in Thai - private school one on one instruction. Some dumbphucks have been there for 30 years and still can't speak the lingo.

Dumbass Brits just never realize that in under 2 hours = just one class, they can converse Level 1 in Thai - private school one on one instruction. Some dumbphucks have been there for 30 years and still can't speak the lingo.
At least British people travel around the world, you know just to see what the natives did when we let them have their country back - usually they ruined it. (See video of Indian asking the British to come back and rule them again.)
Americans on the other hand dont even possess passports!

Americans worlds worst behaved travellers.

Was this you fibo - shame on you!

"American, arrested in Thailand for throwing feces at airport staff
In a recent example of American tourists behaving badly, Steven Cho, a man from New York, was arrested in January 2018 after he allegedly stripped down to his birthday suit, began screaming at the staff at Phuket International Airport, and even threw his feces at them. "

London boys released from the depressing, boring, no-sun prison called England? Some have already escaped and ran into this:

1591226798264.png

Burn the whole T2W site to the ground and bring in just 3 or 4 fellas like this Brit in the video and Fibo would have no issue.

I knew this all along - there is nothing wrong with T2W as a hotel/resort/coffeeshop/place-to-hangout .......... nothing wrong with the place at all, in fact the infrastructure is good. So where is the problem, really? Its the inhabitants - the bottom of the barrel of UK.

The real UK is anything but like this ................. I'm sure of it.

London boys released from the depressing, boring, no-sun prison called England? Some have already escaped and ran into this:

View attachment 281111
@fibo_trader It sounds like you enjoy Thailand because you cant afford to date Western girls and you go to Thailand because its cheaper. Probably because you lost all you money betting on that big Bear that never turns up.

20 LIES THAT THAI GIRLS WILL TELL YOU.

FOMO Alert #2: Fiery, furious FOMO juice, frothy, frothy. The road to Heaven for FOMO is hotter than Hell

BEAR's got 'em all by the kahunas.

Fibo estimates that right at about this time approximately, BEAR has them all in on board the TRAIN OF DEATH

Years downthe road, Historians will repeat what Fibo says below:
It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Weaponry must be held at ready now for a full-fledged SHORT that can fire at any time. The fruit is ripe and can fall to the ground any instant. Full Alert! for continuation Short of 75 million years of the galactic confederation of Planets

What will the signal look and feel like? As you sit at the computer watching the SPX on hourly timeframe, all of a sudden the room will start humming hotter, then hotter still, then in a frenzy, the heat will blast out and the ceiling will fly away. Plug in the Short at the first loosening of the ceiling.

Money will pour in at such a speed, one's rate of return will be astronomical.

But T2W cannot go Short!!!! :):):):) To make any money they gots to wait for an itty bitty rally on the 5-min. frame. :):):)

Dearest Timsk, Trendie, Johnny (tomorton) and others ............ :):):)
New BAN FIBO thread long overdue.

Come on Timsk, you said Fibo is all alone, counter-violent said Fibo has no mates. Are you guys just going to throw away and waste your huge advantage (EDGE)? What kind of sh*t-ass war is this? All your talk about EDGE in so many threads here and when the time comes you can't even use it. :):):) Come on girls, nail Fibo!!!

Gravest danger? If the THREAD SHORT fires as per the Call, dig this new reality ............ Fibo will be here at T2W for LIFE !!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

New revelations from examining my own path in TRADING reveal where the nice op of he thread below failed. He gave up on one ingredient very crucial to making it as a trader of substance. In fact, the ingredient was sooooo missing in the sense that it fizzled out and in the end was at zero ............ that it guaranteed his leaving Dodge. He has now returned but is still on shaky ground until he finds this missing spice.

The missing ingredient? ENTHUSIASM

These English cats don't even know that one of the best things that Winston Churchill said in general but that applies like an elixir to TRADING is .....................

Success is Stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of Enthusiasm

@fibo_trader you were wrong about the bear market last year, you were wrong last month, you were wrong last week, you were wrong yesterday....
Keep posting and maybe one day you will be right ... maybe ...

I've been wrong sometimes and I've been right sometimes but I've never been 100% wrong every day like you!

New revelations from examining my own path in TRADING reveal where the nice op of he thread below failed. He gave up on one ingredient very crucial to making it as a trader of substance. In fact, the ingredient was sooooo missing in the sense that it fizzled out and in the end was at zero ............ that it guaranteed his leaving Dodge. He has now returned but is still on shaky ground until he finds this missing spice.
The missing ingredient? ENTHUSIASM
These English cats don't even know that one of the best things that Winston Churchill said in general but that applies like an elixir to TRADING is .....................
Success is Stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of Enthusiasm
I am an English 'cat' as you put it, and I can say I look forward to replying on your thread every day with an abundance of ENTHUSIASM. 😜

Here is the ONE question @fibo_trader cannot answer and never will.
If the dollar is going to explode and be king then people will want to BUY dollars (or be left holding a devalued cross).
So if everyone has lots of dollars what will they do with them - clearly they will buy stocks! So the US stock market will RISE to the moon when the dollar becomes king!

How is that the biggest Bear market of all time, it sounds like the biggest BULL market of all time!

Guaranteed @fibo_trader will not (cannot) answer this question.

Fibo the fukwit needs to give up demo trading.
As clueless as any ever seen. Ever!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Right up my alley. I try to be #1. So FUKWIT#1 it is!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):)

God, do I love it so when a broad dumps here load on Big Joe in one shot.

1591295378782.png

Only Fibo can make a Brit so mad!!! How mad? Worse than a woman who wants to sock it to her husband in divorce court!!!!!

Only Big Joe can get a moderator (now ex-mod) to talk to him that way. Trader333 came close but restrained hissself in the last breath!!!

Guys, I told you already but you just don't get it - I push HERD behavior to the extreme the same way hunting is done on the Serengeti in Africa. It disperses the HERD and draws out the prime defenders to the forefront. The Lesson? Take out the prime defenders and the rest are putty.

Nature's Law since antediluvian times

:):):):):)

Don't stop, guys, I'm lovin it. But a word to the wise. I come from ET. Thus far your attacks are childsplay in comparison. Pour on the coal now, dudes, this is too female type attack. Bring in an Alph for cryin out loud so I might at least have some competition

(y)(y)(y)

Bring in the core 30 old Brit lions, boys. Its just one American, ought to be easy for you

3:09

Status
Not open for further replies.