Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
from November 2019

So, what does all this mean?

It just means that even if the US Dollar Index goes into a correction, it is destined to rise thereafter to stellar heights and kick everyone's ass, including that of Swissy but more importantly the ratio of dollar to Gold will be rising in a bull move. If so, what does that say about Goldie in absolute terms? She can dance up and down, if Dollar goes into correction now, goldie could retest the recent high, but I have called Goldie eventually going down to $700 over the next 2 years, up and down notwithstanding. Its all on record right here at T2W.

So, while all this is going on, its best to trade the move in Goldie, trade it, trade it, trade it, no buying the solid metal for now

Hasta la vista amigos

How to make millions and zillions in the coming BEAR market

Soooooooooooooooooooooo f***in easy ........................... just keep eye on the main chart = US Dollar INdex

Then pick one of the following: Short EurUsd, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, or LONG USDCAD ............. or pick one or twqo of teh emerging market currencies and go Long let's say USDINR

The smartest way to do this is to gauge current trend strength for each of the pairs mentioned. The long-hand way to do this is to test run these mothers as ratios like for example GBPAUD, GBPNZD, AUDNZD etc., etc., etc., you know what I mean, you want to find the weakest mother.

Then pair this weakest mother with the Dollar as in LONG USDXXX

You could be totally focussed by just trading one pair only, no need to be all over the place.

The USD Long will be the best game in town. Even if you randomly pick its pair partner you will make a bloody fortune.

REVELATION therefore of BEAR's ultimate weaponry is now revealed clearly to Fibo ............................. USD

now dig this, let it get deep into your blood and bone marrow, so deep that it becomes 2nd nature to you .................

The thirst and hunger and yearning for the US Dollar will be so great, so staggeringly great that people will kill to get some of it and will jump thru' hoops to acquire some and many, many, many will jsut simply worship it as a GOD.

You sons of b*tches have no clue as to what the power of this BEAR is once it unleashes.

The demand for Dollars will be so great that governments who previously amassed GOLD will flog the yellow stuff for the green paper. That's how bloody ridiculous it will get.

It is the ultimate joke by BEAR - that realmoney (Gold) will be treated like sh*t but the paper cousin (USD) like God.

And all the while BEAR will be laffing h ass off and winking at me because I am the only person who has got the concept and the game plan.

Somebody here should slap that retard, Nowler around and bellow into his bum that if he does the sh*t he is planning to do he will blow the best chance he will ever have of making a small fortune for himself. This BEAR market is his ticket to freedom. Then, much later he can go to his dumbass Sri Lanka or wherever and relax in peace without the constraints of money.

So many stupid dumbphucks at T2W, its goddamn staggering and what's worse is that the core 30 like Mamasan Cantagril were encouraging this clown to do his stupid shit.

Wake up guys, don't miss the opportunity of the last 75 million years.

MILK IT

Its quite clear for anyone with eyes this V shaped recovery is on track to make new all time highs at the end of July.
But I bet those cheeky yanks will pull out the stops and give Joe public new ATH's ON THE 4TH OF JULY!
God how I love it so.... capisce ?

Vforjuly.png

UK .............. such a lovely place, so sweet of them to forget their own History and dig this: not even allow teaching of colonial History in their schools. But wait, there's more: after killing millions worldwide, they still can't say S O R R Y

but they are ready to criticize US for the use of rubber bullets and tear gas to break up demonstrations - what kind of demonstrations did the UK use real bullets on women and children too? Say what? No looting, no volence, just sheer quiet people standing up for their rights U N A R M E D

What a country this UK is!!!! They say its Godless too. Which would explain why they live on an island the size of Louisiana where the sun never shines = you mess with God, he messes with you

Now, to add fuel to the fire theykeep gassing like they are still the Sheriff and all the while dropped into near 3rd world territory and dig this .............. while their stock market the FTSE 100 is at/near an all time Top.

IMAGINE WHAT WILL GO DOWN WHEN THIS FTSE 100 TOP IS TOPS NO MORE!

Welcome to Fibo's BEAR market realm. All the residual GAS and FAT of the UK will be taken out

:):):):):cool::cool::cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

REVELATION therefore of BEAR's ultimate weaponry is now revealed clearly to Fibo ............................. USD

The keynote for the KING of KINGS:

He is the desert horse that has reserves of power that ain't never been tapped yet
His Rider: Fibo
Why Fibo?: Because Fibo is a guerilla fighter who excels most from the back of a horse. No natural 2nd place contenders

@fibo_trader You are blind to whats in front of you.
You are so obsessed with being right about a Bear market that you cant see the 1 ton bull that is thundering up to you and is about to launch you off the end of a cliff.

US Dollar's favorite prey = biggest b*tch ....................... has just arrived at the 61.8% level in a splendid rally the same as Dow Jones since March 23rd.

VWO = Emerging Markets best ETF. Will it be renamed, "Submerging Markets ETF?"

1591210906586.png

ANOTHER 2% rise today this bull is massive I cant see a bear anywhere.
How to make money in a bear market that might appear sometime in the next 20 years, easy BUY the shit out of it for the YEARS before it happens.
Do you have ANY money left?

X-treme caution ............ as FOMO aka Dumb Mothers aka Dumb Money are in full bloom and dig this: they have now exceeded their FOMO-ness at even the great bulltops of Feb 2020 and 2007

For the T2W layman, what does this mean?

It means that every dumb son a b*tch is rushing to gt in the markets LONG as they see they marekts just go up and up and up and up and they are so digusted with themselves for having mussed out on so much of such a powerful rally.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT FIBO WAS WAITING TO BEHOLD AS CLEAR AS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WHAT BEAR WANTS! THIS IS WHAT A WAVE 3 DEMANDS OF A WAVE 2's JOB = FOMO the mofos in by the truckload and trainload.

FOMO in real terms as a picture so its easier to understand? I could put a pic of T2W but hey I'll stick to the real thing in the WILD in NATURE :):):):)

1591214010065.png

Fellas, picture this and chew on this for a while ...............

What is it exactly that goes on in the stomach, in the bum, in the loins of a trader/investor in a state of FOMO?

Definitions says "fear of missing out" .................. but it way more than that ........... its actually terror that they have the opportunity of a lifetime to get filthy rich or get free money and be for the first time ever, real winners instead of having to take it in the yazoo for an entire lifetime - the surge of such dreams rushes to their head and they kick themselves in the ass for having missed a great portion of the fally already and in outright anger and ruthlessness they

R U S H IN SWEARING NEVER EVER TO MISS OUT AGAIN = GREED hits the highest octave.

TOP can't be far away now that BEAR has gotten what he wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen up fellas ........................... FOMO hits a higher peak just as SPX arrives at 78.6% Fibo

1591215775589.png

Listen up fellas ........................... FOMO hits a higher peak just as SPX arrives at 78.6% Fibo

So what your saying is that instead of waiting for the bear market to start sometime never, YOU should have gone LONG and made @ 78% profit but you didnt.

Listen up fellas ........................................ anybody disagree that T2W = opposite of Fibo?

Put a different way:

T2W members are so different from Fibo as to be generally polar opposites
T2W members are so nice, such nice guys but Fibo is the opposite
T2W is actually farther away from opposite of Fibo based on some of the things said about Fibo ..............
(Dowser said: Sometimes curiosity gets the better of me and I click 'Show Ignored Content'. My God! It's like peering into the padded cell of a Lunatic and watching him smear excrement all over himself.:sick: )

T2W members rarely get banned, Fibo has been banned 8 times
T2W members rarely if ever get blocked from threads and NEVER from their own threads. Never!! (
But Fibo is banned from all threads on T2W except or I believe 5 threads and of course banned from many of his own threads too)
T2W members never get themselves denied the entire Personal Messaging System - completely shut down for Fibo - cannot send or receive PMs
T2W members are never ever blocked from communicating with a moderator. Excep Fibo. Not allowed. Last time I sent a PM to moderator he banned me for almost forever. :) :) :) :) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Therefore T2W members & Fibo are OPPOSITES

Like so .................................. see video :):):):):):)

LIsten up boys ......................... refer to the video for these points elucidation with example(s)

Point #1: Confidence: off the charts that a common comment is, "never seen anybody so confident before"

Point#2: Rejection: don't give a fck, does not bother me one fckin bit ............. see story below

Point #3: Not tryng to fit in: one of Fibo's strongest points

Point#4: Know what I want and go after it ruthlessly! ........... A super strong Fibo trait

Point #5: "Saying sorry" ............ Fibo says it rarely if ever sarcastically. Mostly the response by Fibo is an outright laffffff.

Point #6: PREENING .............. Fibo does not do this stupid stuff. Selfies? Disgusting

Point #7: BREAKING THE RULES: Fibo is the undisputed MASTER here. No 2nd place contender.

Point #8: Not on video but I will show you what comes native to me and how I developed it by actively practising it.

Point #2 REJECTION

In my pre-trading days working as a one-call CLOSER of high high net commisssion (more in just one sale than an average office cat makes in the whole month) ............. cold calling was such a strong trait that almost every employer wanted me to teach it and offered to pay big. I refused with, "not possible to teach it - it comes natively to me"

Had a trainee with me once, a new fella I had to show how the system works, what to say at the door, how to charm and then how to go for making the lead and therefore the appointment to go back on the kill and nail the jugular. Thi one particular house, the wife was flirting with me on the porch and her husband charged out the door and stuck a shotgun right in my chest and said, "get off my property now or I'll blow you away" .................... long story short, moved the barrel away slowly and then said, "OK. leaving now, chief" ...................... then walked back to the car with the trainee who was as white as ghost and drove to the next house to repeat the process.

The trainee shrieked, "wtf are you doing?" I said, "working" .............. he said, "no fckin way, I quit"

He was gone, never ever retured to Sales, EVER.

Point #8: Not on the video as nobody knows this to the extent that Fibo does.

Here's the thing. It came native to me but then I made it truly formidable by developing the theortietical understanding behind it and did actual practical research on it by putting myself in all sorts of horrendous situations where the obtacles were big to huge. What I discovered to my amazement and thrill was that the farther out you go into super challenging situations, the deeper the wherewithal will flood your boat when the FLOWS change.

Theory developed: He who would inflow must first outflow is a universal law understood only by Fibo and perhaps a dozen others worldwide. The Law belongs to nobody, not even Fibo. It belongs to the Physical Universe.

Application in Sales: hit on several prospects one after the other and disregard all rejections and continue and boom .............. the flood of requests come in and drown Fibo in wealth of Sales

Application in the arena of women: Purposely hit on groups of women. One on one is too easy. Hitting on 4 or more top-notch lookers in a group is anything but easy. They will tease you, joke with you and if one is a man hater, she will let you have it. But fibo will go for it. Rejection? Yeah, but who gives a fck! skyrocketing opening of doors. The yesses come thereafter in abundance.

As you can see, Point #8 goes together with the 7 other points quite nicely and natively.

Status
Not open for further replies.