Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rufey, you dumbphuck retarded slowpoke ............... when you go up against Fibo with accusations, be fully prepared to dig into real life for the answers. The chicks are dying to straighten your ass out. Call the numbers on their website, you already received the instructions from me. The numbers are all on the website so not contaminated by me.

F***in T2W retards, can't even do their job properly. All BETAS. Q.E.D. :) :) :) :)

1591133997198.png

1591134021269.png

1591134043481.png

1591134063342.png

Rufey,

see the last girl in the pics above? She was the one I wrote about elsewhere here on T2W who was learning English when I met her and was trying her damndest to impress me with her language skills. I told her this and it got her supremely excited to give it a shot ............... I instructed her, "your English will have arrived when, in the throes of passion you moan and graon and scream in English to me!"

The very next morning while I was still asleep she leaned over to me and whispered in my ear, "Joe, I love your clock!"

1591134262153.png

REVELATION therefore of BEAR's ultimate weaponry is now revealed clearly to Fibo ............................. USD

How long has the downtrend in the USD/SPX been going on? 35 years

That's why the sheep are all asleep. They tend ot extrapolate an extant trend to infinity. They all have this in common, which makes them all BETA MALES. They have no or zero individuality and derive their strength from the HERD group - exactly like here at T2W.

Example: How difficult would it be for NVP to stand up and say what a dump T2W really is? ..... IMPOSSIBLE: fear would be too great!

Therefore a trend reveral of thi epic nature will generate a 5-wave move to the moon in wave 1 up.

It will be like putting Big Joe's d*** into the bums of the chinks, Ruskies, Venny's and Iran's all in one shot and then slingshotting them to Israel to scare the fck out of the Jews.

REVELATION therefore of BEAR's ultimate weaponry is now revealed clearly to Fibo .........
But don't worry guys, I am here and will be here till the March 23 rd lows are taken out with aplomb and even the dumbest of dumbphucks state loud and clear, "Fibo was right"
And if they say, "Fibo was wrong" ............. I will be here to say AMEN = Fibo took it in the ass and was wrong.
Kapiche?
Get plenty of lube ready you'll need it.

REVELATION therefore of BEAR's ultimate weaponry is now revealed clearly to Fibo ............................. USD
The game for fibo has now reached its End Phenomena. To have figured out BEAR's ultimate weaponry to destroy in the greatest BEAR marekt since 75 million years ago, is somthing that will take about 3-30 years for the general Puvic to catch on to. But for me, its GAME OVER. I have found the Philosopher's stone. What's beyond it? Many levels of expertie and knowledge. But a break is called for.
hp.jpg

Fibo glad your still with us, I thought you had been caught when you were out looting and were in prison right now.

Hey guys, ET vs T2W:

I'm writing to Baron, owner of ET today to remind him that he had promised a prize to the top 3 members whose Likes exceeded their posts count.

Go to ET and do a search for fibo_trader and see the profile or any post for the tally

Fibo is the clear undisputed winner. There is no 2nd place contender. Xela, who edged out Fibo was a member for 3+ years, whereas Fibo only 1 month. Yeah you read that right, just a mere 1 month. Then came to T2W on May 6th, 2019.

Xela: 2321 / 3161 ........................... ratio = 136%

Fibo: 703 / 944 ............................. ratio = 134%

Goddamn, its a f***in miracle. I told you guys America can see past the dislikes and deliver a like for accomplishment. Not here. That is the main difference between has-been UK and skyscaper USA. staggering, towering differnce.

Here at T2W I'm at :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Here at T2W I'm at Likes/posts at a shocking .............. wait for drum roll .................

1.56% .... compared to ET at ...... 134%

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

God, does Fibo love America! What a relief to be born there! Right out the starting gate when I arived at a local hospital sucking on a tit, the nurse remarked to my Ma, "this is the first baby in months who has not cried when born and is actually smiling and playing - quite remarkable, this will be a special kid!"

Amen!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Later, much later, much later in Life, one day when we were talking together, my Ma and Pa, she said to me that all she wanted for christmas was YOU = Fibo. I then asked her if she was happy with the current outcome till this point in time? Her look was the definite answer. Pops said to me that same time, "you have exceeded our most outlandish wish - God delivered our prayer's answer in spades"

Hey guys, ET vs T2W: I'm writing to Baron, owner of ET today to remind him that he had promised a prize to the top 3 members whose Likes exceeded their posts count.
Go to ET and do a search for fibo_trader and see the profile or any post for the tally
Fibo is the clear undisputed winner.

If you like ET so much why dont you go back there and start posting again - oh wait you cant they banned you!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
God I do love it so when you make an idiot of yourself.

The war that raged on between the few outnumbered yanks and the thousands of Brits at the expat forum in SE Asia ........... was crippling the handful of americans. Every single post, they were bombarded and ridiculed

We met at Duangatawan Hotel and soon they asked in shock, "you can help us, Joe?" My answer: "I can not only help I can fck 'em royally so they never walk straight ever again and take their attention off of YOU guys and put the weight on ME"

Billy replied, "but then they will hound you for eternity and come to your house and throw firebombs!"

I smiled and replied, "Good!" I'm a crack shot at even a 1000 yards and I am armed!

So the next morning I registered in the forum and waited for the first 3 posts to go past the moderator to be approved for posting, then I dropped the hammer. All attacks against americans stopped cold and were then diverted to ME in abundance!!!!!!!

What did it?

Comparing the UK to the USA is akin to comparing a frog's p***y to the Panama Canal!"

The gringos went berserk and could not stop partying for days. Peace reigned from that point on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, trade on the 1-minute timeframe like friggin premature ejaculators and wonder why you have no time for life like NVP, whose greed has exceeded his wisdom by light years = marry in UK and then get f***ed with no ex for decades yet pay all the bills for college ed. and the wife's continuing frills and fantasies

As opposed to, travel light, own zip, but have a fox sit on your face at any time anywhere you want and always make a clean getaway.

This is a foreign language to thee doopey brits. :):):):):)

The more wrong your trading dice rolls turn out to be the more frantic your shit posts appear in order to cover them up.
You have been wrong for 2 years now and your still wrong. If you have any money left you are hemorrhaging it from every orifice. Leave now while will still pity you and before we start to despise you.

Fibo delivers yet again ................... but always way ahead of the crowd .......... in this case in 2008 .......... they are now catching up to me - slowpokes ............. of course T2W has been asleep at the wheel as usual. They just don't have a clue that anythng at all has been going on despite the fact that NVP told 'em many times that the action is in currencies.

NVP should just light a fuse and burn the place to the ground.

Here at T2W I'm at Likes/posts at a shocking .............. wait for drum roll .................

1.56% .... compared to ET at ...... 134%

But here you are a "Legendary member.":LOL:

If you calculated your total like count minus the like count from your various aliases such as
1591149857467.png

you might be disappointed .

My Call on Boeing is a SLAM DUNK!!!!

Those interested in Boeing can read my stuff here at T2W ..........................

See post # 1165 (and its sub-posts) ............. all on BOEING .............all put into the search engine for reference ...........

but now its time to sharpen the target becasue Boeing has already lost $177/share as per the waterfall decline call :):):)

final resting place for Boeing is $30 where it completes wave (a) down. Don't make the mistake of saying such a target in public with Boeing stockholders. $30/share is preposterous to them, but hey, when the price was $446, its waspreposterous for it to drop by even $25.

$30 is my target price for the BEAR

There is fck all more to say now that BEAR's weaponry is known to Fibo. The thrill is gone, baby. :) The whole BEAR market is now fully figured out. All I need now is confirmation action when the US Dollar Index breaks out. The strength of the breakout and the simultaneous dropping the SPX to her ass will be the confirmation.

Then, I am done, baby.

Its off to the beach for me. Will have just a few Shorts . The SET50 futures will be my favorite even despite the lower volume plays but the zero tax is a big one, a free ride.

Books to read? What f**** books? Reminiscences? Mark Douglass? Fck 'em all. No books for me.

post #169 in thread Fxcorrelator_goldmeter

from November 2019 ...................

sorry I have to copy/paste even my own posts as the threads are all blocked to me so I cannot quote/reply - these Brits cops are something else, Man ................. their ancestors fired into unarmed crowds and killed millions and now fast forward a 100 years and can't let little old Fibo quote his own posts - what a crock of sh*t! And they want to be compared to America!!!

my posts are in blue
USD must be examined on its constituents for a clearer picture ................ Euro, Sterling, Yen, Swissy, Kronor, CAD

If USD can bugger the gnomes of Switzerland, we got something real good. These sons of bitches in Switzerland sold out my American buddies to the InFernal Revenue Service (IRS). the bank is UBS but they are all to blame, a bunch of wimps. Swissy has been a safe haven for how long? Well screw that, its now time to change thaat as they have violated the fundamental sacred trust of "swiss banking secrecy"

I want the USD to bugger the Swissy like there's no tomorrow

to be contd .....................

USD has no problem hammering all majors except for one - Swissy.

But let me show you something amazing - nobody else has seen it and probably would not make any sense to them anyway. In any event does anybody think that cats who look at 2 minute charts all day long are gong to go back to year 1970s to view Dollar Swissy? No way, Jose :) Besides why would they? They play for 30 pips and couldn't be bothered to view the entire forest or the trees or the branches or the twigs or the leaves, but focus only on the alveoli - damn, talk about claustrophobia and introversion :)

Monthly Swissy: USDCHF

See the 5 waves down? Swissy is toast? Yeah baby. But wait, it gets better - see the 2 Fibo levels marked 61.8%? Those are the wave relationships al the way down from the 1970s. Imagine that. Who would ever imagine that there are such relationships? Heck 99% people say Prices are random. So the golden ratio hits (61.8%) confirm that Swissy is indeed responding perfectly to Wave Theory.

1591161941610.png

continued from my posts last November ................. again, cannot quote/reply, soon even my drinking water will be cut off ............. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sell to your favorite Hedge fund and retire rich. this is where USDCHF is going, all the stations are clearly marked in 2 separate grids. First, look at the consolidation pattern at right of screen. do you see the 61.8% level and how good resistance it provides? Yeah dig it, that once again tells me that I'm on the ball with Swissy, I'v got her ass in my hands and she ain't gonna complain. Also note the red trendline. See where the wick of the red candle touches it? That is the time when Swissy crashed and killed sooooo many and they thought the world was gong to end. But my trendline halted the decline. YAWN!

1591162288025.png

Status
Not open for further replies.