Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have you on ignore your talking nonsense again, your just making it up as you go along. I'm here because I'm so bored that this now qualifies as entertainment.

Incorrect, #clownshoes. You're here because you are hooked, drawn into the Myth/Parable/Legend of Fibo. :) :) :) :) :)

You are not the first one. The first one was malaguti, then came inquisitor, then tomorton ...... then Timsk, Signalcalc, counter-violent, Swissy, ffsear, Trendie, cantagril, new_trader ............... and the rest of the gang ....

all left walking bow-legged :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

There is no action on T2W. Its a dead place, a friggin graveyard - have a look at how slowly the threads move - compare this to ET where you miss a day or two and boom the thread has been shunted to Page 2 or even 3.

See Trendie's thread as proof.

I dont have you on ignore your talking nonsense again, your just making it up as you go along. I'm here because I'm so bored that this now qualifies as entertainment.

If you really want entertainment, stay in the thread you're in with S&P futures - screams NOVICE DEMO TRADERS thru' a megaphone - clear as a bell under 10k capitalized accounts. That is entertainment of the 3rd kind. Every single one got buggered in the recent crash into March 23rd. That you're still speaking to me is confirmation you're on DEMO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Allow me to put you in a chokehold and whisper sweet nothings in your ear ..................... :):) SHARKY is reading my thread every damn day he is available here. I have email from Sharky stating he is reading my thread. So, if you want to a call Sharky an idiot, a bum, a reprobate, go right ahead.

Now, being Fibo I asked myself, "why is Sharky asking me in one email about Waves and why is he reading my thread which is downright SPAM? It must be because he wants to catch me breaking T2W constitution Laws so he can ban me? But this cannot be the case as he already has 45 vigilantes crawling up every orifice of Fibo looking for violations so he can be banned!!!!!!

Well, I'm a king bee, baby, buzzin around your heart - in another month you will be waking up everyday and make a beeline for my thread ............... :)

Bring in tomorton and Timsk, I miss these gals bigtime

If you really want entertainment, stay in the thread you're in with S&P futures - screams NOVICE DEMO TRADERS thru' a megaphone - clear as a bell under 10k capitalized accounts. ...
Sorry having difficulty translating ladyboy gibberish into uneducated British. What thread is this exactly or is that more of your nonsense.
Thanks for the distraction, your getting me nearer to beer o'clock.

I like you fibo your funny.

Not likely, Sir. Liking Fibo is a virtual impossibility here at T2W for 2 reasons:

(1) No Brit can readily admit he likes ANYTHING about an American

(2) No Brit at T2W can stand it that Fibo called the GREATEST turn in history in the Financial Markets.

(3) No Brit at T2W can stand Fibo for stating that T2W in its current state of 99.999999999% Brits only who take on an American to BAN, block the American from the court proceedings to defend himelf
You have insufficient priveleges to post in this thread

You know me, I always deliver the mail ............... :)

Imagine this current scenario: T2W is 99.9999% Brit, has gone so soft and politically correct, so encouraging members to rat on their fellows, a vessel for sea going snitches, so allowed to gang up against Americans and get them barred (the dirty cops just watch but do nothing), so deeply to the extent of 100% in hindsight trading ..................

compared to the way England was ............. when she always took instant action even if it surpassed the greatest bestiality of the Nazis (the English beat the Nazis to discovery of concentration camps, but there was one other that came before the Brits). Heck, fully armed to the teeth they would open fire on unarmed citizenry. First time I saw this, I had to sit down as my legs buckled. My God, all those poor Indians, a country where even the cigarette seller is a computer science genius

Not likely, Sir. Liking Fibo is a virtual impossibility here at T2W for 2 reasons:

So you like posting in a forum where you think 99.9999% of people dont like you and want to ban you. That say's a lot about your sense of self worth.
Have you found a place on the internet where people do accept you for who you are yet? (Its a big place with a lot of forums).

So you like posting in a forum where you think 99.9999% of people dont like you and want to ban you. That say's a lot about your sense of self worth.
Have you found a place on the internet where people do accept you for who you are yet? (Its a big place with a lot of forums).

Consider this, postman dearest ....................... :)

This thread is a BEAR Market thread. OK? Let's proceed. Just have a look at the BEAR Market the UK has been in for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long, sunk to a mere shadow of her former self and look how all her crimes against humanity, the most egregious crimes ever, especially against the Indians, have come back to haunt and taunt her

Indians have taken over London - their qualifications and wages/salaries now surpass those of their murderers
Indians are everywhere in Britain, some places are >90% Indian, Brits love their Food, placing it at the #1 of all foods
Indian economy has almost or already overtaken Britain's.

Is that a kick in the ass humor of BEAR delivering retribution? Yup, it is because Fibo has been lafffing his ass off everytime a Brit talks about an American negatively.

They never get it that UK is a friggin island the size of Louisiana for cryin out loud. :)

This is a lot of fun, guys, send in more of the core 30 T2W-ers - just postman is not going to cut the mustard - mainly becaseu he is a Beta male.

Seeing these videos again after ages of posting them already in 2019 in various locations here at T2W

My feeling remains unchanged. America will take every Indian from Britain and make 'em all citizens on the spot. Donald is very fond of them too.

Indians should have bypassed UK and gone straight to the USA - but of course BEAR had different ideas in the arena of Retribution.

Their food? Bloody Hell, I thought Mexican, Korean and Jap and chink food was tops, but these guys from India ................... their food is HEAVENLY and such variety. Their culture? Dig this! Brits as expats in India are HUGE and Goa is their #1 destination

There is no greater fun for fibo than when talking to an Indian in India that he shakes his head while talking to such an extent that he makes fibo dizzy - in a good way.

Wonderful people - hurt them and you mess with God. :):):):)

Consider this, postman dearest ....................... :)
Indians have taken over London - their qualifications and wages/salaries now surpass those of their murderers
Indians are everywhere in Britain, some places are >90% Indian, Brits love their Food, placing it at the #1 of all foods
Indian economy has almost or already overtaken Britain's.
You do know that the film Ghandi was a British film staring the British actor Sir Ben Kingsley (a Yorkshire-man no less).
Also, the Americans use British actors when they want to make a quality film (which isn't often). You Yanks have gone woke and are making some really awful films which flop badly.

Correct! Here's the accomplishment aka goal: I want it to be 100% instead of 99.9999%. But it sucks that its so slow. You see, the thread to ban fibo had only 24 participants - all Brits. We need more Brits, 100s or 1000s AND some international folk too.

That will satisfy me intensely. Let me repeat: I want to be #1 disliked EVER which I already am so that's a done deal, but I want it to now be 100% aka YOU-nanimous.

postman, start a new thread, "BAN FIBO NOW" .......... then go around campaigning like you're running for president. Come on Man, let's liven this friggin graveyard up a notch or two or ten. I have the right to enjoy and be entertained too.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

You do know that the film Ghandi was a British film staring the British actor Sir Ben Kingsley (a Yorkshire-man no less).
Also, the Americans use British actors when they want to make a quality film (which isn't often). You Yanks have gone woke and are making some really awful films which flop badly.

Agreed! Yanks are making crappy films nowadays. I don't even watch no more. I go back a decade and earlier to watch classics

Yes yes of course I know that. Unlike you who would never say anything good about an American - you guys totally lack that ability to be fair and honest ............... fibo does not share that stupidity. There are many things I love about Brits, many things and I can say them with eae and aplomb .............. Ben Kingsley ranks in the top 10.

Aside from the usual Beatles and Rolling Stones and whatnot ................. here is one that goes almost to top ten

Very classy, knocked me on my ass, could not get over it, that's how good it is and still is ...............

Correct! Here's the accomplishment aka goal: I want it to be 100% instead of 99.9999%. ...

postman, start a new thread, "BAN FIBO NOW" .......... then go around campaigning like you're running for president. Come on Man, let's liven this friggin graveyard up a notch or two or ten. I have the right to enjoy and be entertained too.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I'd like to but my wife's boyfriend says I mustn't.
And he says you should stop calling me a beta male.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I knew Violet would sooner or later be back to see me. All he needed was for the first steer (HERD) to dip its foot in the water. That first steer is postman. Now they will all come into the water to play. that's the way its been for millions of years of evolution in HERD terminology. It takes just one to get the ball rolling and then THEY ALL FOLLOW

God, do I love it so!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I knew Violet would sooner or later be back to see me. All he needed was for the first steer (HERD) to dip its foot in the water. That first steer is postman. Now they will all come into the water to play. that's the way its been for millions of years of evolution in HERD terminology. It takes just one to get the ball rolling and then THEY ALL FOLLOW

God, do I love it so!
Now they can start hating on you and then you will feel entitled to your feelings of misery.
See I'm helping you out.

hahahahaaha nice try with the Ladyboys. Won't work. Anything with a middle-leg is eliminated instantly, always was, always will be. This is where I play ............. soft, ultra-feminine, silky smooth skin, tantalizing feminine voice who looks at Big Joe and says, "take me with you, rescue me"

1588525792972.png

1588525822113.png

1588525851029.png

Now they can start hating on you and then you will feel entitled to your feelings of misery.
See I'm helping you out.

And I thank you for it. :)

Can you bring in tomorton so I can finish our discussion about Saddam Hussein? thanks in advance :)

Violet, this was posted a while back - its one of the things I do perhaps once every 2 weeks .... posted in the thread in Foyer post #88

Soccer, Chess, running uphill climbing but all pale in comparison to ......................... the ultimate thrill

getting an exotic high quality mixed oil massage by a fox for 90 minutes on a real, high end massage table reserving the last 30 minutes for a full onslaught of primal Alpha Male by drawing her to the edge of the table, shunting the table to the back structural wall, then using the floor as leverage, thrusting like there is no tomorrow with occasional low frequency growls to take her to new highs she never seen before.

Then leaving the venue walking on clouds - the high usually lasts 48 hours. No drugs or alcohol required

Then lunch with her on the 3rd day as she enters my personal dating phone book. Last count = 27 in 12 countries total

Just my 2 cents which nobody else here will find interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.