Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahaaha nice try with the Ladyboys. Won't work. Anything with a middle-leg is eliminated instantly, always was, always will be. This is where I play ............. soft, ultra-feminine, silky smooth skin, tantalizing feminine voice who looks at Big Joe and says, "take me with you, rescue me"

View attachment 279160

I like this one, he's very nice, cant tell if its tucked between the legs in this photo.

Hey guys,

while we are having fun don't forget its sunday and Big Joe has been watching the volume on the rally in the SPY (SPX) for a very specific reason before I even mention it publicly. But now, it might be time to say something .

SPY weekly pull up your chart ............. draw the downslopng neckline, observe the left shoulder done already and the HEAD also done and now the magnificent rall from the March 23rd lows forming the right shoulder.

One of the rules for the formation of the right shoulder as per PSYCHOLOGY OF THE HERD MIND is that the Volume has to dry up on a relative basis.

If the pattern is correct, its an Empire busting pattern, same as the Vix trednline I showed in manyposts in the US empire crashing thread

I like this one, he's very nice, cant tell if its tucked between the legs in this photo.

I do too. But I would not care if it was tucked between his legs. I'd plug it in a heartbeat. I'm pan-determined, see

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Actually you can ask Trader333 about how many times I have asked him actually requested him to let me in the chicken coup here at T2W - there are several I'd like to plug regardless where its tucked.

But he replied, "Request Denied!"

:)

Here's another Brit smasher .........................

I'd like to but my wife's boyfriend says I mustn't.
And he says you should stop calling me a beta male.

I called you a Beta Male because of YOUR OWN actions. We do not have the benefit of seeing each other in person on this electronic site so we have to go with what's written and look deep if possible - which I always do - it reveals plenty

go back in this thread to 2 or 3 days ago for your first post to me praising this thread call and telling me then that I would soon fail. The entire post smells of ........................

Subservience to an Alpha Male. This is exactly how it goes down in real life. that's why I called you a Beta Male. YOU told me, I just read the signal and accepted the genuflection.

By the way, the entire thread to ban Fibo was inhabited top to bottom by BETA MALE. An Alpha would never stoop so low as he considers if there is a threat, the correct course of action i to fight to the death instead of having sharky's p*****s decide one's fate.

postman,

do it quietly, you have a better shot than counter-violent - he is too far gone in the BETA realm. But you, you might have a way to get on the road. Let me simplify it for you ................

Alpha Male oozes confidence, nothing is impossible, doesn't give a rat's ass about others' opinions or likes of him - his power builds women to the best they can be, the Betas around an alpha gain treemendous strength by being associated with him. When the shit goes down, The alpha will always show up for the fight.

Fibo described to a T.

postman,

do it quietly, you have a better shot than counter-violent - he is too far gone in the BETA realm. But you, you might have a way to get on the road. Let me simplify it for you ................

Alpha Male oozes confidence, nothing is impossible, doesn't give a rat's ass about others' opinions or likes of him - his power ...

I tried the advice in the previous Alpha male video, stuck my chest out, shoulders up, head high. But my wife's boyfriend said I looked like a pigeon and that I should stop strutting around. Can you offer some more help?

I tried the advice in the previous Alpha male video, stuck my chest out, shoulders up, head high. But my wife's boyfriend said I looked like a pigeon and that I should stop strutting around. Can you offer some more help?

Yes I can. The boyfriend is BETA. He therefore hates anything Alpha and his entire being is dedicated to negating Alpha.

And yes, I can offer some more help for you. The day after the boyfriend makes love to your wife, you go in and take possession of her and spend about 15-20 minutes on foreplay and then during Intercourse, during the 3rd of 3 wave (usually for most males around the 9th minute after initial penetration - resort to some ultra-low frequency growls down to 10 Hz. in her ear, thereby taking her to stellar heights she never has reached before you.

Then watch the fun hours later as she tells the boyfriend, "get the fck out of here and don't come back - my MAN is back!"

For your continued relationship, do not do like the Beta Males at T2W do their trading - in and out 20 times a day = premature ejaculators - no woman tolerates such losers. Even if you only nail her once a week, make it count.

Then go to the mirror and take a snapshot of your puffed out chest and shoulders held high and arms out like you're doing the butterfly stroke.

Bonus: To cement the deal in HER mind, plug the boyfriend too!

postman,

If you decide to follow in Fibo's footsteps and who could blame you, there are some guidelines which I will bring to your attention down the road apiece in the super relishing game of bringing down young antelopes in their prime (21-29 age)

But for now this oughtta do. The voice must hit you in the chakra's Chi and supercharge it. That's your signal. Like in video at 0:42

Yes I can. The boyfriend is BETA. He therefore hates anything Alpha and his entire being is dedicated to negating Alpha.

And yes, I can offer some more help for you. The day after the boyfriend makes love to your wife, you go in and take possession of her and spend about 15-20 minutes on foreplay and then during Intercourse, during the 3rd of 3 wave (usually for most males around the 9th minute after initial penetration - resort to some ultra-low frequency growls down to 10 Hz. in her ear, thereby taking her to stellar heights she never has reached before you.

Then watch the fun hours later as she tells the boyfriend, "get the fck out of here and don't come back - my MAN is back!"

For your continued relationship, do not do like the Beta Males at T2W do their trading - in and out 20 times a day = premature ejaculators - no woman tolerates such losers. Even if you only nail her once a week, make it count.

Then go to the mirror and take a snapshot of your puffed out chest and shoulders held high and arms out like you're doing the butterfly stroke.

Bonus: To cement the deal in HER mind, plug the boyfriend too!
I'll give it a go tonight (y)

thanks fibo your a real pal.

One other thing, what would I do for 20 minutes of foreplay, I've never spent more than 15 seconds on that before?

Here's some additional help, postman ............... get in touch with Roosh ............... he's well known in the p****y hunting game of thrones on an international scale - excursions to different countries once a year. He teaches a class on how to bring down antelope with style and certainty.

I saw one of his videos and since my double-team partner JOhn had gotten married I was hunting alone so decided to help Roosh out - we met, became friends and knocked down a few in our own backyards. Then he mentioned that they were about to go to Eastern Europe to do a sampling and asked me if I would go and show them.

He was already so impressed with Fibo he was telling all his students, "Joe is the real thing, he's been doing it for quite a while and still is - we can all learn from him"

so we all went to Eastern Europe together. Fantabulous time and then Roosh did this video. He is talking about fibo in the video, so enthralled he is with the skills of Fibo.

I'll give it a go tonight (y)

thanks fibo your a real pal.

One other thing, what would I do for 20 minutes of foreplay, I've never spent more than 15 seconds on that before?

Treat Foreplay like a buffet at the Marina city Club ................. start with a salad (Ears, neck, cheeks, kissing, whispering) 10-min. ....... breasts kissing for 5, hawaiian papaya for 5 .............. any more on the hawaiian papaya and she's done for, its way too much due to the fact that the first part got her fired up already (ear/neck)

Then you drive it HOME, following the wave pattern sequence I am trying to teach Sharky .................. waves 1-5.

Good luck

Trading Lesson in the real of Herd Psychology for all readers .............. understand this deeply and you're on your way.

It takes time as its supremely difficult to say NO to the Herd. Keep at it. Practice saying NO - stop being a Yes-man. Stop trying to get everyone to like you, to fit in to belong. Stop it! T2W is loaded to the hilt with yes Beta Males ............ the word yes and beta are redundant

Your only allegiance is to YOURSELF - never minimize your own strength and power - never disparage yourself. All hard to do, infinitely hard but its the only road worthwhile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the lesson: read thru' postman's posts in this thread over the last 3 days

Notice the at first outright attack, then the toning down, then the borderline friendly overtures but shrouded in icing of "snide" and "sneaky" comments. Now understand this: he has to operate this way with me because if he shows outright
LIKE he will be ostracized by his own peers, the core 30 T2W old lions - they will demolish him. Postman does not have the balls to withstand this. The last fellow who tried was tomorten and he bailed when the pressure got too high. So did NVP. Now the intriguing thing here is that NVP was never snide - he just outright liked me - but then, as I should have expected, he stabbed me in the back. He had to!!! Forgive him, Father for he knows not what it cost him.

Postman on the other hand was never in a friendly mode with me to begin with - but he dare not let it approach anywhere close to such a notion

Watch how Postman drops the hammer on Fibo within the next 48 hours to a week. Its inevitable

When that happens he will be told this by Fibo, "your action confirms you are a Beta Male for no Alpha bows to a crowd/mob"

Watch for this. Its all part of SENTIMENT ANALYSIS, a key to timing market tops and bottoms

The price a MAN pays is indeed very heavy when he follows the CROWD. Not only has he forfeited his own soul and integrity but in our realm on Earth he is a confirmed BETA Male.

This is the test that Postman faces. Tomorten did before him and failed. So did Malaguti. Imagine the size of the sausage Postman will drop if/when counter-violent says to him, "why are you even talking /befriending/posting to this guy - cease and desist now or else .........."

Postman's ass is grass.

Such is the power of the MOB.

They think as ONE, there is no individuality, no real intelligence - for intelligence one needs an individual. There are NONE here. This place is run by a MOB of old lions that have dragged T2W into a non-trading venue of stupidity, Ignorance and hindight video game trading - a disgrace.

Its a BEAR market thread and sooner or later Sharky will wake up to the realization and heads will roll. I'm already a dead MAN, dying ain't hard for a Man like me - its livin that's hard when everything you stand for is being tried to be killed by the MOB for not being part of them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The essence of Fibo

1588539843284.png
1588539945769.png
1588539964727.png

1588540013686.png
1588540033144.png

This is for NVP

1588540076616.png

For Sharky ........................ waves waves waves ............

sorry Sharky, forgot to post the SPX/SPY chart for the Head & Shoulders top that i still in the process of forming the right shoulder. Its a weekly chart, Sharky - its easier to fit the data in on this timeframe - the daily would be too spread out and hard to zero in on.

Its always about the Waves Sharky. The shoulders and Head consist of just that - waves ........ up and down waves, each one making a high and then a wave low and continuing in the direction of TREND

The upwave aka monster rally aka greatest rally ever starting from March 23rd low has come right up to the wave height of the left shoulder - a sort of symmetry that's to be expected? Yeah. So now if the SPY corrects it will be the formation of the right shoulder - which could be a straight drop or scuzzy bimbo pattern that takes time - we wait and see.

But the key is the very much complete drying up of Volume on the right shoulder.

If we do get the Head & Shoulder formation and the neckline breaks convincingly then the minimum taget is measure from the top of the head down to the neckline and then projected straight down. This is a minimum target, Sharky. Usually it can and does go much further.

If however the neckline holds and SPY rebounds it could be the beginning of a new bullmarket.

If the latter turns out to be correct you will well within your likes/dislikes to pull the smokewagon on Big Joe for being wrong in the thread :):):):)

Fingers crossed, Sharky

1588548130004.png

Like I said before and many times already, "dyin ain't hard for Big Joe, its livin that's hard!"

Sharky ........................ note that the SPY reversed on the 61.8% level with a weekly bar with a huge tail. this means that SPY has acknowledged that she senses the huge resistance there.

The 61.8% level is the golden ratio I spoke about so much, Sharky. Study up on it, it won't let you down. Apply it in your life too, not just with financial markets ................. if your life is going great and you run into age 62 (61.8) prepare to take some kind of fall as it is resistance. But if you are above 62 by a few years and you are in a falling wave in life, there will be massive support at the point in your life when you were 62 (61.8) - the bounce will shock you.

In waves, you've got to be prepared for SERENDIPITY Sharky.

Pay attention to these numbers in sooooooo many aspects of your life ..................

21, 34, 55, 89, 144 ................................... 24, 38, 50, 62, 78 = (24.6, 38.2, 50, 61.8, 78.6)

Is it any wonder that the resting rate of the heart at optimum condition is 60 in the medical profession? Hey hey hey its actually 61.8 they just round it to 60

If you're in good shape, try a good workout, then sit back and watch a movie and have your wife check your heart rate - boom 60-62

The HEART of Big Joe finds great comfort at resting rate 61

Van Morrison said, "I'll just have to guess where my soul will find comfort"

The entire song is really about "misssing the real person, the real "I"" within each composite person .................. the house full of shadows is nothing but identities that cloud the thinking and prevent ONE from being oneself .................. however at 61.8%, 161.8% and 423.6%, the stars and the universe are aligned to give the fella a fighting chance of taking the best shot and hitting it out the park . .................................................. soooooooooooooooooooo important, sooooooooooooo useful for Big Joe

that feeling of "I have nothing to sell no more" accompanies a dejected look a huge drag on the shoulders and a total loss of horsepower in the psyche .......... if 61.8% is serendipitously approaching in the near instants of such occurence, one can expect, as if by sheer magic, a reversal on a dime and then ACTION

In Technical Analysis they have this yardstick .............. # stocks above the 200-day average

In Big Joe's life there is: number of days per month Big Joe is walking in the clouds, totally weightless, body feels like a feather.
That then is marked on my LIFE chart in Metastock on the weekly timeframe and plotted .................. this way I know when obstacles are going to show up and when I can expect a supercharged boost.

God help Big Joe, he's been off to the races for quite some time now and there does not seem to be any resistance nearby

...Here's the lesson:
Watch how Postman drops the hammer on Fibo within the next 48 hours to a week. Its inevitable
read thru' postman's posts in this thread over the last 3 days
Notice the at first outright attack, then the toning down, then the borderline friendly overtures but shrouded in icing of "snide" and "sneaky" comments. ... Postman on the other hand was never in a friendly mode with me to begin with - but he dare not let it approach anywhere close to such a notion ...
This is what you're waiting for!
You are Will choosing the wrench but I'm not your father, I'm Sean.
It's alright Fibo it's not your fault ... it's not your fault ... it's not your fault!

It's alright Fibo it's not your fault ... it's not your fault ... it's not your fault!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yes, guaranteed to come, postman as sure as nite follows day. See below for why

It takes a very special MAN to say NO to the mob/HERD and thereby risk his life when the wrath of the mob turns against him. The fear and terror of being slaughtered by one's own kind is so huge that only cowardice can survive in this molten sh*t.

In the "ban Fibo thread" some were remarking, "we sent queries to the mods but they are NOT replying" ....... none of these members, despite being English 100% and knowing Trader333 who is hisself English - for 21 years (a Fibo number), have understood that you cannot bully him (Trader333) into being UNFAIR. Only Fibo understands this. Fibo also knows that nobody here knows doodly about Fibo but that Trader333 knows all my faults. He may hate me but he will NOT be unfair.

That then is one type of MAN who can stand against the MOB

The other type and far more dangerous than the first type (Trader333 type) is a Man of considerable intemperate disposition who thrives on adversity - Fibo.

You would not be able to survive 1 day if tomorton pulls the plug on you and Trendie runs a panzy-ass plea, "we must ban Fibo to save T2W"

postman said: (in post #12, on my 3rd day at T2W)
I dont know if God exists but his son trades here on T2W and he's sh1t at it.
the usual suspects ............. counter-violent, Signalcalc, Nowler, cantagril

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

God, do I love it so!

3 times postman will deny Fibo when tomorton, trendie, cantagril, barjon, counter-violent and others of the core 30 put the screws on him - postman will crumble within seconds

At 0:22 postman is told off by Jesus ................. postman already called me the son of God elsewhere in this thread so therefore I am a brother of Jesus as per his words

Status
Not open for further replies.