Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
postman delivers the dagger into Jesus brother's back .................... YAWN! soooooooooooo expected!

at 2:20

postman said: (in post #12, on my 3rd day at T2W)
I dont know if God exists but his son trades here on T2W and he's sh1t at it.
the usual suspects ............. counter-violent, Signalcalc, Nowler, cantagril

At 0:22 postman is told off by Jesus ................. postman already called me the son of God elsewhere in this thread so therefore I am a brother of Jesus as per his words
Sorry to burst your egotistical bubble but the reference to Son of God was NOT you my little manchild, but a real man who actually created videos (still on you tube) proclaiming Himself the son of God 'batsonar'.
And as for your knowledge of the bible, Jesus Is the Son of God so even if I was referring to you that would not make you the brother of Jesus but Jesus himself. Are you following this or do you need a diagram?

Just educating you on the facts not stabbing you in the back.

It's not you fault!

This is what you're waiting for!
You are Will choosing the wrench but I'm not your father, I'm Sean.
It's alright Fibo it's not your fault ... it's not your fault ... it's not your fault!

behold how vigilantism at T2W was born ............ never existed before May 6th, 2019. But then, on that day, Fibo arrived. Things have never been the same since :ROFLMAO: Trader333 once got so mad at me he banned me for multiple lifetime and he does not even believe in the AfterLife. :):)

counter-violent's entire life is in the toilet as he now ponders the biggest ROGUE WAVE of his Life = what if Fibo stays at T2W forever? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vigilante commander in chief: tomorton
I'm mulling over taking him off Ignore, purely so that I can identify material he's posted contrary to the Terms & Rules. What a pain in the apse.

I've genuinely thought about that. I'm not a prolific poster but I've always enjoyed the visits here so I don't like the idea of being pushed out by bad behaviour.

Well done Sharky and Mods.

Its suddenly got very peaceful here hasn't it?

Fibo was particularly malign. He went out of his way to attack traders personally rather than to critique strategies or analysis, he contributed nothing useful to trading techniques and actively sought to discourage new posters from using the forum. He defamed me in a post: I reported it. He was banned.

I've got FT on "Ignore" too (for the third or fourth time) so its a bit annoying that I might have to start reading his posts again in order to make any reference to Mods. He's driving a double-decker bus through this site and laughing all the way: he's not getting reported for driving issues because he's pushed other road-users onto the roadside verge...............
What is going to be done about this? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vigilante tomorton' butler: 0007
Until the mindless trash from Fibo ceases I'm putting T2W on ignore!
(This #clown has not left as promised and I'm still here) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have never ever had more fun than being with the English. America, eat your heart out, you will never see the stuff I have seen in a mere year. From the fellow who posted a thread that he wanted advice to cut his own balls off (vasectomy) and then wanted to move permanently to Sri Lanka as a calling from God ............... you Americans do not have a clue how funny these Brits are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fibo is priveleged to have such a high level of mirth delivered almost weekly - consistently

Sorry to burst your egotistical bubble but the reference to Son of God was NOT you my little manchild, but a real man who actually created videos (still on you tube) proclaiming Himself the son of God 'batsonar'.
And as for your knowledge of the bible, Jesus Is the Son of God so even if I was referring to you that would not make you the brother of Jesus but Jesus himself. Are you following this or do you need a diagram?

Just educating you on the facts not stabbing you in the back.

It's not you fault!

Look who has descended into taking all this sh*t seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been f***** with you from day 1 - all of you. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You have just observed my preferred method of bring down the soft stuff aka antelope (women, but BETA males succumb harder but no interest on my part) - always works, never ever has failed esp. with 10s .................... disagree and slam 'em at least once, which no Man has ever done to them before - then they climb all over you and the price of p***y drops to zero from being an overpriced stock of $300/share. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo's Law: the more seriously you take the game the higher your chances of losing!!!!!!!!!!

Sharky, these sons of b*tches have no chance against Fibo.

God, do I love it so!!!!

Boeing Is Just Too Hard to Predict for Warren Buffett. What That Means for Aerospace Stocks.
Last Updated: May 4, 2020 at 11:33 a.m. ETFirst Published: May 3, 2020 at 11:51 a.m. ET
By
Al Root

Not hardly, Warren. Fibo called the TOP of Boeing and the wave count all the way down and even gave a target. Once again Warren, fibo is telling you to go back to school and study - study the short side of the market and corrective waves. There is no other way, Warren

Behold the genius of fibo on the subject of AEROSPACE and its baby, BOEING

postman's already blown Dodge? He's back to the comfort of scalping the S&P futures :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Too funny.

Is there nobody here who can challenge me?

Look what happened to the professional they sent in to kill me. He is the one who got nailed instead

Fibo's Law: the more seriously you take the game the higher your chances of losing!!!!!!!!!!

I like that. It's like when you shoot a gun, if you grip too tightly your aim is worse.

I might phrase it "the more seriously you take the game the worse you feel when you lose" and you will lose Fibo - we all do in the end.

Still when you lose at least you can relax knowing it's not your fault.

‘We do not know exactly what happens when you voluntarily shut down a substantial portion of your society’ Buffett says
Published: May 3, 2020 at 1:42 p.m. ET
By
Mark DeCambre

Yawn! Come on Warren, you're sinking lower and lower in my estimation and high regard for you in a bull market. The answer to the above is .

Its called a BEAR market, Warren. That means either an intermediate correction to the Primary uptrend or an outright REVERSAL.

Nothing matters now, Warren, nothing should matter no more to you no more Warren, its time to embrace the BEAR Market game and grow up - its a daunting task but one has to start somewhere.

Best avice is do not go public no more and make such stupid statements - why? They will slaughter you, Warren. Bull market icons become BEAR market target practise for bullets of recimmination and abuse.

Run Warren run, don't do this sh*t no more. You've had a good life. Fck this sh*t and just walk away.

Fibo is always your friend - just like they was kicking Kareem Abdul Jabbar when he got old and could not move fast no more, Fibo never forgot what he did for the Sport.

I like that. It's like when you shoot a gun, if you grip too tightly your aim is worse.

I might phrase it "the more seriously you take the game the worse you feel when you lose" and you will lose Fibo - we all do in the end.

Still when you lose at least you can relax knowing it's not your fault.

You miss the big picture and KEY point ............... its is way better to try with your best shots/swings than to never have tried at all (50% of T2W) or to have just delivered feeble shots aka low risk (the other 50% of T2W).

>>>>> you can relax knowing it's not your fault <<<<<

give it a ret with bellowingout cliches - they are all BETA MALE sh*t. Ithought you was changing over a new leaf and going to give Alpha a shot!

START your Alpha Quest here ................. Fibo's Laws

(1) YOU are totally responsible for the condition you are in - corollary: it is always your fault when sh*t happens = you pulled it in subconsciously

(2) Only the Tigers survive and even they have a hard time from time to time

(3) Your allegiance to yourself is more important than your immediate Life

(4) Even with no money in the bank a fellow with his WORD intact just simply has gots to rise again

(5) The physical Universe including all the galaxies within it - simply has NO way to keep thwarting the efforts of a persistent chap like Fibo. Sooner than later the Universe caves in and throws open the doors of wherewithal

I reckon so!

Warren Buffett isn’t buying but says one stock market bet still makes sense
PUBLISHED MON, MAY 4 202012:09 PM EDTUPDATED AN HOUR AGO

AJ Horch@AJHORCH

• Berkshire Hathaway Chairman and CEO Warren Buffett has long said that owning an S&P 500 stock market index fund is the best bet long-term investors can make.
  • Even as Covid-19 makes the billionaire concerned about stocks, including the airlines he sold, as well as the extreme nature of Fed policy needed, Buffett still believes in holding the S&P 500.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, no, no Warren. TRADE it LONG/SHORT on the Daily timeframe - the wave are long duration and if not long duration enough, then you can go weekly for cryin out loud.

Don't be such a schmuck, Warren. Wake up and use some commonsense!!!!!

postman, its time for a beer. Considering you're the only one here who ever talks to me nowadays but always berating me, beer? Cheers! :)

For Sharky ........................ waves waves waves wave Math

Sharks,

You know about the Dow JOnes. But did you know there is also a GLOBAL DOW JONES? Yah Sharks, this index has a look at th entire world as a composite index. It is creme de la creme for me but you have to check it out for yourself. don't cheat yourself out of such a treat, sharks. The WORLD as an entity telegraphs outstanding messages of intent and responds to WAVE MECHANICS stupendously and mellifluously

Obseve, Sharks, the perfect 50% retracement - but note alos the long wick on the candle ............. demonstrating that the world knows there is huge resistance there - this is what I call mathematical resistance but its is resistance in the HERD's mind, i.e. in the psychology of the HERD. That is what the Math gets at - the psychology

Its called the GDOW ................... the 50% is clearly marked for you, Sharks

1588615163739.png

For Sharky ...................... while all your boys have been asleep for 21 years (a Fibo number) Fibo is always delivering the mail

Global Dow JOnes as above but with a different branch of Math. This particular one, Sharks, takes the first wave down and then measures the next down wave in terms of the Golden Ratio projections of 161.8%, 261.8% or 423.6%.

Do you see how nicely this works?

Come on Sharky, don't let this be in vain

Enjoy the 161.8% hit. And remember this: nobody in the entire world can call the crash of crashes bottom with just sheer Math the way Fibo has done so

1588615571629.png

For Sharkey ....................... now dig this ................... the confluence of wave hits = where waves give the same answer ........ i.e evidence is sto strong it cannot be overlooked.

Hi Sharks,

Now Fibo will combine for you the 2 Math grids shown in the previous 2 posts all in one so you can see the concept of confluence. Enjoy, sharks, enjoy, don't let these T2W cats keep you in the dark forever. Fibo can change that destiny for you.

Putting the 2 Math grids together to show you the confluence of hits, one being the 50%, the other being the 161.8% hit.

What more can you ask for, Sharks?

Enjoy :)

No need to comment Sharks, it will be too upsetting to the core 30 T2W.

1588615878918.png

has Fibo already lost postman for good? Jeez that was quick, just a mere 3 days of romance? Anyways, this song is for how I feel about this Beta Male ceremony ................... :) :) :)

Luv you brother

has Fibo already lost postman for good? Jeez that was quick, just a mere 3 days of romance? Anyways, this song is for how I feel about this Beta Male ceremony ................... :) :) :)

Luv you brother
You disappear for 18 hours at a time
postman: crickets.

I go away for lunch
Fibo: Beta male postman runs away with tail between his legs.

I treat any interaction as an opportunity to learn no matter how obtuse the teacher, however ...

Way ahead of you - I've eaten and imbibed.

Its the time difference, postman. Its noon for me = lunch but 7-8 PM for you = dinner. I like to trade semi-drunk :) Just finished lunch too ... you're lucky, probably got some Indian grub but me, nah, they are all closed and take out stinks so I made some ground beef with Chorizo (mexican sausage) onions 3 varieties, bell peppers ...................... beer, beer

but at nite, wine only and in moderation, rarely over 2 glasses

At ET, "bone" the ET top sponsor went on and on for days trying to protect his clients from coming over to me after the rout in Crude oil in early 2019, that he brought it up everyday, "Fibo trades drunk, do you want to be like him?"

He got f***ed when his clients said yes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

28 PMs requesting they would pay me the $7.5k = his price if I took them on. Told them all to fck off with the simple, "not a vendor but if I was it would be $7.5k/10-min. live electronic consultation - paid in advance. Five instantly said they would be happy to pay the $7.5k/1-=min. But told them too to bugger off. Sent "bone" the PMs as proof. He then told baron the owner he was withdrawing his call to ban Fibo from ET.

Just another day at the office for Fibo.

You disappear for 18 hours at a time
postman: crickets.

I go away for lunch
Fibo: Beta male postman runs away with tail between his legs.

I treat any interaction as an opportunity to learn no matter how obtuse the teacher, however ...

that's why NVP said, then he stabbed me in the back :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.