Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For THE THEE Sharky :) :) ........................................ stunning wave count in Silver for historians

monthly chart shows the entire 5 wave moves starting from the 2011 Top. As you can see, Sharks, I have numbered them in big as 1, 2, 3, 4, ........................ then look at the smaller numbers to the right. this means that the 5th wave is subdividing. This is expected Sharks as in commodities and currencies the 5th wave is the extended one out of the sequence. so we have only waves 1 & 2 of the final 5th completed. Wave 3 of the final 5th is still ongoing ..........

but looook, Sharky, use your keen eyes to notice that within this last segment we have a 1,2, then a 3 a 4 up on the extreme right whichis the current rally in 2020. Can you dig it, Sharky?

Can you dig how much lower Silver has to go in this DEFLATION?

Sharky, I am defining for you the term FIRESALE. Everything is going to ZERO ................ the great RESET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And remember, Sharks, Silver is a precious metal. Imagine what is going to happen to anything that is not "precious"

--------------------------------------------------

But regardless wher silver or anything is going long-term, we boys just TRADE its moves up and down and up and down but with one huge advantage = we know where the river flow direction is headed ............. so we align our firepower with the river and treat all rallies as suspect and get out quick at the first sign of trouble.

Can you dig it, Sharky? :)

View attachment 279122

For Sharky ........................... read previous post 2360 first to get the basis for what I am about to tell you.

Its really dangerous Sharks but I have a built in insurance plan for you so that you can take late action at precisely the time just shy of too late - if/when the March 23rd, 2020 lows are taken out to the downside in London and Dow JOnes and SPX, Nasdaq & Dow Transports, SELL SELL SELL T2W and walk away a free man.

DEFLATION firesale will kill forums left and right, ET too. If you wait too long, you will not be able to even give it away for 5 bucks. Get your profit now and don't turn back, just RUN RUN RUN ................ take your family, bugger off from London and go live on a nice seaside place somewhere (buy a nice cottage and live the simple life)

If you're not sure about the value of this place, just put out a communique to all stating that from next month there will be a 5 dollar charge per person/member for T2W privileges. Only Fibo and Trader333 will be left standing. Imagine what will happen when these cats lose their jobs when unemployment hits 40%++

Be prepared Sharky. When the March 23rd low is taken out you will know that Fibo's warning is playing out.

Fibo

FIRESALE:

multiply what you are seeeing by the Richter Scale numbers and you will have a glimpse of what we are up against

For Sharky ............... SPY throws a jinx in my thought-ing - like a kick in the ass .................

It is just shy of 61.8% and the 200-day ema ........... both powerful magnets.

Question is: who/which tells the truth, SPY, DIA or QQQ ???

So nice of BEAR to throw an engineering type problem into the mix to mess with our day and throw us off the scent. There is an easy answer but its elusive. this can cause one to get overly complex in analysis, something I try not to get into ...........

For example .................. asked by Fibo at ET: A car traveling north - in which direction is the friction? 99.99% of ET said flat out, "south" because friction is always opposite. But only one cat got it right. Correct answer is NORTH .......... same direction as the car. How is this possible? Friction by definition is always an opposing force.

BEAR is likely looking for such a level of analysis to figure out such a problem:

Answer: go down to basic-basic and look at the wheel - any wheel. The point of contact with the road has to be looked at. So its then that its easy to see that the propulsive force is south therefore the friction is north. voila!

BEAR is demanding such a type of look-see at some basic-basic that I'm missing? ? Whatever! I have not got it yet, still scratching my head.

View attachment 278907:):)

For the SHARKS :) ....................... waves waves waves

Get a load of Fibo, Sharks ................... :):)

Read the whole quote esp. the top lines and look at the SPY chart with the 61.8% and the 200-day ema

SPY throws a jinx in my thought-ing - like a kick in the ass .................
It is just shy of 61.8% and the 200-day ema ........... both powerful magnets.
Question is: who/which tells the truth, SPY, DIA or QQQ ???

Now have another look at the chart above in quote. Then see updated chart below. Sharks, do you see how SPX hit Fibo's 61.8% mark and the 200-day ema and then DOVE SOUTH

Do you see it, Sharks?

Welcome to Fibo's world, a world where magic and wonders are performed on a regular basis :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1588355693847.png

And Sharks .....................................

if the shooter/maimer/killer cop named Trader333 is around tell him that his yardstick of Volume has proven right again and again and again ................... as shown in my SPY chart above with the volume breakout about the trendline.

This cat, Trader333 might be the most boring son of a gun in the Universe, but he does know a thing or two because he HAS SEEN a thing or two. He scores big with his comments on Volume at various locations in T2W. Fibo always gives credit where it is due - getting shot notwithstanding.

:) :) :) :)

For Sharks .....................

now pay attention, Sharks ................ see the RSI trendline in the chart of SPX above post? When that breaks, watch out! We also need confirmation from Macd to cross and then cross below the 0-line.

The QQQ has already broken this RSI trendline. Now Sharks, if you look at the earlier chart Iposted with the QQQ in it with the very same trendline you will observe there was already a break in the line - that break is the ign that it it is the internal 4th wave aka the penultimate subwave. Keep in mind that even the 3rd wave has a 4th so one must be careful here in judgement and assessment of which 4th it is. I have made mistakes with this in the past that pissed me off bigtime.

Dow Diamonds RSI line is still intact.

For Sharks ......................

Get Bank of America to post at T2W. Why? Becasue they would fit right in. Always wrong at major tops and bottoms. Always extrapolating a trend to infinity. Soooooooooooooo often they have confirmed for Fibo that one should look theother way due to their terrible track record ...................... like right now a few days ago when they said

Gold is going to $3k

AS soon as Fibo saw that he fell on the floor with laffter and still can't get up.

We wait and seee if these dumbphucks are wrong as usual or if this time they beat Fibo who has said for a longtime that Gold's next big BEAR target is $700 and that all that has been going on since 2016 is a bear market rally

Sooooooooooooo much fun, Sharks. The only guy in your gang who cott the fun that fibo has is Lightning McQueen when he said, "Joe, I can't let you in the chicken coup, we have rules, see!" :):):):) The chicken coup he was referring to is:

Sharks, get your money out and RUN RUN RUN

The process of reopening Spain has been dubbed, rather ominously, “Operation New Normality.”

1588361783820.png

Welcome to NaziLand:

Since the lockdown began in Spain some 740,000 people — the equivalent of 18,000 per day — have been fined for breaking the government’s Covid-19 rules, according to El País. That’s three times more than in Italy and almost 200 times more than in the UK during roughly the same period. The only EU country that has dished out more fines is France, whose police issued over 900,000 fines in a five-week period.

In France administrative fines can range from €135 to €3,750. In Spain they can reach 600k euros ............ that's right, 600k

what a giant fckup

For Sharky .................. waves waves firesale aka WAVE 3

See 2:01

Run Sharky run

For Sharky & Trader333 & Don (Lightning McQueen) ...............................

give my best regards to Lightning McQueen wherever he is and hopefully he is doing well and not in virus trouble ......... Don currently holds the trophy for most honest and upright MAN at T2W. There is no 2nd place contender.

------------------------------

special moment of silence and possible funeral services should be held for the following 2 chaps, both Crude Oil traders. The former was screaming for me to continue helping despite hating my guts and wanting me expelled - the latter outright hated my guts as I told him his trading sucked bigtime and he would die soon. Now, both are dead as we know what happened in the Crude Oil markets. Only Fibo could have saved 'em both. But as usual its never up to Fibo.

Fibo could have saved both had not been barred from the 2 threads and posting privs revoked. Similarly for others, these are just 2 examples. Fibo saves lives that's why he has outstanding excellent credit with GOD

brewski1984
focusonmoney

brewski was screaming for me to help him ......... in his own way he was bellowing thru' a megaphone ........ he is Brit and I would have helped him nevertheless
Jan 18, 2020

fibo? buddy? what's going on?

1588371025565.png

Terrible terrible terrible to see traders die. Some die for real but there are others who keep coming back after death, they never die - these are the ubiquitous DEMO traders .......................

But brewski was a real trader. Focus was part ways there with small capital but he lost it all

Fibo surrounded by death - man it sucks bigtime. Financial death is hard to take, hard to look at, hard to digest - Corona does not even come close to such death mode. The very essence of a MAN is taken away. When going broke, nothing matters no more to a dying Man, not the money, not the Land, not the woman, he knows he is at the end of the line and is going up against BEAR - zero chance to make it.

funny thing is .............. if Fibo walked up and stood by the dying Man's or Woman's side against BEAR, the latter would turn around and walk away despite being way stronger than Fibo. BEAR knows he would have to face the wrath of GOD if anything happened to fibo. This is the main reason why Fibo can save lives. BEAR walks away when I enter the scene ............................... that's just the way it is.

Berkshire will holding its annual shareholder meeting online Saturday

Be there, amigos. Poor Warren, he is soooo dazed & confused :)

Although not as easy as one could make it out to be, it is still relatively easy to be a genius in a bull market. But flip it - that's where the real genius shows up. Warren gets a failing grade from Fibo. Flunk! Go to the back of the class and learn Warren learn, learn the other side of the game, that is the only way to be pan-determined .... .e. one has to be able to play BOTH sides of the game with aplomb.

Learn Warren, learn. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No disrespect intended Warren but I would take you to task and scold you quite a bit for being such a wimp.

“Warren Buffett’s silence has been deafening these past tumultuous two months,” said Julian Emanuel, chief equity and derivatives strategist at BTIG, in a Thursday note.

But Fibo has been anything but silent, even with 8 bullet holes & in solitary confinement :)

“Aside from trimming his holdings in airline stocks, there’s been very little discussion of what, if anything, Buffett plans to do with Berkshire Hathaway’s estimated $128 billion in cash,” Emanuel said. “

1588393926482.png

The consternation of Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger and Tony Robbins and a host of other gurus has Fibo feeling pretty damn good about LIFE. These are such novices its downright lafffable times.

Fibo can take not just one of them, but all as a gang and beat them with arms behind the back and legs tied up - with ease. these guys are like kindergarten babes for Fibo - every single one of them rides downwaves aka drawdowns in bull markets and whatnot. Such lunacy, such idiocy, staggering asinine, hovine, bovine behaviour for our Icons!!!!!!!!!!!

What a crock!

Sitting thru' a 40% drawdown routinely for the last 60 years is downright idiocy as a methodology. Value Investing is a total crock compared to straight TA. If one were to add WAVES then it would really be sending Waren to McDonald's to get a job.

Sorry Warren, just telling it like it is. You're hanging out with the wrong chaps, Warren. Give fibo a try but the thing is fibo ain't interested and certainly would not pay 500k to have dinner with you. Even if YOU paid, I would not. Why? YOU cannot teach me anything, it would be the other way around and I would defo charge you big for it. 10 billion for starters, cash money on the spot.

But I will defo have coffee with you and smack you around some to wake you up - for FREE

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Warren is a terrible market timer:

On October 1, 2008, he sat for an interview with Charlie Rose and another with CNBC on March 10, 2009. In the first of those, Buffett said he had never before seen people more “fearful, economically;” that “the economy is going to be getting worse for a while;” and that frozen credit markets were “sucking blood” from the U.S. economy. Things were no better six months later, when Buffett said the economy had “fallen off a cliff” and a turnaround would take time — but that five years later normalcy would return.

Only the discerning eye of Fibo instantly in the flash of an eye tells that the 2nd interview was 3 days after the GREAT RECESSION ended - but obviously WARREN was still excessively bearish and therefore could not have cott the low - he said normalcy would return 5 year later :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Amateur!

Poor Warren, totalamente clueless!! The Lord works in mysterious ways when he said to Fibo at the very early stages of fib's investing career ............... "this is not engineering where books are important to learn the basics, in Markets nobody has the basics, best to shitcan 'em all - including Reminiscences and all other gurus like Mark douglass, the other clown who said, "come into my trading room" ..................... in th epresience of fibo they'd all get slapped silly.

No books in finance - nobody knows doodly

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How would one compare the UK to the US?
The UK is a frog's p***y - the USA is the Panama Canal

How would one compare Eric Clapton to Jimi Hendrix? ...... exactly the same as Warren Buffet versus Fibo :):ROFLMAO:

Enjoy Warren's Berkshire Hathaway online show tomorrow ............ regardless all else Fibo likes him immensely for just one reason:

everyday when he drives from home to his office in Omaha, his wife gives him the exact change for a McDonald's sandwich for breakfast. He lives in the same house in which he grew up. Still drives a simple car. Scores big in Fibo's book, so big in fact that all his other sins in investing are forgiven :) :) :)

For historians only ........................... the sense of humor of BEAR revealed by Fibo

Mexico is asking Donald Trump to hurry up and build the Wall NOW!

The Coronavirus has achieved what no female has every been able to achieve. It has cancelled sports, closed all bars and kept all guys at home!

Day 3 without sports. Found a lady sitting on my couch yesterday. Apparently she is my wife. She seems nice.

Sneeze in a bank and it will be the most attention you have ever received from the staff in your lifetime

Corona Virus cannot possibly last long - it was made in China

Jehovah's witness movement is in a bull-market - everyone is HOME

Corona beer (from Mexico) changed its name to halt crashing sales

A couple of weeks of isolation with the family. What can go wrong???

Nobody has as yet let the Amish know what's going on.

You can save the entire human race by spending the entire day doing absolutely nothing. This opportunity won't come again so don't f**k it up.

1588442604447.png

Status
Not open for further replies.