Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

What's your view on this which is around 10 mins long ?

My gut feeling when I first saw a line of 60 SpaceX satellites on New Years Eve......
😲😲😲😲

I think the world first became aware of Covid-19 on NYE !

IMHO

bullshit.jpg

Fascinating and my ex-wife will definitely sign up to it as at one point we were thinking of shielding our bedroom because she was hearing noises inside her head at night time. After a while her complaints grew so I bought a medium priced radio frequency noise detector. It was cheaper than shielding the curtains. We also had electricians in to check the house wiring. Did all sorts really before dishing out on detector.

Started scanning wall, plugs anything electronic. Anyhow at a certain point on her side of the bed this contraption would grow louder. But there was nothing there but bedside table. No lights no electrics.

So went and knocked on our next door neighbours house and explained situ and was allowed in. This is when it gets crazy. Husband and wife standing by their bedroom as I scanned her side of the bed in neighbours bedroom. Basically the beds were in identical adjacent locations to the central wall connecting our houses. By virtue of the layout it made sense to place beds against a wall facing door etc.

They also had two bedside tables like we had and on the wifes side there was a BT wireless phone. This phone was always plugged in. As I went near it with my Radio contraption the noise went berzerk. If you hold this device against your mobile phone you hear odd clicks. It's almost like a Geiger counter. If you turn on your mobile phone to make a call, you hear a dreadful buzzing sound. Anyhow measuring the noise coming from the BT wireless phone was tremendous ear piercing head destroying buzzing white sound.

To top it off, our neighbour tells us that she often wakes up with headaches and thinks it's down to migraine or the menopause or something. Subsequently after moving the BT wireless phone away from the bedroom, leads to her getting better nights sleep and headaches stop. My ex's condition also improves too and she stops complaining of noise getting better nights sleep.

I couldn't hear any noise and nor could my neighbours. However, my ex could and neighbours wife whilst not hearing noises was suffering from poor sleep and headaches being next to the phone.

So before dismissing what is suggested it's important to remember we have iron in our blood. So anything to do with electronics is likely to in some form potentially affect the body.

Hence, I feel it probably needs more research and study and potentially could have some element of truth to what degree I wouldn't know.

Interesting stuff. (y)

Fascinating and my ex-wife will definitely sign up to it as at one point we were thinking of shielding our bedroom because she was hearing noises inside her head at night time. After a while her complaints grew so I bought a medium priced radio frequency noise detector. It was cheaper than shielding the curtains. We also had electricians in to check the house wiring. Did all sorts really before dishing out on detector.

Started scanning wall, plugs anything electronic. Anyhow at a certain point on her side of the bed this contraption would grow louder. But there was nothing there but bedside table. No lights no electrics.

So went and knocked on our next door neighbours house and explained situ and was allowed in. This is when it gets crazy. Husband and wife standing by their bedroom as I scanned her side of the bed in neighbours bedroom. Basically the beds were in identical adjacent locations to the central wall connecting our houses. By virtue of the layout it made sense to place beds against a wall facing door etc.

They also had two bedside tables like we had and on the wifes side there was a BT wireless phone. This phone was always plugged in. As I went near it with my Radio contraption the noise went berzerk. If you hold this device against your mobile phone you hear odd clicks. It's almost like a Geiger counter. If you turn on your mobile phone to make a call, you hear a dreadful buzzing sound. Anyhow measuring the noise coming from the BT wireless phone was tremendous ear piercing head destroying buzzing white sound.

To top it off, our neighbour tells us that she often wakes up with headaches and thinks it's down to migraine or the menopause or something. Subsequently after moving the BT wireless phone away from the bedroom, leads to her getting better nights sleep and headaches stop. My ex's condition also improves too and she stops complaining of noise getting better nights sleep.

I couldn't hear any noise and nor could my neighbours. However, my ex could and neighbours wife whilst not hearing noises was suffering from poor sleep and headaches being next to the phone.

So before dismissing what is suggested it's important to remember we have iron in our blood. So anything to do with electronics is likely to in some form potentially affect the body.

Hence, I feel it probably needs more research and study and potentially could have some element of truth to what degree I wouldn't know.

Interesting stuff. (y)

5G incoming, to a lampost near you.

Hi Paul,
Interesting.
If I had kids, I wouldn't send them to a Steiner school as I'm not a fan. But that's mainly because of the way Steiner teaches art. Look at pictures produced by Steiner kids - they're all pretty much the same - Steiner stifles creativity which is really dreadful, IMO. That said, I fully subscribe to the idea that we're electrical beings and, almost certainly, the invisible electro-magnetic fields all around us are doing us real harm. I've held that view for years and it's one of the reasons why I'm not (as you know!) a big fan of mobiles. Just because this chap isn't able to prove his theory doesn't mean we shouldn't take it seriously.
Tim.

PS. for those of you willing to entertain alternative views on Covid 19 - I think David Icke talks a lot of sense in this vid' . . .

Hi Paul,
Interesting.
If I had kids, I wouldn't send them to a Steiner school as I'm not a fan. But that's mainly because of the way Steiner teaches art. Look at pictures produced by Steiner kids - they're all pretty much the same - Steiner stifles creativity which is really dreadful, IMO. That said, I fully subscribe to the idea that we're electrical beings and, almost certainly, the invisible electro-magnetic fields all around us are doing us real harm. ...
Again just my opinion but when I was a lad and mobile phones were a feature of sci fi comics, people made the following argument:- The moon affects the earths tides as its gravity pulls the water toward it, humans are 60% water, ergo the moon phases affect human behavior. Essentially rationalising the term 'lunacy'.
We are all trying to find order in chaos it makes us feel in control, but it isn't always there, that's why we call it chaos.

In other news ...

I posted this on the ftse thread but its more appropriate here.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday at 10:00 AM
2 months after the China outbreak started no more cases reported.
Italy is 3 weeks into the virus and should be seeing a falling number of cases within days, (lets see how long it takes MSM to report GOOD news like that).
The rest of us in the UK will be following Italy by 10 to 14 days.
All in my non medical opinion of course, just basic maths.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've just had 2 days of lower numbers from Italy, the virus is behaving exactly how it did in China despite the lack of lockdowns.

Boris has played a blinder (he's a clever chap) his boffins have looked at the data and come to the conclusion UK virus stats are highly likely to fall in the next 10 - 14 days and so has declared a 3 week lockdown. This means we will have had 5 days of falling numbers before rules are relaxed and he can say the emergency powers he demanded are working and he's the hero who saved Great Britain from the dreaded lurgy.

Again just my opinion but . . .
Hi Postie,
I'm probably being dumb, but I don't see the connection between this and my comment that you highlighted in red? That human beings produce electro-magnetic fields (primarily the heart - measured in the form of an electrocardiogram (ECG)) is well established and a far cry from lunacy.
Tim.

Hi Postie,
I'm probably being dumb, but I don't see the connection between this and my comment that you highlighted in red? That human beings produce electro-magnetic fields (primarily the heart - measured in the form of an electrocardiogram (ECG)) is well established and a far cry from lunacy.
Tim.
The point I'm trying to make is:
The moon affects water on the earth and humans are made from mostly water so humans are affected by the moon shows correlation not causation (the term lunacy was created to link the two " insanity of an intermittent kind attributed to changes of the moon " ). There is no evidence for this claim.

The fact that humans produce electro magnetic fields does not mean they are effected by other forms of electromagnetism such as 5G. You said "almost certainly, the invisible electro-magnetic fields all around us are doing us real harm" do you have any evidence for that claim?
Endless research was done to try to link mobile phone use to brain tumors ('cause there was lots of money to be made from it if it was true) but none was found. Sticking an electromagnetic transmitter millimeters from your brain causes no noticeable damage.

The point I'm trying to make is:
The moon affects water on the earth and humans are made from mostly water so humans are affected by the moon shows correlation not causation (the term lunacy was created to link the two " insanity of an intermittent kind attributed to changes of the moon " ). There is no evidence for this claim.

The fact that humans produce electro magnetic fields does not mean they are effected by other forms of electromagnetism such as 5G. You said "almost certainly, the invisible electro-magnetic fields all around us are doing us real harm" do you have any evidence for that claim?
Endless research was done to try to link mobile phone use to brain tumors ('cause there was lots of money to be made from it if it was true) but none was found. Sticking an electromagnetic transmitter millimeters from your brain causes no noticeable damage.

We will never know about 5G, until it's too late, there haven't been any human based trials before widespread rollout across the UK. Why no rigour in the human testing?

I am becoming more frightened of the implications of a Flu manchu vaccine than the virus itself, it will be rushed out, with little testing and they will make you sign your life away that you have had it before they will issue you with food coupons.